My current collection

Reaction score
I can see now that lonely paper towel holder waiting for the awesome Fett helmet to to its job. It's gonna look great. I'm getting a bit antsy so see it displayed in your collection.

The framed artwork looks great and the matting really makes all that reed pop out. And the artwork for Jabba and Fett on the back of the book is pretty cool. There should be a poster made out of it.

In all very nice additions to your growing collection, Travis. Congrats!

Reaction score
I can see now that lonely paper towel holder waiting for the awesome Fett helmet to to its job. It's gonna look great. I'm getting a bit antsy so see it displayed in your collection.

The framed artwork looks great and the matting really makes all that red pop out. And the artwork for Jabba and Fett on the back of the book is pretty cool. There should be a poster made out of it.

In all very nice additions to your growing collection, Travis. Congrats!
Thanks bud! Yeah, the table is all set, awaiting the guest of honor.

The picture makes the room now. I also agree, if they would do those old school black light posters again that Boba and Jabba art would be pretty sweet haha.

Reaction score
Since BBTS made it clear to me my EFX Boba helmet will not arrive before February (which is unreal), I put my Movie Realization Boba Fett on display to fill the empty void. I got this from Gamestop. Excellent price, shipping and it came in perfect condition!
IMG_6273.JPG

Reaction score
I got my Japanese Darth Vader (version 1) Movie realization figure from SS today. Happy to say it came well packed and without incident! My Vader side of the display is now complete.

IMG_6274.JPG
IMG_6275.JPG

Reaction score
I think that's my favourite figure from the Tamashii line. Awesome addition to your collection.

Reaction score
I think that's my favourite figure from the Tamashii line. Awesome addition to your collection.
Thanks Paul! It is a really nice figure. I am still partial to Boba Fett (because it's Boba), but this Vader is right up there for sure.

Reaction score
Thanks Julian! Your thread guided me into the choices I made in buying those figures :).
Glad the thread helped. That was the idea. :) One figure I would possibly get from them is the Gamorrean Guard. There were sketches of the figure shown a while back, but nothing yet.

Reaction score
Looking good bro! We both dove into these figures head first!... hopefully my other one will come in tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Glad the thread helped. That was the idea. :) One figure I would possibly get from them is the Gamorrean Guard. There were sketches of the figure shown a while back, but nothing yet.
I'm still torn. I kind of want the Shadowtrooper, or Jango, or the Sandtrooper haha.

Reaction score
Looking good bro! We both dove into these figures head first!... hopefully my other one will come in tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should post them all once they arrive. Between the nice BS 6" collection you have amassed and the Japanese ones you got a nice setup now man.

You might want to use the Movie Realization thread that Julian started to show them off:
https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/bandai-movie-realization-star-wars.1126199/page-26#post-20242385

Reaction score
Haha! Good one, Travis!

* By the way, AMC is having a Breaking Bad marathon and it will be followed by "El Camino" A Breaking Bad Story. I saw it a few months ago on Netflix.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha! Good one, Travis!

* By the way, AMC is having a Breaking Bad marathon and it will be followed by "El Camino" A Breaking Bad Story. I saw it a few months ago on Netflix.
Thanks Julian, but I haven't had cable for 8 years now. But I do own Breaking Bad on DVDs so it is never far from me. I saw El Camino twice before I got rid of Netflix, which was okay. I was actually watching a couple episodes of BB, from when Gus convinces Walt to cook for his super lab the other day. Such an "addictive" show (pun intended).

Reaction score
Thanks Julian, but I haven't had cable for 8 years now. But I do own Breaking Bad on DVDs so it is never far from me. I saw El Camino twice before I got rid of Netflix, which was okay. I was actually watching a couple episodes of BB, from when Gus convinces Walt to cook for his super lab the other day. Such an "addictive" show (pun intended).
Same here. I bought every Season of the show as it became available on Bluray back in the day. This is among my favorite TV shows of all time, being The X-files my #1 show. It was, as a matter of fact, an X-File episode called "Drive" written by Vince Gilligan with Bryan Cranston (speeding in a car he couldn't drive below 40 mph or he would die), that called my attention quite a bit when it aired. I'm a fan of all the stuff Vince Gilligan has done so far, thus Breaking Bad to me is a trademark of his style. Vince has a particular way of telling a story using such ordinary, everyday life elements, it becomes believable and of course, Cranston's acting in BK seals the deal. His performance in Breaking Bad I think was the zenith of his career. BK is truly an addictive show. Once you start to watch it, you want to keep going. Truly a binge watching show.

