My Han Blaster

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I’m new to the forum and new to prop collecting. I’ve been collecting WWI/WWII militaria for years but now I’m starting to drift towards replica props from my favorite movies, namely Star Wars. Here is my first little grouping, it is a FieldMarshal DL-44 blaster and Sabacc dice. I’ve wanted one of these since I first saw the first Star Wars back in 1977. It isn’t 100% completed yet, I need to weather it. Enjoy!31F4956A-ECB8-4515-B921-824495411711.jpeg

Reaction score
looks good. I have the Field Marshall Rey Blaster and Field Marshall makes a damn fine kit. It looks great even without the weathering. Welcome GC

Reaction score
Might be kind of a silly question, but does the sight work or is it all just for looks bits and gadgets?
Depends on whether it's made from a real scope or if it's just a replica part. I have an ROTJ Fett rifle with a real working scope, but if I recall the ESB version has that scope on backwards. Obviously that's not good for looking through. Some scopes can even have sci-fi looking stickers on the lenses which will get in the way of whatever you see.