My custom ESB cardbacks for Fett, C-3PO, Vader and Luke Snowspeeder Pilot

Reaction score
Hi all,
I wanted to share my custom cardbacks that I've made for the ESB Fett, C-3PO, Vader and Luke Snowspeeder Pilot. It always bugged me that they used the SW photos for Vader and C-3PO on the ESB cards (I know there's removable limbs C-3PO but I wanted a proper photo of him standing).
I also wanted to use a production still of Fett with his rangefinder lowered like Kenner sculpted on the figure. Finally, I just wasn't happy with the appearance of the Retro Collection Luke Snowspeeder Pilot card and wanted to use a photo of Luke with helmet on and also holding the grappling hook launcher. If you look closely at the back of the card, I removed FX-7 and replaced him with a photo of Luke Snowspeeder pilot. I tried really hard to try and get him to match up with all the others as if he was really there in the line up for Kim Simmons photo shoot. Ha ha.
Very happy with how all of these have turned out and will try and do one for Retro Collection Tarkin soon.

All of these (and many more custom cards) are available from my Etsy store "KennerByKing". Check it out if you have some time.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KennerByKing

Thanks for looking!
Chris

Attachments

• Kenner-Boba Fett Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    Kenner-Boba Fett Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    907.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Kenner-ESB C-3PO Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    Kenner-ESB C-3PO Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    878 KB · Views: 14
  • Kenner-ESB Darth Vader Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    Kenner-ESB Darth Vader Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    925.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Kenner-Luke Snowspeeder Pilot Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    Kenner-Luke Snowspeeder Pilot Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    900.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Retro Luke with Card.jpg
    Retro Luke with Card.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reaction score
Your level of success is only predetermined by your level of effort. Congratulations on having one. Nice job!