My current collection

Reaction score
Haha ! I'm much willing to eat crow myself and have a great looking bust when it arrives, and be proven wrong on its physical condition. Hopefully I'll get to find out about mine very soon. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, SOS from the USPS. Claimed it would be here today, never showed up. I get tired of the "quality" service, especially on Saturdays. Guess it's a wait until Monday now :(.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, SOS from the USPS. Claimed it would be here today, never showed up. I get tired of the "quality" service, especially on Saturdays. Guess it's a wait until Monday now :(.
You are not alone, Travis. Mine was also supposed to be delivered yesterday (Saturday) and it never showed up. Instead I received Ahsoka from EE which was scheduled to be delivered on Monday. Go figure USPS! :confused:

Reaction score
You are not alone, Travis. Mine was also supposed to be delivered yesterday (Saturday) and it never showed up. Instead I received Ahsoka from EE which was scheduled to be delivered on Monday. Go figure USPS! :confused:
I know the Ashoka was for your son, but what are your/his thoughts on it? Did the piece arrive okay?

Reaction score
I know the Ashoka was for your son, but what are your/his thoughts on it? Did the piece arrive okay?
The box it was packed in was big enough to allow for plenty of padding, which they used, and the presentation box has no flaws thanks to that, so kudos to EE for that. The Styrofoam is even worse than the one they used for the McQuarrie Sandtrooper, and part of the bust was coming out through it. That can tell you how bad it is. As far as the bust itself, it came perfect. Paint application looks great/ no bleeding, colors are vibrant, details are good. Compared to the McQuarrie Sandtrooper, you can tell they took the time to work on this one. In all a beautiful sculpt I would have bought for myself if I were collecting from the animated series. My son put it in his room the minute he saw it. It's a beautiful piece, really. I posted pictures in the Ahsoka thread and will re-post them in mine as well. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The box it was packed in was big enough to allow for plenty of padding, which they used, and the presentation box has no flaws thanks to that, so kudos to EE for that. The Styrofoam is even worse than the one they used for the McQuarrie Sandtrooper, and part of the bust was coming out through it. That can tell you how bad it is. As far as the bust itself, it came perfect. Paint application looks great/ no bleeding, colors are vibrant, details are good. Compared to the McQuarrie Sandtrooper, you can tell they took the time to work on this one. In all a beautiful sculpt I would have bought for myself if I were collecting from the animated series. My son put it in his room the minute he saw it. It's a beautiful piece, really. I posted pictures in the Ahsoka thread and will re-post them in mine as well. :)
Well I am glad to here! Yeah, EE are pretty solid. I never had any issues with them and when I did, they instantly resolved my problems. Them and BBTS are pretty much first class operations that still get what Customer Service is!

Reaction score
My wife told me the box arrived today...and it's all beat up. Great. Now I have to hope it didn't damage the bust inside since the crap Styrofoam is being used.

Reaction score
As bad as the outer box looked, to Diamond's CREDIT it arrived PERFECTLY.

Now I am just debating getting rid of the Sandtrooper because the scale is bothering me...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I ended up swapping the Tie Pilot from the top shelf to the back of the bust shelf, and putting the Sandtrooper back on the top shelf with the retro 3 3/4" figs. The scale difference between the Sandtrooper and Spacetrooper bust irked me too much.

Reaction score
Though I already have the R2 (going to give it to a friend) I ordered the Vintage Collection 3 3/4" Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, Chewie and R2 from EE. I really want the Boba and since the whole lot only cost $55 (Boba alone goes for $20 elsewhere) I decided to get them. I will post some photos when they arrive!

I also pre-ordered the Yavin Ceremony Leia, Shadowtrooper and Jawa as well from the Vintage collection from BBTS. I really am a sucker for the old '70s SW cardbacks so I try to get them whenever I can, especially on some of the never released figures from the original line.

Reaction score
Seems stupid Photobucket is messing with our images once again, making them unclear/blurred, just to get money from us. Was looking through your thread and noticed that, and i guess it happens in most threads where Photobucket was used.

Reaction score
Seems stupid Photobucket is messing with our images once again, making them unclear/blurred, just to get money from us. Was looking through your thread and noticed that, and i guess it happens in most threads where Photobucket was used.
Hey Serg, yeah they are a POS. I REFUSE to pay them a dime! I even went into my account a month ago, took all the old photos out of there and it still said I was "way above" the MB requirement even though I went down to almost none. It's simply a scam. I started posting on Google photos, which if you have a Google account is FREE, and easier to upload as well!

https://www.google.com/photos/about/

PS) I wish I could go into my old threads and delete those blurry photos but I cannot. I may have to start posting some photos of my collection I already posted about again.

Reaction score
Since Serg was nice enough to remind me to do this, going to repost my collection again since Photobucket suck.

