My small (but focused) bounty room

Reaction score
I have my entire collection on another thread in the GG area, but a lot of my prop replicas are not seen there and it is not as focused. So I wanted to share my higher end Boba Fett and Darth Vader collection in this area too. Nowhere near as impressive as many on here, but for the space I have allotted to display these Star Wars icons I am happy with it :).

**UPDATED some photos 02/08/20**
IMG_6281.JPG
IMG_6364.JPG

IMG_6231.JPG
IMG_6263.JPG
IMG_6267.JPG
IMG_6363.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm liking the Steelers focus as well ;)

The force is strong in the corner curio
Thanks!

Ironically, I hate football now and haven't watched it on TV in a decade. But I am from Pittsburgh originally and my Dad and I used to go to training camp all the time in the '70s and '80s. So I still have a soft spot for the older players ('70s-2005), and whenever they do autograph shows around me I go. I am more of a Pirates fan, I go to see them every year either at PNC or on the road. I also love the Pens too! I actually have a whole room in the basement dedicated to baseball and some football.

I see you are in AZ. The last NFL game I went to was ironically the Cardinals play SF years ago in Glendale!

Reaction score
Truth be told I am not a huge football fan either HOWEVER I have a lot of fond memories of the Steelers from the 70's growing up. My neighbor across the street was a hardcore fan. So hardcore that when the team lost I felt bad for him. Yep I am fairly close about 20 miles from the Arena.

One thing that would look great on your focus bench is that large sideshow Boba with the Digital Display. However, you need no help from me fanning the collectors disease lol

Reaction score
Truth be told I am not a huge football fan either HOWEVER I have a lot of fond memories of the Steelers from the 70's growing up. My neighbor across the street was a hardcore fan. So hardcore that when the team lost I felt bad for him. Yep I am fairly close about 20 miles from the Arena.

One thing that would look great on your focus bench is that large sideshow Boba with the Digital Display. However, you need no help from me fanning the collectors disease lol
Same here, the '70s team was when my Dad and I met all the players. Franco, Mean Joe, Swann, Bradshaw, Bennie Cunningham, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, etc. I was a little kid but those were great memories, and made me an autograph collector for life. When I go meet some of them now or over the years I would take some of those training camp photos to show them, they are usually impressed to see the old photos.

So are you referring to the SS half scale Boba bust? It is SOoooOO awesome if you are! My table is officially full, but I would buy a special one for that puppy.

Reaction score
Same here, the '70s team was when my Dad and I met all the players. Franco, Mean Joe, Swann, Bradshaw, Bennie Cunningham, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, etc. I was a little kid but those were great memories, and made me an autograph collector for life. When I go meet some of them now or over the years I would take some of those training camp photos to show them, they are usually impressed to see the old photos.

So are you referring to the SS half scale Boba bust? It is SOoooOO awesome if you are! My table is officially full, but I would buy a special one for that puppy.
Yep that was the team.. All Greats... Yes I think that would look awesome with your focus. I would love to have that as well but I am BINGO on room. I do have the MR Jango Blasters and Boba MR Bucket. I ordered the Mando bucket (No idea where I am putting that(lol)

Reaction score
Yep that was the team.. All Greats... Yes I think that would look awesome with your focus. I would love to have that as well but I am BINGO on room. I do have the MR Jango Blasters and Boba MR Bucket. I ordered the Mando bucket (No idea where I am putting that(lol)
I am getting really close to no room. Real close...

I have commented on your collection, it's incredible! The Jango Blasters and MR Boba are excellent pieces. I was a fan of the Mando at first, but I just am not going to add another character to collect ;).

Reaction score
I am getting really close to no room. Real close...

I have commented on your collection, it's incredible! The Jango Blasters and MR Boba are excellent pieces. I was a fan of the Mando at first, but I just am not going to add another character to collect ;).
LOL you know you want too. Mando is looking great !!!

And thanks on the collection comment.

Reaction score
LOL you know you want too. Mando is looking great !!!

