My current collection

Reaction score
Thanks, and also thanks for getting these guys for me too! My GNK Droid and Proto Boba Fett both arrived this week as well!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha! Keep'em coming!! Are you going to go for the life-size maquette of Leia? It's tempting :)

Reaction score
Just picked up Animated Clone Commander Gree, and eyeballing the other Clones. I am not addicted, I am not addicted LOL...

Reaction score
Recent additions (Animated Boba Fett, Vader B/W Maquettes and Sandtrooper mini bust) added to my OT shelf :).

Reaction score
That shelf is looking good, Travis. Quite a few pieces you've added to your collection lately. Congrats!

* I know, I know you are not addicted. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
That shelf is looking good, Travis. Quite a few pieces you've added to your collection lately. Congrats!

* I know, I know you are not addicted. :)
Thanks Julian! I went from nearly selling all my SW collection off 6 months ago to finally buying again. I am happy with my slimmed down collection but have to admit these Animated Maquettes have really lit the collection fire back up in me :).

Reaction score
Good for you. As long as you are enjoying what you are doing , that's what counts. Rev up that collector's engine and keep'em coming ... to the sound of "Kickstart my heart" :)

* The Mace Windu maquette was a nice one too, as I recall. I think I have pictures of my old maquette collection somewhere. If I find them, I'll post them for you here for inspiration. :)

Reaction score
Good for you. As long as you are enjoying what you are doing , that's what counts. Rev up that collector's engine and keep'em coming ... to the sound of "Kickstart my heart" :)

* The Mace Windu maquette was a nice one too, as I recall. I think I have pictures of my old maquette collection somewhere. If I find them, I'll post them for you here for inspiration. :)
Yep, "Kickstart my Heart" would be the soundtrack haha!

I have seen the Mace, and it is a nice dynamic pose. Or a Bad Motherf----er.

I literally missed out on the Fett /Solo piece for a reasonable $210 shipped yesterday :(. Ehhh. By the time I looked, it was instantly sold. I have considered the ARC Clone Maquette and the DROIDS animated Fett one too (but it is pricey). Other than maybe the Stormtrooper and Captain Rex, not too many more I want I can afford (or should say will pay what they are going for).

Last edited:
Reaction score
That was a great price for that maquette. I had it years ago, and I tell you it is an awesome piece to own. Actually it was the one maquette I truly didn't want to let go when I sold my maquettes, but I needed the room for the GG Jabba diorama, and the Clothears 1:1 Boushh helmet. Keep looking for it and wait again for a decent deal. You won't regret adding it to your collection. Better luck next time!

Reaction score
Commander Gree Maquette arrived with cracked ankles due to not taping up the Styrofoam?!

HOW many times have I had statues arrived damaged because someone is too lazy to add a couple pieces of tape to the inner Styrofoam to keep it from coming apart? Counting this...4x now!! So frustrating :mad:!! Because it IS a nice piece.

Now have to go through the hassle of ebay returns SMH :mad:.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It truly sucks when that happens. I don't want to recount the many times since I started buying online that a product hasn't been packed properly and as a result either the presentation box or the product itself has been damaged; it's been many. I always look at a business transaction of this sort with the consideration another collector/human being deserves. Simply put, don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to you. It's upsetting to see the lack of care some people bring to the hobby. If only they would realize that by taking 5 minutes of their "precious" time to properly pack a collectible they could me making a difference and have a smooth transaction. For almost 5 years I helped collectors with action figures and anything Hasbro for below retail price, plus I've traded an item for an item many times as well, and not one single time I received negative feedback, because I took the time to pack things properly, hence why I have over 55 pages of positive comments.

* Sorry to hear about this bad experience you had and hopefully you'll get everything sorted out soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Becoming even more of a headache now. The seller didn't ask for the damaged item back before giving a refund, which is odd. Now they did a claim through the post office (it was their poor inner packing, not the post office's fault) that caused the damage. Now they want me to go to the post office and drop this off to get inspected and my local PO is only open until 3PM...I work of course. What a pain in the ***!

Reaction score
Not a good thing at all. Sorry the Gree purchase is giving you such headache. I hope it all ends soon.

Reaction score
After waiting 2 weeks to arrive, got my original ESB Boba Fett mini bust and happy to say it came in great condition! I have been waiting to re-add this guy for 15 years. Looks at home on my OT shelf :).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up these books I used to own when Dark Horse (FAR Superior to Marvel) did Star Wars. Unlike Marvel and Disney, it was obvious Dark Horse were ACTUAL fans of the Star Wars universe George created. These Panel to Panel books are awesome and after my ebay bucks got these for a whopping $5 shipped :) !

Last edited:
Reaction score
My updated collection! The holes on the top shelf are waiting for: Hera, Spacetrooper, Amanaman and Ashoka :).

Reaction score
I'm just looking at your latest posts here now, Trav. Glad to see you receive the Fett without any issues. It's a great looking mini bust . Congrats!

Reaction score
Hera arrived today, joining the other female Aliens! Just waiting for Ashoka now :).

edit : Blurred Photobucket images removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Looking good. I really liked the Hera sculpt and your shelf will look even better when Ahsoka gets released. According to EE where I have mine preordered for my son, she'll be out in October.

Reaction score
It turned out nicely, looking forward to seeing her with Ahsoka. Think you need to add Darth Talon to that line up, then it’d be spot on. :)

Reaction score
Looking good. I really liked the Hera sculpt and your shelf will look even better when Ahsoka gets released. According to EE where I have mine preordered for my son, she'll be out in October.
Thanks for the update on the dates when Ashoka will arrive, though October is going to be a LONG time to have that space empty LOL.

