My SW Collections

Reaction score
Wow I am QUITE impressed. I absolutely love the way everything is displayed, that's exactly how I'd want it (or will have it someday hahaha). What's the best way of going about finding all the clone helmets and customs? How much do they cost on average? Oh haha and where did you find all the MResque plaque holders? I know where to get the plaques themselves but the holders have been far more elusive. I've got a guy who's going to sell me 5 or so but you seem to have one for each display. Thanks for posting everything, collections like yours fuel my aspirations.

Hey Pal, thanks for the good words, as for all clone helmets. Join the 501st : ) your garrison member sure be able to point you to the maker. as for MR Plaque. I was lucky when Rebelscum store still selling
i bought a lot and keep it. I glad i did that cos now they no longer selling and i still have at lease 10pc for my on going helmets collections. : )

Reaction score
Very nice collection! Where did you get the display cases? You need to add a sandtrooper to your collection. :D

Reaction score
Finally after a yrs, I find time last 2 week and finish up the Shadow Stormie Samurai.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really nice collection you have there, love all of those helmets & the display case they are in looks great, really does the helmets justice!!! :)

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the kind words, am happy there is few interested on the Samurai Stormie : )

Les great to see the new adds!!! Love em!!! What else is planned?
Hey Pal. Well nothing in the pipe line for now.Very lazy to start doing up the Jango Suit. so might trade off for something else : )
how about you, how is your Helmets collection?

Reaction score
Few items added to my collection and i realized I did not show my all time favorite Jango B.

Reaction score
Thanks Benobi for the Compliment.
I have more collections coming in, will show photos once is in.

Thanks
les

Reaction score
Congrats,the AT-AT is also one of my personal TOP TEN collectibles!

Reaction score
Les,
I can't believe you finally added the AT-AT. I would love to add that and the Falcon to my collection. These have taken a back seat to my Vintage MOCs. Any new helmets in the pipeline?

Reaction score
Les,
I can't believe you finally added the AT-AT. I would love to add that and the Falcon to my collection. These have taken a back seat to my Vintage MOCs. Any new helmets in the pipeline?
Hey Matt, Yes finally found a great condition pc to add to my collection. As for helmet. working on few right now. will post up once i done. : )
Still struggle to find time to paint it. : (

I saw you vintage stuff. Great collections you have. Am hunting for right price for 12 & 21 back Boba fett.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Matt, Yes finally found a great condition pc to add to my collection. As for helmet. working on few right now. will post up once i done. : )
Still struggle to find time to paint it. : (

I saw you vintage stuff. Great collections you have. Am hunting for right price for 12 & 21 back Boba fett.
Hey Les,
Thank you for your kind words. Check out the thread and let me know what you think.

Fett is very sought after. His first appearance is the on 21 back. He is not rare but you will pay a high price for this piece.

Reaction score
Thks Pal

Oh so is only 21 back onwards? ok that good news. cos i dont have to pay a bomb for him : ) cos 12 back price is killing

Thanks
les

Hey Les,
Thank you for your kind words. Check out the thread and let me know what you think.

Fett is very sought after. His first appearance is the on 21 back. He is not rare but you will pay a high price for this piece.

Reaction score
Thanks much for sharing. It shows us all what we should strive for with helmets!

Reaction score
Thanks much for sharing. It shows us all what we should strive for with helmets!
Les, as always top notch showcase and I always enjoy the helmet display. :D
Thanks Guys. Glad to hear collectors like my display. Am running out of space. so pretty choosy on what helmet to add to my collections.
will post up once I done with painting : )