Another great show written by Vince is "Better Call Saul". The spin-off prequel to Breaking Bad. I enjoy Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks acting there, and I've been getting every Season as they've gotten released. Season 5 of the show is premiering on AMC next month. Much looking forward to it.

Reaction score
The Samurai Star Wars line is great. I only have the Stormie, but man, I would definitely want it in 1/6 scale too.

Reaction score
Same here. I bought every Season of the show as it became available on Bluray back in the day. This is among my favorite TV shows of all time, being The X-files my #1 show. It was, as a matter of fact, an X-File episode called "Drive" written by Vince Gilligan with Bryan Cranston (speeding in a car he couldn't drive below 40 mph or he would die), that called my attention quite a bit when it aired. I'm a fan of all the stuff Vince Gilligan has done so far, thus Breaking Bad to me is a trademark of his style. Vince has a particular way of telling a story using such ordinary, everyday life elements, it becomes believable and of course, Cranston's acting in BK seals the deal. His performance in Breaking Bad I think was the zenith of his career. BK is truly an addictive show. Once you start to watch it, you want to keep going. Truly a binge watching show.

Another great show written by Vince is "Better Call Saul". The spin-off prequel to Breaking Bad. I enjoy Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks acting there, and I've been getting every Season as they've gotten released. Season 5 of the show is premiering on AMC next month. Much looking forward to it.
I have watched the first 3 seasons of Better Call Saul. Netflix never got Season 4, and between that and much of their content as of late I dropped them months ago. I might have to go out and get the DVD for season 4 just to see it. I do not think the show is even close to BB, but it is still very good in it's own right. Compared to anything else made right now (that's not even an embellishment) it is by far the best thing currently on TV.

Bryan Cranston was Doug's annoying neighbor in the King of Queens years ago for a season. But he was very memorable. The joke is he changed his name to Walter White, left Queens, NY to move to Albuquerque, NM to start his teaching career and a new family LOL. Cranston was also great in the Godzilla movie from 6 years ago.

Reaction score
This post is for Paul, since you and I were confused on how to tell a real Movie realization vs a fake one (Julian's post did a good job listing the difference out). However, this guy does a really good job showing how bad the fake Movie realization are vs the real ones. Seeing how poorly made the fakes are, I have no clue why anyone would not just buy a legit one?

Reaction score
Thanks for the video,Travis. Those bootlegs Are pretty darn close copies.
I agree, unless you open them up (it then becomes obvious) it is nearly impossible to tell from the package. The no bar-code thing and no hologram help a ton, but still. Lesson I got was, always buy from a reputable retailer sadly.

Reaction score
That's a really cool figure to get, if you are into Samurai/Star Wars collecting. If I were still collecting these, most likely I would have bought one. BBTS has it for $149.99 (a safe place to buy it from), and about $50.00 less than what others have been listing it for. Add to that the $4.00 for shipping and, well, I see it as a good deal.

Reaction score
That's a really cool figure to get, if you are into Samurai/Star Wars collecting. If I were still collecting these, most likely I would have bought one. BBTS has it for $149.99 (a safe place to buy it from), and about $50.00 less than what others have been listing it for. Add to that the $4.00 for shipping and, well, I see it as a good deal.
Thanks for the link from BBTS on the 12" doll. I will probably get it, I am on a Japanese kick right now. I also a couple Japanese 6" C-3P0 and R2 figs as well.

Reaction score
I asked my friend Ryan to get me this figure while at the Disney store. Not a high end item, but for $35 pretty cool and he even talks LOL. I love the box art, and the figure is pretty well done for something meant for kids to play with.
IMG_6276.JPG
IMG_6277.JPG

Reaction score
I had to share this, the absurd path my EFX helmet is taking to get to me. I wish someone in the delivery world could explain how there is an ounce of logic in this path?

They are making this package go from the middle of the country to the south west, then all the way out to the west coast. To only then be shipped across the entire country again??
Untitled.jpg