My custom made display case for Sideshow 1/4 Luke

Reaction score
I finally get to shape up my display..so here are some teasers
I had the glass laser positioned..rather than using acrylic display case

Reaction score
What did the case, and the base set you back each? I was thinking of a similar case for my Grievous when he get's in.

Reaction score
I had a deal for 4 of them, for the upcoming Vader, Greivous, Obi and Leia..and if I can find one.. Han Solo Exclusive ( hint guys!
)

It includes building, painting and the glass (10mm thick)..shipping + service (pasta-polish on sight and full repair guarantee) Oh they are also lighted from inside (not on pictures) It get to around $200 each..still it's for Luke one of the smallest in series..think about the size of upcoming Greivous and Vader and you'll see that price is reasonable for a set

Reaction score
that's awesome it will look great once you have more statues lining the wall

Reaction score
Very nice display case. Looks pretty sweet. When you eventually get the Vader and Grevious, be sure to share pics. I'd love to see a large display case with the SSC Vader and ObiWan positioned side by side.

Reaction score
Re: My custom made display case for Sideshow 1/4 L

Very nice!
But a sugggestion.. If you are getting them custom made, bring the top down more.. there is too much room between the top of lukes head and the top glass.. Throws it off visually!

Reaction score

I agree. It's too big and it overpowers the actual thing you're trying to display.

Reaction score

Tyler_H said:
Very nice!
But a sugggestion.. If you are getting them custom made, bring the top down more.. there is too much room between the top of lukes head and the top glass.. Throws it off visually!
It does look a little odd, however I have a feeling UZAY will of done this so that all the stands and glass display covers are all the same height when his collection is displayed together. You have to remember there is a 6" difference in height between Vader and Luke. Having the Glass display cover at varying heights along the display to accomodate the various heights of the statues would look less asphetic, at least that's how I'd see it

Reaction score

Dark_Destiny said:
I agree. It's too big and it overpowers the actual thing you're trying to display.
I think is too tall, Otherwise look great!. Maybe using a base underneath Luke may bring him higher. Usually you want the same distance form each side and the top.

Reaction score

Whoa, I just noticed he's holding his binoculars instead of having them on his belt like pictures I have seen. Do they fit in his hand as well?

Reaction score

I think if all four of the cases are the same size they will look better when they are all lined up.

Reaction score

Close up please. I want to know whether ur Luke eyebrow looks thick or not