My humble collection

Reaction score
Here is the collection I was able to put in place in the last 5 years or so (some of them from my childhood).

I recently added risers and a bunch of new figures.

What I am missing from my wishlist :

VC44 Luke Dagobah Landing (MOC)

Here's the full album with bigger and more pictures : http://imgur.com/a/w19k2

Finally a comparison from 2014 to 2016

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very nice, I like the VC carded background to each set of figures. Just to note, it looks like your X-Wings wing is upside down. Common mistake as the instructions are actually wrong.

Reaction score
Very nice, I like the VC carded background to each set of figures. Just to note, it looks like your X-Wings wing is upside down. Common mistake as the instructions are actually wrong.
Whaaat? Damn, I never displayed it this way and never once noticed this... It's been like that since I was a kid, since 1998 or something like that. I don't know if it can be fixed, I'll try that haha thanks!

Reaction score
Awesome collection, sir! It just reminds me more & more of the kind of product Hasbro SHOULD be putting out on the market.

Reaction score
Like your collection as well, man; makes me want to get mine in shape to post pics of. I just might now :)

Reaction score
love your collection! its tastefully displayed and it has the best figures from each movie! not overwhelming… i like how you have an extensive collection and didn't break the bank!

Reaction score
Very tidy and thoughtfully arranged collection: your ROTS shelf nicely encapsulates the film with just enough figures to be interesting without becoming overwhelming.

Reaction score
Nice integration of the 6 inch figures into your collection as well! I agree with ReallyMe, it's just enough pieces to tough on all the major elements of each film!

Reaction score
Updated ROTS Shelf with VC Sidious, VC Yoda, VC Commander Cody, Padme, Bail Organa, Tion Medon, Mon Mothma, and Mas Amedda !

Reaction score
A lot of improvement in the past few months!

- Added over 30 new action figures with many on my "most wanted list" including : Hem Dazon, Momaw Nadon, Labria, Garindan, Admiral Ozzel, Admiral Piett, Luke (Medical Frigate), Leia (Medical Frigate), Jabba the Hutt!!, Ahsoka Tano, Maz Kanata...
- Decided to sell my 6 inch Black Series and concentrate my ressources on the 3 3/4" line.
- Added 2-stage risers on my shelves built from spare wood that I had and that I spray-painted black. Ideally I would have put a 3 or 4 stage riser, but that would have ended up cutting too much space for the number of figures I have on each shelves.

I am really happy with the addition of risers. You can see much better the action figures and it gives the impression of filling more of the glass cabinet which is really high for 3 3/4" action figures.

I've added the new pictures on the first page of this thread but here's a comparative image of the growth of my collection since 2014 (Direct link for the full size picture : http://imgur.com/xMZ8gdz.jpg )

Here's an eloquent example of the difference small risers make (approx. 1 inch each) :

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great collection! What do you use as stairs to stagger the figures upward?

Reaction score
Great collection! What do you use as stairs to stagger the figures upward?
I used 2 wooden planks recycled from extra wood pieces we had for a furniture. Cut them up to have one 12"x8"x1" piece and a 12"x4"x1" piece to put on top of the other one. Spray painted them black. If you spray paint something and put it inside a closed shelf, I highly recommend waiting like a week or so, because the smell gets trapped inside. I was scared the smell would stick to the figures, it didn't, but it was kind of stressful.

Very nice! Are these glass cabinets from Ikea? Detolf?
Yes, Detolfs they are!

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is what I want to do. I want to separate them by episode like you did. Yet I also want to recreate specific scenes from each movie. Where to start?!! :eek:
SaveSave

Reaction score
Finally put together my Rogue One shelf. Could never found Cassian and Jyn, caved and bougth them online for 150% of their price. Anyway.

It's temporary, as it is holding Ep. IX's place in my display, but I still have 3 years before I need to move it. I don't think I'll be adding a lot more, only if I can get a Galen or Raddus.

Reaction score
Finally put together my Rogue One shelf. Could never found Cassian and Jyn, caved and bougth them online for 150% of their price. Anyway.

It's temporary, as it is holding Ep. IX's place in my display, but I still have 3 years before I need to move it. I don't think I'll be adding a lot more, only if I can get a Galen or Raddus.

Wow Cassian and Jyn are peg warmers here in FL. :\

Reaction score
Wow Cassian and Jyn are peg warmers here in FL. :\
I never saw either of those waves. The only thing I found was a Death Trooper Box, but with a FO Stormtrooper inside, so I'm guessing scalpers got them first... Saw a ton of Ahsoka and ERG tho, which I think were repacked with Jyn's Wave?

Anyway, yeah, distribution sucks... same old, same old.

Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful collection Dargod! Your presentation is really nice and tidy, but still chock full of goodness. Once I finally get mine out of storage, I plan on paring down my display to only the best (IMO) versions of each character. I'll have to refer back to your pics because that looks exactly like what you have on display.

Reaction score
In the process of moving houses. That's gonna be a lot of work putting everything in the new setup! Stay tuned!

Reaction score
The Last Jedi shelf, finally with a Snoke and bonus Black series Yoda on a Dagobah base to simulate his appearance in TLJ. I never really like his color, always felt he was too blue-ish, but for a Force ghost he was perfect for now!

Reaction score
Where is that 3 3/4" BB-8 from in your "The Force Awakens" display?

Reaction score
Just did some massive changes to the collection, will update soon in a new thread!​

Last edited: