My Star Wars Room

Reaction score
I wanted to start by showing off what I have out on display today. I am still in the process of moving stuff around.

I have other stuff in storage that I am working to get out in display in the room as well. I am in dire need of more shelves, but can't decide on how I want to set it all up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe the Stormtrooper is an AP kit. I bought it second hand and then put it together.

Here are some closeups of the Mouse Droid. I had a whole thread on the build at one time, but thanks to Photobucket, it's all gone now.

-Eric

Reaction score
Great collection.

What did you use to hang the FO helmet on the wall? I've been looking for something for a while now.

Reaction score
Great collection.

What did you use to hang the FO helmet on the wall? I've been looking for something for a while now.
I made it. I cut it from some 3/4" plywood and use some aluminum U channel from Lowe's. The U channel is mounted to the wall and the plywood screwed to it. I cut the plywood to come away from the wall and hold the helmet. There is an adjustable mount inside that allows to to change the angle of the helmet.

-Eric

Reaction score
I found these over the weekend. I always wanted the Naboo fighter, but it may be too big for my room. I had never seen the Vader helmet before and it was a nice find.

-Eric

Reaction score
Its one of the ones they had for TPM promotion that hung from the ceiling of the store. In the same vein as they did the Ultimate Falcons from the SE release. The Vader was from TRU as well. I think it was from the SE release as well, but not 100%. The guy that was selling was a former TRU store manager. Had lots of unsold merchandise in his garage.

Reaction score
Thanks! The room is a constant work in progress. I am in need of more shelves to get other areas of the room less cluttered and be able to put more on display. A good room has good shelving!