My small (but focused) bounty room

Reaction score
Awesome collection! Also loving the Steelers helmets, very nicely displayed.

It seems I'm in the same boat as a lot of you, lots of stuff but not enough room to display everything.

I need to hang out here more often lol.

Reaction score
Awesome collection! Also loving the Steelers helmets, very nicely displayed.

It seems I'm in the same boat as a lot of you, lots of stuff but not enough room to display everything.

I need to hang out here more often lol.
Thank you for the compliments!

Where we are renting now is a very small single family home. I knew it was temporary, but still I got quite a few additions in that short time we have been here. So it's really congested things. The next place we are going will be 2x the Sq Ft. we have now, so that will really open up the collecting and display area for me ;).

I don't like mixing genres, but my sports room downstairs is full. So I had to leave the Steelers helmets and my framed Bettis, Pirates jersey in the office. Again, I will be glad to have it more uniform in the next house.

I have to thank my wife for the curio idea. When I met her, I had all this cool stuff but it was displayed on crappy old cheap bookshelves, plastic shelves,etc. She said you have this great collection but the presentation is crap. So I got a few curios and it really makes the collection pop.

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments!

Where we are renting now is a very small single family home. I knew it was temporary, but still I got quite a few additions in that short time we have been here. So it's really congested things. The next place we are going will be 2x the Sq Ft. we have now, so that will really open up the collecting and display area for me ;).

I don't like mixing genres, but my sports room downstairs is full. So I had to leave the Steelers helmets and my framed Bettis, Pirates jersey in the office. Again, I will be glad to have it more uniform in the next house.

I have to thank my wife for the curio idea. When I met her, I had all this cool stuff but it was displayed on crappy old cheap bookshelves, plastic shelves,etc. She said you have this great collection but the presentation is crap. So I got a few curios and it really makes the collection pop.
Yea I hear ya, unless you have a huge house it’s hard not to have all your collectibles in one area of your house.

I have a few autographed jerseys that I have sitting in boxes because I have no room to hang them in frames if I wanted lol.

But I do like the way you have your collection displayed:)

Reaction score
Yea I hear ya, unless you have a huge house it’s hard not to have all your collectibles in one area of your house.

I have a few autographed jerseys that I have sitting in boxes because I have no room to hang them in frames if I wanted lol.

But I do like the way you have your collection displayed:)
Thank you again! You have to take some photos of your collection some time as well, I love looking at fellow collector's items :).

Which jerseys do you have signed? I have a few myself, mostly GU and signed or unsigned GU.

Reaction score
Thank you again! You have to take some photos of your collection some time as well, I love looking at fellow collector's items :).

Which jerseys do you have signed? I have a few myself, mostly GU and signed or unsigned GU.
Yea I'll definitely have to start my own collection thread at some point.

As of now I have 1 signed Steelers jersey by Jack Ham. I'm also a penguins fan, not sure if you follow them as well but I have signed Evgeni Malkin, Matt Murray, and Marc-Andre Fleury jerseys. Have a couple of signed photos and hockey sticks too.

I've slowed down my collecting of sports memorabilia recently as I find it's just too hard to display large items like sticks and jerseys. Also you're spending tons of extra money just for a signature, I'd rather spend my money elsewhere on SW stuff like statues and props lol.

Reaction score
Yea I'll definitely have to start my own collection thread at some point.

As of now I have 1 signed Steelers jersey by Jack Ham. I'm also a penguins fan, not sure if you follow them as well but I have signed Evgeni Malkin, Matt Murray, and Marc-Andre Fleury jerseys. Have a couple of signed photos and hockey sticks too.

I've slowed down my collecting of sports memorabilia recently as I find it's just too hard to display large items like sticks and jerseys. Also you're spending tons of extra money just for a signature, I'd rather spend my money elsewhere on SW stuff like statues and props lol.
I am originally from Monroeville, so I am a huge Pittsburgh fan. The Pirates are my favorite, as my Dad was a massive baseball fan. Next the Pens, last the Steelers. I have not even watched football at all the last decade, except when they made the playoffs. But as a kid until college, I was a huge fan of the sport. My Dad used to take me to training camp and as a kid I would get autographs of Franco, Ham, Lambert, etc. so I got hooked back then.