Reaction score
It turned out nicely, looking forward to seeing her with Ahsoka. Think you need to add Darth Talon to that line up, then it’d be spot on. :)
Kev, I agree! I have wanted Darth Talon for sometime but can never find her for a reasonable price. I own a bunch of Dark Horse's EU comics from SW and she was visually always one of the hottest characters :wub:. Plus, she is a major ****** and does some serious damage.

Reaction score
Got this the other day, thanks to fellow member Julian! I had this (original) game as a kid, I am SOOO happy to own this again. I just wish the cheesy fake weathering wasn't there, but otherwise thrilled to have this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad you received the game safe and sound, Travis. It's a nice presentation box, but I agree the cheesy weathering was not necessary. That will be the norm for all the Retro line packaging.

Reaction score
Glad you received the game safe and sound, Travis. It's a nice presentation box, but I agree the cheesy weathering was not necessary. That will be the norm for all the Retro line packaging.
Yep, as you showed me with the retro figures you ALSO picked up for me :). Julian is awesome BTW!! Here are the figs I also have coming, thanks to him yet again:

Reaction score
Shhhhh, quiet, please! I'm working incognito on these, defeating the a.m door busters in my area. But now that you've said it, well ... thank you man! :) (JK)

* Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad to be of help to another awesome fellow collector in Jersey!!!! Yay!

Reaction score
Shhhhh, quiet, please! I'm working incognito on these, defeating the a.m door busters in my area. But now that you've said it, well ... thank you man! :) (JK)

* Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad to be of help to another awesome fellow collector in Jersey!!!! Yay!
Hey Julian,

I am writing this on here since your mailbox is full buddy :). So I got these last night, sorry I was playing a new PS4 Western game my wife got me and I am pretty addicted to it LOL.

Anyways, I cannot describe the emotion and feelings that went through my body and mind when I first opened and saw these tiny figures again in their original packaging. It was like for a minute I was back in time, and it felt awesome!! THANK YOU SO MUCH again my friend! Like you, I hope we also at least get the original 12 and like I said ESB and ROTJ ones too.

I stick to a statement I made in another thread, outside of the new Disney metal Elite figures of Droids and Troopers, nothing comes close to the original figures. It's amazing the emotions those things evoke in this old man LOL.

Reaction score
Awesome, Travis! You are very welcome. Very happy to help another collector that appreciates the effort of others and writes back to let you know. Hopefully they'll release the other six to have the first 12 at home. Just for nostalgic reasons, as we well know these don't have the monetary value of the originals, I'm glad they have released them. I got an extra set for my son and I posted how I removed the stickers for him, as he did not like them. My post is somewhere in the Vintage area where they are talking about how to remove the stickers. Doing so threw me back to years ago having to remove price stickers from figures bought at different stores. I truly don't care about collecting action figures anymore nor have the room for them, but this line just hits the emotional side of things and well... it's a grabber. :)

Reaction score
Got the loose Vader today, thanks Julian! Looks awesome on the shelf, just have to dig up my original one and have them side by side :). Also, your mailbox is full again haha.

Another thing I wanted to comment on. The Tarkin figure bothers me because if it were made in the '70s I believe he would of had white hair like Obi Wan, not grey which though more accurate just looks modern. Also his features are too close, again, he would of had generic weeble wobble features like Luke, Han, Leia or even the Death Squad / X-Wing Luke did. His belt buckle is also too accurate. It's nit picking, but this is the problem with having modern sculptors try to replicate style from 40 years ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad to hear you have received the loose Vader, Travis. I was a little concerned about the box I put him in being too small and getting lost. You are welcome. Glad to help. Annnd, i've got that reoccurring mailbox issue fixed again.:whistling:

I agree on the Tarkin figure being a bit "too perfect" for his intended Kenner look. He 's still a great looking figure, nonetheless. But yes, these are different times, and unless you were a sculptor from back then you're always going to be influenced by more modern styles. Oh, yes! "Weebles Wobble, but they don't fall down" :)

Speaking of Retro figures, the other day when I picked up that crushed Vader card that was on the pegs for you, the store had two full Retro sets, and I was told by an employee that's all they were getting. I went back today with my wife to see about the Father's Day display I've read is showing up with the figures, and indeed, there was one set up in the Menswear area with all perfect cards, minus Vader and the Stormtrooper figures. No Retro figures on the pegs this time around. I'm assuming all those crushed cards from a few days ago were bought probably by people that wanted to open them because they were really messed up. Today they had a bunch of Han in Stormtrooper disguise figures, which I left there as I'm only interested in the Kenner-looking ones. Do you need the Han in Stormtrooper disguise figure? I can always go back tomorrow and see if they still have him, if you need it.

Here's a picture of what I saw today. Yes, I arranged them all nice and neat to take the picture. They were everywhere :) ..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Though that Han is VERY cool, going to stick to the retros for now, but thanks for the offer.

I felt when the REACTION line first came out, they got it. Look how awesome but BAD this likeness to Heisenberg is haha! That's what we should of got with Tarkin.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember going into Barnes & Noble and seeing a big display for these retro style figures. A couple of times I felt tempted to buy some of them for just their nostalgic look, but never did it. Indeed, they did look the part quite well.

Last edited: