My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Reaction score
Republic Gunship "Clanker Killer"

Republic Commandos, Omega Squad:

Fi Skirata and Niner Skirata:

Darman Skirata:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love the Gunship, and the Karen Traviss references!

Reaction score
I love the Gunship, and the Karen Traviss references!
Thank you! Still have Atin Skirata to finish, but so far the squad is shaping up nicely. This is how I pictured them to look like between art that has been done for the official novels and what roles they fulfill in the squad.

Reaction score
Thank you! Unfortunately it duplicated my posts for some reason, feel free to comment more in the other thread. :)

So, now I think I'm in the right thread. Great work!! Thanks for posting!!

I really enjoyed the Karen Traviss novels and that storyline. It would have made for some great TCW episodes had they run with that idea of the Mando culture.

Reaction score
So, now I think I'm in the right thread. Great work!! Thanks for posting!!

I really enjoyed the Karen Traviss novels and that storyline. It would have made for some great TCW episodes had they run with that idea of the Mando culture.
I'm very inclined to agree. Considering the books/games for Republic Commando is no longer canon, that leaves opportunity for stories to be told. From Lucasfilm or fans alike. ;)

Reaction score
Those figures look great together. Even without being familiar with the source material, I can tell they are a bunch of crack commandos. Excellent weathering.

Reaction score
Great new pics. I'm a big fan of Omega Squad. I like them better than Delta.

Reaction score
Those figures look great together. Even without being familiar with the source material, I can tell they are a bunch of crack commandos. Excellent weathering.
Thank you for the kind words. I feel I have grown up with these characters as I have read the novels several times and they proved a good experience. They are well written characters and they feel as if they are individuals, despite being clones. That's something that was not entirely fleshed out as a concept until the animated clone wars series. Their Karatan Armor is the most sophisticated, perhaps in all of Star Wars. They are also trained by Elite Mandalorian training sergeants for over a decade.

Great new pics. I'm a big fan of Omega Squad. I like them better than Delta.
You and me both. I think they are more relatable than Delta. They are a "mixed pod" meaning they are commandos who's squads died in combat on Geonosis and they are sole survivors. In the case of Atin, he is a two-time survivor, where one pod of commandos was killed in training and the others were killed in actual combat. And for that, he has survivor's guilt. Which is an entirely real problem for soldiers who've experienced loss in the field of battle. I'd reckon they also probably suffer from PTSD in one form or another.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I forgot about Atin's training squad. I should crack out the books again and re-read them. I really enjoyed them and I agree, Omega is easier to relate to for me as well. I never played the game so I never realized the books were based off a different squad from the game. It was cool enough to see Delta in the books, but I still prefer Omega squad.

Reaction score
I forgot about Atin's training squad. I should crack out the books again and re-read them. I really enjoyed them and I agree, Omega is easier to relate to for me as well. I never played the game so I never realized the books were based off a different squad from the game. It was cool enough to see Delta in the books, but I still prefer Omega squad.
I just picked up the books again and found all of them except Imperial Commandos. They have been a great re-read!

Reaction score
Great attention to detail matching the direction of the wheels collecting dirt deposits. How did you go about adding it? I'm planning to do an R2-D2 to match the thick layer of Dagobah swamp mud he's covered in after the crash landing.

Reaction score
Great attention to detail matching the direction of the wheels collecting dirt deposits. How did you go about adding it? I'm planning to do an R2-D2 to match the thick layer of Dagobah swamp mud he's covered in after the crash landing.
Happy to assist! I achieved this look from a technique used in tank modeling. The balance was 60% sand/gravel(as I live in Florida and there is no dirt), 20% brown paint, 20% moge podge glue. I mixed that throughly and gently applicated it with modeling brushes.

Reaction score
Sorry if this sounds silly, but is moge podge glue a specific type of glue / brand name, or an expression? ;)

Reaction score
Ah okay. Thank you for the info. Looking forward to your future creations!
I have an AAT I'm working on at the moment. Should be done soon! After that, if I can win the auctions, I'll be doing a custom Durge with Swoop Bike. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those look great! How do you get the insignias so perfect? Water slides?

Reaction score
Thankfully I didn't do that, but I did get the Mythosaur troopers from a 3rd party source. I'm surprised with the quality in the figure.

Reaction score
Off-World Jabiimi Nationalist Insurgents

Last edited:
Reaction score
Coruscant Police Lieutenant

Confederacy of Independent Systems Shield Generator

Reaction score
Flecked-Up Biker Scout with AT-RT head! I’m going to look into that. Nice pieces!

Reaction score
Kaminoan Defector, Chau Ki

Approximately 2 years after the start of the Clone Wars, Chau Ki secretly defected from Tipoca City with a sample of the Jango Fett DNA used in the creation of all clone troopers. Ki escaped Republic custody and fled to the Separatists with her research and scientific knowledge of the cloning program. Her capture or elimination has become the main concern for Galactic Republic Special Forces Command (GRSFC).

Lab Station

So I got sick of the sidecar with my BARC speeder bike not being able to properly seat troopers. As such, I took it apart and used greeblies and fodder to make a Swoop bike.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's one of my jedi knights, whom I sculpted a beard for.

Here's an update with hair!

Here's the bacta tank...so far.

And here's a Rakatan artifact I've made:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's my personal take on a B1 rocket launcher droid armed with a E-60R missile launcher.

Mace Windu, weathered appearance

General Grevious. Not much of a custom, but I added more lightsaber hilts in his cape pockets.

Reaction score
So I've decided I wanted to upgrade my Phase I clone pilots to phase II. I purchased this pilot and I'm modeling a crew with similar aesthetics.

Here is his co-pilot:

I'm trying to land two phase II clone helmets to upgrade the turret gunners as well.

Reaction score
Absolutely brilliant how you weather all of your items. George Lucas would have liked it.
I once owned a republic gunship and had plans to do what you did. Very nice to see the result of weathering this vehicle.
And funny detail of the ''droid kills''.
You must have played Republic Commando a lot. The love for these characters shows of.
The swoop bike is very nicely put together! Looks realistic and the details are worked out perfectly.