And thanks on the collection comment.
Honestly, I am not a fan of the Mando. I loved the initial 3 episode arc, really thought it was amazing. After that the show fizzled to me personally, and became the space nanny LOL.

Reaction score
Nice addition. I like that Boba statue a lot.
Chris
Thank you Chris! I personally feel the XM and Attakus Boba statues are the two of the three best ever made for the character. I would put the SS Mythos at #2 all time. Of course, it's so absurdly priced I doubt I will ever own one but it's still an excellent piece!

Reaction score
I always wanted to add the Mythos Boba to my collection, but when I saw it in person I liked my Gentle Giant Boba much better because the paintjob of the SSC Boba was not as good as I thought from the pictures.
Chris

Reaction score
I always wanted to add the Mythos Boba to my collection, but when I saw it in person I liked my Gentle Giant Boba much better because the paintjob of the SSC Boba was not as good as I thought from the pictures.
Chris
That's an interesting observation. People just gush over that statue (I am guilty as well), but honestly I have never seen one in person. I also know for a fact the long rifle on the statue is warping over time because there is nothing to maintain the weight. I still really like the statue, if one ever came up for under $500 I would still probably get it. But thanks for that information!

I will say, the Attakus Boba's paint scheme and color are spot on with the EFX helmet. Something I was not aware of before. The only other one that is really good is the 1/6 Koto Boba I own from years ago. That paint scheme is very accurate as well.

Reaction score
For under 500 USD I would say go for it because it is still nice (but not around 1K-nice), I honestly would even pass for 500 since I'd rather save the space for other SW collectibles, so no competition from me on that one. :giggle:
Chris

Reaction score
For under 500 USD I would say go for it because it is still nice (but not around 1K-nice), I honestly would even pass for 500 since I'd rather save the space for other SW collectibles, so no competition from me on that one. :giggle:
Chris
It is a massive piece. I can understand your point of view for sure! I'm just such a huge Boba fan, for the right price I would still get it. But at $1k USD, as you said no way.

Reaction score
I have considered getting the ROTS Clone trooper helmet from MR. Did anyone ever own this / or currently own this? Any thoughts on if it worth picking up? I am a huge fan of the Clones, but the Clone Commanders go for above my comfort level. This one is still priced just right IMO.

Reaction score
I have considered getting the ROTS Clone trooper helmet from MR. Did anyone ever own this / or currently own this? Any thoughts on if it worth picking up? I am a huge fan of the Clones, but the Clone Commanders go for above my comfort level. This one is still priced just right IMO.
The clone helmets are very nice and done when MR was in full stride. The Cody and the Cree are pretty expensive right now but they were both an exceptional low numbered edition of those that were made. As a bounty hunter yourself I would keep looking until you find that deal. They would make a great edition to your groupings. GC

Reaction score
The clone helmets are very nice and done when MR was in full stride. The Cody and the Cree are pretty expensive right now but they were both an exceptional low numbered edition of those that were made. As a bounty hunter yourself I would keep looking until you find that deal. They would make a great edition to your groupings. GC
Thanks for your advice, I really love the Clones too so it's hard to keep avoiding them. I just keep telling myself once I go down that rabbit hole LOL...

Reaction score
Very cool item, in school some people owned that one, great addition!!
Chris
Thank you Chris! I used to own this one myself (the only 12"figure I was allowed to have), but had it open and eventually sold it off decades ago. I am thrilled to have it back in the package with the beautiful acrylic case for display!

Reaction score
I better had convinced my parents not to be allowed to play with them + buy them all + keep them all.
Chris

Reaction score
I better had convinced my parents not to be allowed to play with them + buy them all + keep them all.
Chris
Haha :ROFLMAO:!! So my Dad agreed to let me get the 3 3/4" line with the ships, beasts, play sets. When the 12" dolls came out he was like NO, not another scale to collect!

