My kind of scum Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working a deal with my kind of scum. So far everything is going really, really well. Craig has been great. I'd recommend dealing with him.

Thanks!

Reaction score
My kind of scum....you betcha he is

Fantastic to do buisness with and would welcome it again!!

Reaction score
my kind of scum Feedback Thread

Made a great deal with him awhile back and everything was perfect.Nice to chat with and very prompt.Overall a pleasure to deal with and I would do it again anytime,thanks!

Reaction score
Re: my kind of scum = great trader

Time to bump this thread from the depths of feedback hell.

Craig paid quickly for some figures he bought from me and with great communication.

Thanks again Craig!

Reaction score
my_kind_of_scum = great trader

my_kind_of_scum hooked me up with some lightsabers that I was looking for in order to make some customs - and he didnt even ask for anything in return! Great scummer! Thanks again!

Reaction score
Re: my_kind_of_scum = great trader

Thanks to mkos for the great trade. very fast shipment and great communication/follow up.

Reaction score
I just finished a successful trade with my_kind_of_scum for a Star Wars Pod Fighter Series 1 figure that completed my collection! Good communication and fast shipping :)

Reaction score
Just completed a 1 for 1 trade with this scummer. Great guy to deal with. Hassle free, and wonderful. His name says it all, My kind of scum!

Thanks for the trade.

Reaction score
Not trade feedback, but a huge thank you to Craig for giving me a free blaster I was looking for. Didn't even have to pay the postage. You don't hear of that kind of thing these days and I appreciated it tremendously.

my_kind_of_scum is my kind of scum!

Thanks again!

-Nate

Reaction score
What a fantastic forum member and generous fan. Craig helped me out and asked for nothing in return. Truly a light in the Force! Thanks.

Reaction score
^The same thing happened with me. I reached out because I had a parts issue and Craig saved the day and did it out of pure kindness. Asked nothing in return. The nicest guy on the internet. He has my respect and eternal gratitude.

Reaction score
Craig, (AKA my_kind_of_scum) is my kind of scum, too.
He really came through for me by sending some figures I couldn't find locally.

Thanks again.