My vintage cabinet

Reaction score
Nice!!!!!! I like your riser's(hope that's how it's spelled). Where did you get them at?

Reaction score
cheers, glad you like the display, those risers were bought from Aldi stores a few years ago, haven't seen them since

Reaction score
Looks like you have a great start on your collection. Not too many more figures to go !

Reaction score
I understand, but what are those cabinets you are showing. They look great

Reaction score
cheers, glad you like the display, those risers were bought from Aldi stores a few years ago, haven't seen them since
since you have the dimensions on the originals, measure and use them as a template and just build extras out of pine (if you need them). I do my own custom backgrounds (and risers, when needed) and i typically finish with a flat grey or flat black and print out some patterned "floor grates" for the steps

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of IKEA (too much of their stuff has broken on me) and I just mentioned the y wing because I have an almost complete vintage one (missing 2 struts), original decals are still on it and look good
I took your comment as a joke. I thought you were saying that I assembled my IKEA bookcases wrong because you noticed a bolt was missing a Y-Wing nut. :)