My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Reaction score
So due to the ball turret arms "drooping" from the weight of the clone troopers inside, I'm coming up with a clever solution to the problem. I'm going to remodel some Crumb Bomber Gunship doors to fit my ball turrets on my gunship.

I'm going to cut out an appropriate sized chunk of the door so the turret arms float "at level" with the door and look appropriate.

The downside is getting the measurements correct to the millimeter...

Reaction score
So I went back to the drawing board a bit with my custom clone commander. I reworked him to be a commander featured in my favorite book series. I added water slide decals to him, which I think I did a good job with.

Clone Commander Levet (CC-3388/0021)

Reaction score
The main doors arrived today and I modified them. The smaller, forward doors are coming from England, so it will be a bit.

Reaction score
Jedi General, Etain Tur-Mukan

Republic Intelligence Officer and Underworld Smuggler

Reaction score
Vilmarh Grahrk, or Villie as he was often known, was a male Devaronian smuggler during the waning years of the Galactic Republic and the early days of the Galactic Empire. A notorious gambler, grifter and scoundrel, Villie took part in a number of underhanded schemes in his quest for money and women.