My Playset Nr. 1 - Rancor Pit

Reaction score
Hello all,
this is my first thread and it´s also a big THANK YOU for all the inspiration I got here.
One year ago I was looking for ideas to build up some star wars playsets for my little son and it´s time to share the results with you. Hope you like them.
Since we don't have much space, each playset had to work on a very small area. With the exception of the rancor pit, they all have the same size (about 20“ x 13”) and fit in the same shelf on top of each other.
I start with the rancor pit and endor, mos eisley, the death star and jabba´s palace will follow.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard and may I say: Great start! Nice work and I am sure you and your son will have lots of fun hours with this :)

Reaction score
These playsets are freaking fantastic! Incredible, how much detail and playvalue you got packed into a relatively small space. The paint jobs are superb. I like the little making-of shots you included. The photography is strong all around and I love how you present your sets. :)

Reaction score
Awesome playset! The level of detail and play-ability is astounding. I too love how you present your photos, very professional.

Reaction score
Hasbro has got nothing on you! :grin: I just love the compact size of all your playsets.