My Yoda Focus

Reaction score
"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment. The most serious mind"

Wow! This is dedication. This is taking a focus and sticking to it! Great set up! Very clean, organized, focused and varied.

Reaction score
Thanks again for the kind words guys :)

I have a few new pieces to add to my Focus limelight but my whole collection is in storage at the moment so it may be a while before I can share. Promise I will update as soon as I can :)

Reaction score
I have a large yoda focus as well and am inspired by your collection. I am not interested in expensive carded items but with 44 loose Yodas found I think I have most U.S. variations. I do enjoy seeing the history though! I have the two main card backs with bubbles still attached. I got lucky to find the HK label but unlucky to have the stitching fall apart. Most are incomplete but that's a part of the nostalgia for me. Yoda with no accessories was my first vintage figure after I experienced SW, and it came from a relative.

Reaction score

Anyone heard from Stephen lately? Was a good guy. Would love to know if the collection of Yoda has grown lately and how life has been treating him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been doing well mate :D Family got a little bigger, so I had to get a bigger house. Unpacked my collection a few week ago into the attic but haven't had a lot of time since to get it in any kind of order. I haven't made any new purchases in a while but I still keep an eye on what is going on in the hobby. To be honest, I'm not sure if I will ever start buying again... even though, the interest is always there.

Once an addict, always an addict ;)

How are things with you man? Still collecting?

Reaction score
That's good to hear. Me - Same house, business is going well, more kids (4 boys now).Still collecting, too. Not so much Star Wars nowadays. Keep up with it all as much as I can though. Love my Madballs and anything like them. All the gross toys the PC crowd wanted to ban.
Looking forward to seeing your collection again in it's new home. And it's good to see you're still about the place.

Reaction score
I know I'm late to the party here - but I had to comment on this absolutely stunning collection.

If Yoda is the spiritual center of the Star Wars universe - then this collection is Heaven and Nirvana all rolled into one.

An amazing accomplishment!

Reaction score
Stephen, I hope you are still here becauseI have a little surprise for you :)
Usually we are scanning rocks at work but this time we decided to prepare something special for May The 4th - CT of Mater Yoda. You can see results on my boss’s website here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/star-wars-day-marek-dohnalik-1e/

Also I have a little puzzle for you. Here is RTG of 5 figures. Do you know what figures are on the image?
https://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/showfull.php?photo=390846

Sorry, any of the figures is reward in this game ;)

All the best from Poland. May The Force Bewith You ;)