My current collection

Reaction score
RS are very ok to deal with. But you must know their helmets, because they are screen accurate, are not made of fiberglass, but mostly of thinner ABS, PVC, or HDPE. You should visit www.starwarshelmets.com and read a bit there about the helmets from the movies, to have a general idea on how these props were made back then.

Reaction score
RS are very ok to deal with. But you must know their helmets, because they are screen accurate, are not made of fiberglass, but mostly of thinner ABS, PVC, or HDPE. You should visit www.starwarshelmets.com and read a bit there about the helmets from the movies, to have a general idea on how these props were made back then.
Thanks, I will look into them.

Reaction score
Yes, as Sergiu put RS are all about lineage in every way, the look and feel of the on screen used helmets from ANH.
When collectors/fans step into the world of accurate Stormtrooper helmets the reactions can be confusing when first holding them inhand as it's often people are expecting the helmets to be heavy like fibreglass or acrylic plastics, but this is not the case.

Reaction score
Yes, as Sergiu put RS are all about lineage in every way, the look and feel of the on screen used helmets from ANH.
When collectors/fans step into the world of accurate Stormtrooper helmets the reactions can be confusing when first holding them inhand as it's often people are expecting the helmets to be heavy like fibreglass or acrylic plastics, but this is not the case.
The main one I am looking at is the Death Star Gunner, because I just love that trooper. I like the Hero Stormtrooper but I am not sure I want that one at this time. Do they ship fairly quick? Meaning, (say unlike EFX or Anovos) if they have it in stock, would I have it in a couple weeks here in the States?

Reaction score
I received my sandtrooper helmet in about 3-4 weeks as they're built to spec. Which is pretty good going! i'm unsure if RS ships to USA?

Reaction score
Congrats on the silver Darth Vaderr helmet from eFX, Travis. I know the helmet was not of the liking of some people when it was offered, but I appreciate it for what it is, a novelty piece, and personally I like all that shine of silver and/or gold. I guess that's why I've collected all the mini busts from GG made that way, and their shiny gold Vader mini helmet. :)

Like Sergiu and Paul have said, RS is a great company and nothing gets closer to the real screen prop than the helmets they produce. While I had an issue with my local post office on the delivery of one of their helmets, the Anthony Forrest signature edition Sandtrooper helmet, it is a beauty and one I'm happy to own. I can also recommend Clothears Costumes, also in the U.K, for very accurate helmets such as the Leia Boushh. Both companies are very friendly and easy to deal with. Shipping though, took a while for me because they were being built , but just a reasonable amount of time, never as long as EFX. That is pretty much (along with Anovos), companies not to be taken too seriously, unless they actually have their product in stock. It shows RS have the Death Star Gunner helmet in stock, so they should ship it quickly. By the way, the Death star Gunner helmet would be a fantastic choice, if you decide to get it. It is one I would have bought a while ago, if I had the room for these large pieces. Also, you have the GG mini bust of the same character to display next to it as an accessory piece.

Reaction score
Side note: I noticed behind the helmet that awesome 1969 Dodge Charger, the "General Lee" from that great TV show The Dukes of Hazzard. Great acquisition there of one of the fastest cars in TV history . As Sheriff Rosco would say "Im gonna cuff 'em and stuff 'em!" :)

Reaction score
Congrats on the silver Darth Vaderr helmet from eFX, Travis. I know the helmet was not of the liking of some people when it was offered, but I appreciate it for what it is, a novelty piece, and personally I like all that shine of silver and/or gold. I guess that's why I've collected all the mini busts from GG made that way, and their shiny gold Vader mini helmet. :)

Like Sergiu and Paul have said, RS is a great company and nothing gets closer to the real screen prop than the helmets they produce. While I had an issue with my local post office on the delivery of one of their helmets, the Anthony Forrest signature edition Sandtrooper helmet, it is a beauty and one I'm happy to own. I can also recommend Clothears Costumes, also in the U.K, for very accurate helmets such as the Leia Boushh. Both companies are very friendly and easy to deal with. Shipping though, took a while for me because they were being built , but just a reasonable amount of time, never as long as EFX. That is pretty much (along with Anovos), companies not to be taken too seriously, unless they actually have their product in stock. It shows RS have the Death Star Gunner helmet in stock, so they should ship it quickly. By the way, the Death star Gunner helmet would be a fantastic choice, if you decide to get it. It is one I would have bought a while ago, if I had the room for these large pieces. Also, you have the GG mini bust of the same character to display next to it as an accessory piece.
First, nice to see you back posting Julian :). Yes, like you I love those novelty pieces. I had the silver Koto ROTS Vader and I just love this chrome helmet! Even in my sports collection, I own a couple chrome lids.

I have been looking at the Death Star Gunner ALL DAY at work LOL, I work for a couple hours, hide the drawing, look at the helmet. I should just get it already! I actually do not have the GG bust of him, I did not know they made one o_O. Something else to the list...

Reaction score
Side note: I noticed behind the helmet that awesome 1969 Dodge Charger, the "General Lee" from that great TV show The Dukes of Hazzard. Great acquisition there of one of the fastest cars in TV history . As Sheriff Rosco would say "Im gonna cuff 'em and stuff 'em!" :)
Yes, that is a high end model of the General Lee. I got it at the same time I bought my Challenger (the one I drive). I love looking at it, makes me want to go out and do Duke boys maneuvers.

I also own the movie and most of the seasons of the TV show. Oh and both PS games.

Reaction score
First, nice to see you back posting Julian :). Yes, like you I love those novelty pieces. I had the silver Koto ROTS Vader and I just love this chrome helmet! Even in my sports collection, I own a couple chrome lids.

I have been looking at the Death Star Gunner ALL DAY at work LOL, I work for a couple hours, hide the drawing, look at the helmet. I should just get it already! I actually do not have the GG bust of him, I did not know they made one o_O. Something else to the list...
Ha! You pretty much do the same thing I do when I want to buy something. It's like teasing yourself and enjoying the view, thinking how cool something would look in your collection. For all I know there could be subliminal messages hidden there saying "Buy me!" :) I do know from experience when performing this type of mental attraction, I end up buying the item. C'mon, Trav! It's a cool helmet, you know you want it, we've all given you the green light as far as RS being a serious company. All that's left is for you to get that little plastic card out of your wallet and place your order! :)

* Glad to post again, Travis. Thanks. Life goes on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ha! You pretty much do the same thing I do when I want to buy something. It's like teasing yourself and enjoying the view, thinking how cool something would look in your collection. For all I know there could be subliminal messages hidden there saying "Buy me!" :) I do know from experience when performing this type of mental attraction, I end up buying the item. C'mon, Trav! It's a cool helmet, you know you want it, we've all given you the green light as far as RS being a serious company. All that's left is for you to get that little plastic card out of your wallet and place your order! :)

* Glad to post again, Travis. Thanks. Life goes on.
Glad to see you back nonetheless. Funny thing (actually not so funny), for the 3rd time in 6 months my one and only CC had a fraud attempt on it. This is now my 4th card in 6 months. So going to have to hold off a couple more days at the very least for the Death Star trooper helmet.

I do have a pattern, and like you I KNOW I am going to get it. Since the Fett won't come for months, it will initially go besides the Vader. I love those troopers look so much so yeah. They are so '70s I can smell cigarettes in the hospital again LOL.