But my Grandma or Great Uncle got me the 12" Vader, because I REALLY wanted it. My Dad was not pleased, but he allowed it. When Boba came out I was so desperate for it, but my Dad was like nope. I had a neighborhood friend who had the 12" Boba, so I used to trade him like weekly a couple ships for Boba. Just so I could have the figure in my house for a couple nights LOL.

Reaction score
I love those! How many you have in total and how do you display them. I could imagine a complete wall full of them.
Chris

Reaction score
I love those! How many you have in total and how do you display them. I could imagine a complete wall full of them.
Chris
Thanks Chris :)!

I have a pretty small collection of Hasbro/Kenner figures believe it or not, I only focus on Boba Fett and Darth Vader...with the occasional troopers. I own 3 graded figures (this one, a ROTS 3 3/4" Clonetrooper Exclusive and the Vader Kenner 15"). I have a couple exclusive Black Series 6" figures in acrylic cases (SDCC 2019 Boba Fett 40th, SW Vader 40th, Sith Trooper Carbonized) and the SDCC 2013 Boba and Han Carbonite box. The only other 6" figures I own are a handful of Disney Elite (Protype Vader, ROTJ 35th Unmasked Vader, Vader and Boba plus a Stormtrooper). Oh and I do have some odd and ends Vader, Boba and Stormtrooper original 3 3/4" loose figures or retro repro figs too.

I like to weave my figures in with my higher end items, so like the table I have at the top of the thread. You see Prop Boba Fett helmet, Vader helmet and MR hilt along with a couple acrylic cased 6" figures. I also will have this graded Boba 3 3/4" behind my XM Boba Fett. Or figures behind my Gentle Giant statues, maquettes and mini busts.

To me personally, these figures and the comics are what got me into SW, so I feel they are an integral part of my collection. I love the high end helmets and statues, but I still like to give love to figures and tastefully weave them into my displays.

I think it's freakin awesome people just do high end props, or just do graded figures, but I am too much of a fan of these two characters to not get them in any cool medium I see them in (I guess)!

Last edited:
Reaction score
As a huge Boba Fan myself I can see/feel what you mean :D (y)
Chris
Yes, I LOVE your Boba Fett MR helmet and especially the Code 3 statue of Slave 1. A piece I seriously kick myself over not getting back when it was released. Boba is based off the character Clint Eastwood played in the Leone Westerns, and I just love the character. I have since he first came out.

Reaction score
There is a signature Code 3 Slave 1 on Ebay US right now ;)
Chris
Thanks! But...a bit too high though. I have seen them go recently for under $600. I am looking in that price range, unless I can get the signature edition. Then I realize I have to pay more.

It's not a priority for me right now, no space and just lots of expenses I have to handle first.

*I did own the Vader TIE when it came out, and I sold it for nothing. I got it on sale too, super cheap. THAT one I really kick myself over all the time.

Reaction score
(Minor) updated display. Waiting for the guy who makes my acrylic cases to make one for the Boba Kenner 13", then I will have both that and the Vader displayed together on the bottom :).
IMG_6373.JPG

Reaction score
(Minor) updated display. Waiting for the guy who makes my acrylic cases to make one for the Boba Kenner 13", then I will have both that and the Vader displayed together on the bottom :).
View attachment 344755
Just a thought I would not keep that 12inch figure next to the floor heater vent. Might age the figure with the heat. However congrats on buy back a piece of your childhood. GC

Reaction score
Just a thought I would not keep that 12inch figure next to the floor heater vent. Might age the figure with the heat. However congrats on buy back a piece of your childhood. GC
Thanks for the tip, it's only temporary but...yeah I agree. The whole running out of space thing is a killer though LOL.

Reaction score
This was a LONG 3 month wait, but I finally got my Galac Tac Mandalorian helmet today! Thing is super heavy and impressive in person. The stand is for the Boba helmet, so it is temporary to just show it off for these photos. I had the custom plaque made too.
IMG_6389.JPG
IMG_6390.JPG
IMG_6391.JPG
IMG_6392.JPG