My Playset Nr. 3 - Mos Eisley

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice feedback so far. Here is number 3 "Mos Eisley".
The part with Han´s table can be placed next to the bar and it can be used as an extra building on the streets.
I had some promotional pens with a small LED light. These parts are now used for the lighting of the bar area and the lamp on Han´s table.

Reaction score
Mos Eisley is one of my favorite SW locations. Love this one a lot. Thanks for the pics.

Reaction score
Amazing! If only we could get something like this from Hasbro! They forget sometimes, that simplicity is sometimes the way to go. And the quality of your detailing is icing on the cake!

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments.
I did forget the photo with the total view of the playset (background is removable)
Here it is
……..sorry for Yoda jumping on the roofs of Mos Eisley (I personally can´t remember this movie scene, but apparently my son does)

Reaction score
This is the kind of thing I dream of doing one day. I like the relatively compact size that can probably fit just about any shelf or display cabinet. Just never seem to have the time to even start unfortunately. Good stuff!

Reaction score
Thanks for the full shot of the diorama. This is the type of thing I wish Hasbro would do. Something compact enough that could fit on a shelf, yet still usable as a playset.