My early bird focus

Reaction score
Nice clean figures.

I really like the Cantina Playset. :) Mine didn't survive my childhood. My Droid Factory didn't either. They both got a lot of playtime.

As a fellow prop collector, I can tell you have very good taste.

Your collection reminds me a lot of mine. Quality over quantity.

Reaction score
Nice clean figures.

I really like the Cantina Playset. :) Mine didn't survive my childhood. My Droid Factory didn't either. They both got a lot of playtime.

As a fellow prop collector, I can tell you have very good taste.

Your collection reminds me a lot of mine. Quality over quantity.
Thank you. And because you are also a fellow pro builder, we both know the satisfaction of building one versus just buying a mass production piece. I do have many more in que though.

Reaction score
So do I, lol.

The top of a dresser down here in the Man Room is a staging area for multiple prop projects that haven't been touched in almost 5 years. Three Graflexes, One Peaksaber project, Anakin Starkiller V2 kit, Custom Macrobinoculars. Maybe one day.

Reaction score
Thank you. I spotted the angry birds and Kubrick sets and couldn't pass em up.
The Kubricks are so awesome. I only own one, a ROTS Vader I got in person 15 years ago out in California. I love them, but didn't want to open another collecting wormhole.

Reaction score
Yeah. No. Only this early bird set. They have some cool pieces but that's it for me
The Kubricks are so awesome. I only own one, a ROTS Vader I got in person 15 years ago out in California. I love them, but didn't want to open another collecting wormhole.

Reaction score
The film cell actually lights up . Has a battery compartment behind the frame and a button on bottom. I bought another print without frame called gold edition. Not signed . I will have it framed and share when I get it back. It's the rancor with luke