My XM Boba Fett statue and original Legends in 3D bust:

Reaction score
Gentle Giant Leia Maquette, Sandtrooper exclusive bust and Retro OT figures (big thanks to Julian for getting me the figs!):
IMG_6103 by Django, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
My book collection and Vader 40th Black Series Early Bird Kit (I have binders of magazines from the '70s to prequels elsewhere):

IMG_6104 by Django, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lastly, also not shown: Star Wars retro board game with Tarkin figure (again, thanks to Julian for getting me that), Vader Unleashed figure MIP, Sandtrooper on Dewback Black Series 6" MIP & original Boba Fett mug.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Serg, yeah they are a POS. I REFUSE to pay them a dime! I even went into my account a month ago, took all the old photos out of there and it still said I was "way above" the MB requirement even though I went down to almost none. It's simply a scam. I started posting on Google photos, which if you have a Google account is FREE, and easier to upload as well!

https://www.google.com/photos/about/

PS) I wish I could go into my old threads and delete those blurry photos but I cannot. I may have to start posting some photos of my collection I already posted about again.
I used to have paid account on Webshots until they were bought by another company and all my photos were gone. No matter I had my subscription, the photos were gone. I also had a paid Photobucket account for 2 years, long time ago. Their site started working very slow in the past years, then I decided not to renew my subscription. I won't pay for any image hosting service again, the same way I don't have paid membership on forums. No more.

And as I said before: very cool collection! Maybe you should add the photos on the first post in the thread too. :)

Reaction score
If you look around you'll see all my Photoshop pictures have been blurred out, too. A couple of years ago when Photoshop started demanding a $400.00 membership out of me to continue hosting my pictures, I turned around and gave them the finger. So first they took them all out and replaced them with a sign saying to upgrade my membership. Then suddenly they brought them all back for almost a whole year with their logo planted on them. Now they have been blurred out. Whatever, I say. Best thing in life is to have the right to choose what you want to do. So for the last 2 years I've been using ImageShack for $18.00 a year without any issues, and I have backed up all my picture files in case ImageShack fails to work for me at some point.

Your collection is looking good, Travis. Glad to have been of help getting some of the figures for you. Which Unleashed Vader do you have? ...Masked or unmasked? and do you have the Unleashed Boba Fett? That was a pretty cool figure. I still have all of those in boxes at my parents' house. I like them so much, I've never wanted to get rid of them.

Reaction score
I used to have paid account on Webshots until they were bought by another company and all my photos were gone. No matter I had my subscription, the photos were gone. I also had a paid Photobucket account for 2 years, long time ago. Their site started working very slow in the past years, then I decided not to renew my subscription. I won't pay for any image hosting service again, the same way I don't have paid membership on forums. No more.

And as I said before: very cool collection! Maybe you should add the photos on the first post in the thread too. :)

Agreed, hosting photos should not cost anything! Also, thanks for the compliments (again :)). I might put some of the photos on the opening thread again too. But thanks for letting me know my stuff wasn't showing, gave me the kick in the butt to get these photos on here again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you look around you'll see all my Photoshop pictures have been blurred out, too. A couple of years ago when Photoshop started demanding a $400.00 membership out of me to continue hosting my pictures, I turned around and gave them the finger. So first they took them all out and replaced them with a sign saying to upgrade my membership. Then suddenly they brought them all back for almost a whole year with their logo planted on them. Now they have been blurred out. Whatever, I say. Best thing in life is to have the right to choose what you want to do. So for the last 2 years I've been using ImageShack for $18.00 a year without any issues, and I have backed up all my picture files in case ImageShack fails to work for me at some point.

Your collection is looking good, Travis. Glad to have been of help getting some of the figures for you. Which Unleashed Vader do you have? ...Masked or unmasked? and do you have the Unleashed Boba Fett? That was a pretty cool figure. I still have all of those in boxes at my parents' house. I like them so much, I've never wanted to get rid of them.
I went with Flickr for now. I also have google images as a backup, which is free with my email.

Thanks for the compliments, Julian! I appreciate all the help and effort / time you gave in getting me those figures, so the least I could do is say thanks. The only Unleashed Vader I still have is the original ESB pose one, with the helmet on a blue cardback (before the nice art ones later on). I used to have that whole line, then I sold them all off. A shame really. I still to this day feel it is one of the better SW lines ever! I thought I still had the Boba Unleashed, but if I do I have no clue where it is. So I guess I don't. I might pick that one up again at least. Though it is a massive space hog, I really liked the later one in the tube case.

Reaction score
Though not the one I really want, got the standard 6" Mandalorian for now from Hasbro Pulse, thanks to the home page here. Still hoping to get the Carbonized exclusive from Target sometime.

Also, since I trust BBTS and know from past experiences they refund down payments if the manufacturer flakes, I decided to pre-order the Boba Fett EFX helmet from them and cancelled a bunch of my Vintage collection pre-orders. Worst case, BBTS refunds me later on. So not too concerned. Really want this for Christmas so I hope they finally come through.

Reaction score
Why not use the image hosting here on rebelscum, that's what i use.
Nice to see your collecting habits Django, i rarely visit the GG section anymore i guess i've been missing out on your finds.

Reaction score
Why not use the image hosting here on rebelscum, that's what i use.
Nice to see your collecting habits Django, i rarely visit the GG section anymore i guess i've been missing out on your finds.
Thanks Herb for the compliments!

So where is the image hosting at on here? I never knew they had one!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Easy to find mate. Go to top of this page click on photo gallery, then click upload photos. User friendly.

Reaction score
Congrats on the Mando figure, i'm really looking forward to seeing the series, but we have to wait until next year here in UK(so no spoilers guys):)
Did you try the forum photo hosting yet? I see you're using Flickr above.