My current collection

Reaction score
Congrats on the Mando figure, i'm really looking forward to seeing the series, but we have to wait until next year here in UK(so no spoilers guys):)
Did you try the forum photo hosting yet? I see you're using Flickr above.
Hey Herb, first thanks...it is a really cool figure!

I went to Flickr by instinct and forgot to try the forum photo hosting. Personally I will not be watching that series so no spoilers from me :). But I cannot deny how cool the armor is as a huge Boba and Jango Fett fan either. I also play the Battlefronts and Galaxy games and have to admit I am really hoping they add him in there as a playable character.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I used Flickr as well, but it has limitations on the account, on how many images you can store. I use imgur and postimg now.

Reaction score
I used Flickr as well, but it has limitations on the account, on how many images you can store. I use imgur and postimg now.
I just opened my account Serg, but yes I do see the limitations. For now, it is a much better option than crappy Photobucket is.

Reaction score
My 40th SDCC Boba Fett exclusive figure, reflecting the paint job of the original SW mail away release. Easily my favorite figure in the collection!

Last edited:
Reaction score
No probs!:) The 40th Sdcc Fett does look good, are you keeping it carded?
Yes, I am a MIP collector through and through. In this case you have the ultra cool reflective 40th OT art to boot, so it's a win win! I really don't ever open any of my figures. Just my statues and busts :). I think that's why I have such a struggle with Hot Toys. On one hand they are awesome dolls, on the other they really need to be opened to get the maximum display out of them at that price. As someone who hates to open his figures, it puts me at a quandary and as such I do not collect them. But I have seen them in your collection, Julian, Serg, etc. and they look incredible. So for now I remain on the fence about them.

In the past I owned Medicom figures, Vader, Boba, Jango and never opened them. I always felt it was a waste and would always resell them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also, back in the day I owned the POTF2 12" dolls. Man, I LOVED those figures! I went all around gathering all the exclusives from TRU, KB Toys, Service Merchandise, Target, Walmart, FAO Swartz! Just the best memories! Those were my pride and joy. I eventually sold them all to a local dealer in California when I moved there 20 years ago and got into statues and busts.

I never opened them either LOL.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hear ya about opening collectables. Let me tell you though Hot Toys packaging is very collector friendly, figures and accessories can easily be repackaged if required.
The Hasbro TVC line is one i try to keep mint on card, they look sooo good:)

Reaction score
I hear ya about opening collectables. Let me tell you though Hot Toys packaging is very collector friendly, figures and accessories can easily be repackaged if required.
The Hasbro TVC line is one i try to keep mint on card, they look sooo good:)
Agreed with the Vintage collection, I get them pretty much for the cool cards too! I have a batch coming this week (Boba, Chewie, Stormtrooper). My buddy at work collects Hot Toys and he has brought them in. They do seem very collector friendly but I just remain on the fence. I also fear if I buy one I will buy 10 of them LOL.

Reaction score
That Kotobukiya statue was one of my first statues, many years ago. Koto did great 1/7 pieces
Agreed, their 1/7 statues are what got me back into collecting SW hardcore when the prequels were out. I had all the clones, Jango, Darth Maul, Boba, all the Sandtroopers and Vader. Just great pieces!

Reaction score
My newest Vintage collection additions! ESB Boba (perhaps the greatest package art ever), SW Chewie and R1 Stormtrooper. I also pre-ordered the Mandalorian VC as well. No more VC coming for me after that as I am really hoping that Boba FX Helmet arrives by Christmas!

Reaction score
A mock up I did of how I would like to display my current XM Boba with my ordered FX helmet and possible purchase of the Mandalorian helmet.

Reaction score
I have been wanting to post these old photos for some time now, but since today we gained an extra hour I finally decided to :). These are from the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. I went there in 1997 as the actual props from the OT (and Special Editions) were on display to the public for the first time ever. Hard to believe this was 23 years ago now, before the Prequels and Disney. I took all the photos myself of the exhibits, except of course the ones in the end of me that were taken by my then College GF. Sadly, looking back at that handsome young man I realize it has been 23 years since these were taken LOL.

img011 by Django, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lastly, the thing I recall the most about this display (besides how incredible it was!) was how small the AT AT, Jabba's Barge, Rancor all were. I was shocked how huge the Star Destroyer and Falcon were in comparison. And I couldn't imagine how much Han in Carbonite weighed, or Boba's armor!
img010 by Django, on Flickr[/IMG]

Reaction score
Won the SDCC Boba Fett with Han in Carbonite 6" figures from 2013 today for a great price. I have wanted this for almost 7 years now.

Reaction score
Thanks Serg :)! Yes, even looking back at these photos again I get excited remembering how awesome an experience it was!
I know how seeing and handling screen used props feels, last year together with a good friend we were able to visit a serious screen used prop collector, and we were allowed to handle some of them, including big SW pieces. We are not allowed to show the pics we've taken alas, but the experience was unique.

Reaction score
I know how seeing and handling screen used props feels, last year together with a good friend we were able to visit a serious screen used prop collector, and we were allowed to handle some of them, including big SW pieces. We are not allowed to show the pics we've taken alas, but the experience was unique.
Getting to handle them must have been so cool man! Just seeing them was awesome. I cannot imagine what you got to do.

Reaction score
Very cool pics of your trip, thanks for sharing! I went to something similar in Manchester England in 1999 called The Power of Myth exhibition. It was just before TPM was released.

Reaction score
Very cool pics of your trip, thanks for sharing! I went to something similar in Manchester England in 1999 called The Power of Myth exhibition. It was just before TPM was released.
Thanks Herb! I also went to a Power of the Myth too after this exhibit in Oakland, CA at the Observatory. This was right after TPM came out, and they had a full size Naboo fighter there along with a bunch of the same scaled fighter models as well. I have with it too!

Reaction score
So apparently every photo I posted using Rebelscum's photo album is now gone? Glad I did most of them with Flickr.

Reaction score
Nevermind, I was reading the checklist for updates and this is a known issue that is being addressed. I should of read it first, just took me forever to get there now :).

Reaction score
Me and an actual to scale Naboo Fighter from TPM, this was from 2001 in Oakland, CA (right near Lucas' offices at the time).
1.jpg