My Yoda Focus

Reaction score
Thanks guys

nfortuna said:
as for your yoda focus its awesome mate keep up the good job it seems like you are only missing a moc ledy yoda.
I still need Palitoy 41, Clipper 65 back (wrap around offer), German 45 back (Orange Snake), Canadian 41 (Orange Snake), all Meccano, all PBP/Poch and my
Holy Grail, a Harbert Yoda
. I also need a carded Ledy and Toptoys but I'm in no rush to get them carded as I have both loose.

Reaction score
wow thats a brave focus to do , yoda is a pretty expensive figure, i hope u find a meccano ESB one that would be a nice addition

Reaction score
Thanks guys

martandkate1995 said:
i hope u find a meccano ESB one that would be a nice addition
Our first baby in May
so I'm being really careful with what I spend on figures. Would love to start picking all the Foreign carded Yodas that I need but I really can't justify spending the money for the time being.

Hope to pick up were I left off in my Yoda Focus soon but for now I'm gonna stick to picking less exspensive MOCs to complete my set of 96

Reaction score
Wow, that is a fastastic focus collection you have! I especially like the non-US carded with offers and stickers, those are really cool.

Congratulations on your baby as well!

Reaction score
that loose top toy yoda is very unique,if you ever want to sell it, hit me up.

Reaction score
Just updated my original Limelight post using RS's Photopost tool and have added all my more recent updates

Reaction score
Great job! I continue to be inspired in my own focus run with fantastic collections such as yours.

Reaction score
Thanks Jason

I actually decided to change the layout of my original post after seeing how amazing your DSD Focus looked from using Photopost.

So thanks to you too for the inspiration

HWR

Reaction score
As I have said before, this Yoda collection is huge. Looks really great with the use of Photopost. Thanks for shasring and please keep us updated, when you expand the collection.

Reaction score
Hi Stephen,

as I said before: MOST IMPRESSIVE!!!

I love especially your TT Yoda!!! Man it looks AWESOME!!

wolff

Reaction score
Thanks man :) I have added a few items since but I don't think it is worthy of an update yet ;)

Reaction score
Stephen,

Great focus, this is.
Proud to be in it, I am.
Almost complete, is your training, oops, collection, mean I....
Compete not, with your Baby will I. Precious, they are.
Feel it, I can, the force. Flowing through your focus, it is.
Strong in the force, is your collection.
(Out of lines, am I....)
Go now, I will.

Ben.

Reaction score
amazing. totally new here, but looking to get a nice sealed dagobah and carded yoda. dagobah was given to me by my folks as a surprise when i was sick as a kid. wonderful memory. yoda was my fav figure and i put him in a clear bubble in a cardboard control panel i made as my "advisor." strange, i know. prob the only kid to use him as an instrument on a space ship control panel!
so now to figure out which version to hunt down. think i had the first dagobah box, so an early yoda would be cool. do you know the earliest card he came on? i like 41b, bc it has him and dagobah with the individual pics, but i might like to go back to the earliest release if there is such a thing. i also can't quite remember the eye color, although i think it was orange. i know he had an orange snake and fairly light skin. cane? not sure. is it possible to guess which card i may have had based on this info?

Reaction score
What an awesome Yoda run. Thanks for sharing it.

I especially like the Top Toys Yoda? Is the belt Top Toys also? Everyone I have seen is always broken.

Reaction score
Amazing Yoda collection you have there!! I love all the variants. Thanks so much for sharing:)

Reaction score
Absolutely FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!

Man that is super impressive. I knew there were a lot of Yoda variations, but that is CRAZY! I have the same ESB baggie with the green snake. I'd like to get a nice carded ESB someday!