My mostly-kitbashed customs

Reaction score
Hey all! Here's some of my kitbashed/custom figures. Hope you enjoy. :)

Farmboy Luke

This is my first kitbashed figure I've done. I used the VC Stormtrooper Luke head from the Jedi Destiny three pack, and a body from some four pack that came with Ben, R2, and 3PO (which I haven't been able to find since). I also drilled a small hole in his belt for the lightsaber hilt to peg into.

olbATyC.jpg

s9iQgrq.jpg

Princess Leia (Jabba's Prisoner)

This one is essentially just the Black Series Rancor Pit Leia with the VC Yavin Leia face transplanted on. I also added a real chain to her collar, and have since replaced her forearms with Yavin Leia's too.

QEjR8SR.jpg

oeMfgvi.jpg

Unmasked Kylo Ren

This one was a little tricky. I used the 5POA Force Awakens unmasked Kylo's head, but he had cartoonishly angry eyes and eyebrows. I sanded his brownline down into more of a "calm" expression, then repainted the eyebrows entirely, added a very thin wash to the face, enlarged his irises, and added a black wash to his hair. The body is from TVC Kylo.

9YgMbox.jpg

EwGgzQj.jpg

Darth Vader (The Empire Strikes Back / Return of the Jedi)

This one uses the VC Cave of Evil Vader body with the Black Series ROTS hands, and the Force Link SOLO Vader helmet. I had to put together a crude neck adapter since both the head and body have female ends. The cape is wired, made by OT Customs.

AxtOD6C.jpg

1K2LuIK.jpg

Emperor Palpatine (The Rise of Skywalker)

Uses the Revenge of the Sith Collection Supreme Chancellor Palpatine body and head, with TVC Sidious' hands, and Force Link Jedi Exile Luke's hood piece. My first time repainting an entire head before.

hBbqspN.jpg

ql1dpru.jpg

The Emperor (Return of the Jedi)

This one uses the VC Sidious body and robe, with FL Palpatine's head, hood, and hands. I repainted his skin with different layers of colors to try and match the movie.

2qMnh61.jpg

0G2siCp.jpg

Yb6tH0w.jpg

Thanks for looking! If I make any more I'll be sure to post them in here too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They all look great.

Is this the pack you mentioned above?

I believe this one came and went quickly. I don't remember what other BPs were in the case, though.

Reaction score
Thanks! I don’t think it was that one. It came in a black window box with a R2-D2 with a vac metal dome and telescoping camera, and a vac metal C-3PO.

Reaction score
These are all great, but man.......I gotta say...that ROTJ Leia is sooooooooo gooooooood!!!!!!! That head swap is truly one of the best I've ever seen! The photo real Yavin Leia head has that eye makeup issue which doen't look right on her for that incarnation but the combination with Slave Leia is perfect! Maybe someone over at the Hasbro will see this and copy it.

Reaction score
Thanks so much! Yeah Yavin Leia looks super depressed for what’s supposed to be a happy scene. 😅

kk1

Reaction score
These are all great, but man.......I gotta say...that ROTJ Leia is sooooooooo gooooooood!!!!!!! That head swap is truly one of the best I've ever seen! The photo real Yavin Leia head has that eye makeup issue which doen't look right on her for that incarnation but the combination with Slave Leia is perfect! Maybe someone over at the Hasbro will see this and copy it.

I agree Yavin Leia looks way better on Slave Leia.

Reaction score
These are absolutely amazing. From the pics I've seen, the new Yavin Leia looks pretty awful, but you seem to have found a good one and it really, really works here. Luke looks spectacular and your mods on Kylo are sensational.

Reaction score
Thank you a ton for the kind words! Yeah it's hard finding a good Yavin Leia but the ones with decent paint apps look fantastic.

Reaction score
You really brought out the accurate sculpt with your detailed paintjob on that post-Mustafar Duel Anakin. In the first picture he looks so likelike I thought he was a 6" or 1/6 figure. I hope you plan on doing more PT figures!

You sure know how to kitbash/ customize figures into ultimate versions, Decarbonited!

Last edited:
Reaction score
You really brought out the accurate sculpt with your detailed paintjob on that post-Mustafar Duel Anakin. In the first picture he looks so likelike I thought he was a 6" or 1/6 figure. I hope you plan on doing more PT figures!

You sure know of to kitbash/ customize figures into ultimate versions, Decarbonited!

Thank you so much!

Reaction score
I haven’t posted here in a while! Figured I’d share a custom I finished shortly after I stopped posting in this thread: my own definitive ANH Vader.

2AE5E338-B230-4801-886B-6269214B3854.jpeg
E22577FC-D841-4386-A158-C19D78A6C0A2.jpeg
00584629-5494-4116-AB50-53D2B2272D15.jpeg
7101CEAB-124A-4A2D-AC3B-D4B488BB5606.jpeg524762B5-591F-4AD8-81F6-DEAE1C37BE04.jpeg
0A9D79D7-2810-40ED-8924-86F0D7A8A14E.jpeg
C8D2E42C-CEED-465D-B886-AFB88CA4D01A.jpeg
F4F2BA9F-F05E-4C4C-A33E-541ECA3C8BD6.jpeg

I used the recent TVC Rogue One Vader as a base. I stripped the silver paint from his shoulder armor and added a gloss coat to them, swapped the cape with a Force Link 2.0/tube Vader cape (because it gives him a more imposing Vader shape), swapped the lower legs with the Black Series 3.75” ROTS Vader’s (since they have ankle rockers), very slightly cut more articulation into his elbows, applied some Tamiya clear red to his eye lenses, and 3D printed, fitted, and painted a slew of gesturing hands for him since I absolutely hated the ones he came with haha.

The hands were commissioned from prodigy customs on Instagram - definitely check them out!

Reaction score
Fantastic work! Your precision is amazing
Thank you so much! Really appreciate it - I haven’t painted small stuff in roughly two years now and I’ve gotten pretty bad at it. 😅 I’m very out of practice, haha