Except for Le'Veon Bell, all my Steeler autos are older. Franco, Ham, Lambert, Mean Joe, the Bus, Troy, Hines, Rod Woodson, Dawson, etc. I got them all in person.

I only have 3 Pens autos, but none were in person but all through Fanatics. I have Sidney, Mario and Murray.

The Pirates are my favorite, and I own a ton of GU bats, helmets, jerseys and ***** from them. Most have been signed in person, but some have not. I see them every year, either back home in Pittsburgh or on the road. I know they suck, but they are my favorite team.

Awesome you have Fleury, I could of got him in person and regret passing on that chance.

My sports collection is mostly complete. I do have a few items and players every year I still collect. But space being limited, it's pretty close to done. Of course I always end up buying more Pirates GU bats, jerseys and helmets every year than I plan on LOL.

Lastly, it is hard to juggle two hobbies. For a time I neglected my SW collection. But then when my sports collection got mostly finished, I went back to SW. Next there are some Spidey pieces I want to pick up as a side collection. So it never ends haha.

I look forward to seeing what you have! You'll have to let me know when you get around to posting it :).

Reaction score
I am originally from Monroeville, so I am a huge Pittsburgh fan. The Pirates are my favorite, as my Dad was a massive baseball fan. Next the Pens, last the Steelers. I have not even watched football at all the last decade, except when they made the playoffs. But as a kid until college, I was a huge fan of the sport. My Dad used to take me to training camp and as a kid I would get autographs of Franco, Ham, Lambert, etc. so I got hooked back then.

Except for Le'Veon Bell, all my Steeler autos are older. Franco, Ham, Lambert, Mean Joe, the Bus, Troy, Hines, Rod Woodson, Dawson, etc. I got them all in person.

I only have 3 Pens autos, but none were in person but all through Fanatics. I have Sidney, Mario and Murray.

The Pirates are my favorite, and I own a ton of GU bats, helmets, jerseys and ***** from them. Most have been signed in person, but some have not. I see them every year, either back home in Pittsburgh or on the road. I know they suck, but they are my favorite team.

Awesome you have Fleury, I could of got him in person and regret passing on that chance.

My sports collection is mostly complete. I do have a few items and players every year I still collect. But space being limited, it's pretty close to done. Of course I always end up buying more Pirates GU bats, jerseys and helmets every year than I plan on LOL.

Lastly, it is hard to juggle two hobbies. For a time I neglected my SW collection. But then when my sports collection got mostly finished, I went back to SW. Next there are some Spidey pieces I want to pick up as a side collection. So it never ends haha.

I look forward to seeing what you have! You'll have to let me know when you get around to posting it :).
Oh cool, yea I’m not a baseball fan but I root on the Pirates when I can.

I live around the Scranton Area so I’m about 5 hours from Pittsburgh, so I deal mostly with Eagles and Flyers fans lol. But I got all of my autos online, I’m really jealous you got to meet all of those guys in person that’s pretty awesome.

Thanks for sharing man, I’ll definitely tag you when I get around to posting some of my collection, cheers!

Reaction score
Oh cool, yea I’m not a baseball fan but I root on the Pirates when I can.

I live around the Scranton Area so I’m about 5 hours from Pittsburgh, so I deal mostly with Eagles and Flyers fans lol. But I got all of my autos online, I’m really jealous you got to meet all of those guys in person that’s pretty awesome.

Thanks for sharing man, I’ll definitely tag you when I get around to posting some of my collection, cheers!
I live on the Jersey Shore, so I have the confluence of Iggles, Flyers, Filthy fans and NY fans :sick:...

Scranton, the home for two of the greatest things ever: the movie Kingpin and The Office!

Reaction score
Looks very cool, I had to google Galac Tac :D
Chris
Thanks Chris!

They are pretty sweet for what they are. Like a modern warfare Mando helmet. I thought it was too unique to pass on, and is really heavy too as it is mostly metal, with plastic side.

Reaction score
Nice focused collection buddy! Tempted to pick up that Slave 1 myself.
Thanks man, I appreciate the comments! I have to stay focused on my two favorites, because I lose control so quickly otherwise ;).

I would recommend getting this Slave 1. It is massive, the box art is just gorgeous and in my case it fits in with my ESB Boba Fett theme.