My current collection

Reaction score
What, Ewoks but no Droids?? No Ewoks The Battle for Endor? Thought you were a REAL fan Serg haha :).

I would love to have the Clone Wars on Blu ray/DVD. Rebels I already own Season 2, the only season of the show I liked at all (mainly because of Vader, Ahsoka and Captain Rex). But yes, I do hope they put the Mandalorian out on Blu ray as well.
All Ewoks series of course. Maybe even Droids, because I watched them on the Serbian TV stations eons ago when we were still under the Ceausescu regime, and it was great for its time. I'm only getting DVD, as I didn't make the jump to blu-ray and I might never do it, it would cost too much to change my DVD collection into BR, especially considering my location and lack of good sales like US or Western EU get.

Reaction score
All Ewoks series of course. Maybe even Droids, because I watched them on the Serbian TV stations eons ago when we were still under the Ceausescu regime, and it was great for its time. I'm only getting DVD, as I didn't make the jump to blu-ray and I might never do it, it would cost too much to change my DVD collection into BR, especially considering my location and lack of good sales like US or Western EU get.
I made the mistake when I got my Blu Ray with my PS3 a decade ago of instantly selling off all my DVDs (but then DVDs had value then, they really do not now so it wasn't that bad in hindsight). Anyway, what I found is a nice balance between new movies=Blu Rays, older movies or shows at a good price=DVDs. I even do the Playstation store for super old, hard to find movies at $9 a pop, because they transfer from PS3 to PS4 automatically and some of those movies are either impossible to find on DVD or pricey due to rarity. Add in I am out of room to store the Blu Rays and DVDs, right now they are hidden in the two drawers of the TV stand so my wife allows them. If they started to spill out onto the top of the stand she would freak.

I never liked Ewoks or Droids to be honest, but I liked Droids enough to watch as kid because I loved the animation style and at least they included Boba Fett in the show :).

Reaction score
Since I am off all week, decided to finally get into the basement and take the one SW box of storage I have out for some photos!

This is by far one of my favorite items, one of the few survivors of my childhood purge made by my Parents when I was in HS. My original, unused SW sticker collection!!

PS) I have a couple others that are not used and a bunch (ironically mostly Boba Fett haha) that I stuck inside my SW book covers I still have from my childhood as well.
IMG_6137.JPG

Reaction score
Some PS Infinity figures, I have tons of these but didn't want to dig them all out for photos. I might do it some time this week. The irony to me is most of the characters featured on the cover (Tauntaun, C3P0, R2-D2) were never made.

IMG_6138.JPG
IMG_6141.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
The rest of my Disney Elite collection. 35th Anniversary ROTJ Vader unmasked, Vader and Stormtrooper from Rogue One:

IMG_6135.JPG

Reaction score
Lastly, the only other Black Series 6" figures I own. Biker Scout with speeder bike (the ONLY survivor of my selling off from my original complete BS collection) and Sandtrooper with Dewback:

IMG_6134.JPG

IMG_6142.JPG

Reaction score
I made the mistake when I got my Blu Ray with my PS3 a decade ago of instantly selling off all my DVDs (but then DVDs had value then, they really do not now so it wasn't that bad in hindsight). Anyway, what I found is a nice balance between new movies=Blu Rays, older movies or shows at a good price=DVDs. I even do the Playstation store for super old, hard to find movies at $9 a pop, because they transfer from PS3 to PS4 automatically and some of those movies are either impossible to find on DVD or pricey due to rarity. Add in I am out of room to store the Blu Rays and DVDs, right now they are hidden in the two drawers of the TV stand so my wife allows them. If they started to spill out onto the top of the stand she would freak.

I never liked Ewoks or Droids to be honest, but I liked Droids enough to watch as kid because I loved the animation style and at least they included Boba Fett in the show :).
I've been collecting movies and TV shows for about twenty years now. I did switch everything I could from DVD to Blu-ray as the quality is noticeable, but it wasn't cheap. I still have a great number of older TV shows and movies on DVD that have not been released on Blu ray, though. I remember getting the entire series of I Love Lucy for my wife on DVD then switching it to Blu ray, same happened with The Twilight Zone, and more recently with the entire The X-Files collection. A good place to find old movies, TV shows, imports with Terence Hill and Bud Spencer, etc is www.deepdiscountdvd.com. I buy a lot of movies from them. and TV shows as well. By the way, they also sell Star wars collectibles

Reaction score
I love that sticker collection, Travis🤟🤟!
Thanks Julian! I think these stickers are so great, aesthetically they scream of '70s OT Star Wars! I loved how Tusken Raiders, C3P0 and Chewie get the lion's share of exposure too. Like Topps could not make heads or tails of SW success and assumed it was the odd aliens haha.

Reaction score
I've been collecting movies and TV shows for about twenty years now. I did switch everything I could from DVD to Blu-ray as the quality is noticeable, but it wasn't cheap. I still have a great number of older TV shows and movies on DVD that have not been released on Blu ray, though. I remember getting the entire series of I Love Lucy for my wife on DVD then switching it to Blu ray, same happened with The Twilight Zone, and more recently with the entire The X-Files collection. A good place to find old movies, TV shows, imports with Terence Hill and Bud Spencer, etc is www.deepdiscountdvd.com. I buy a lot of movies from them. and TV shows as well. By the way, they also sell Star wars collectibles
I agree, I buy from them as well! I got the entire collection of TAXI (TV comedy) and other movies off there as well. Plus got some SW Christmas ornaments too! Great site. At some point I need to buy The KING OF QUEENS again, since TV is pretty much dead minus a handful of shows.

Reaction score
Ha! That is the place also where I bought The King of Queens. I've always been a fan of Kevin James' comedy. One of the few comedians that still make me laugh these days. I also bought there Sanford & Son. My favorite will always be Redd Foxx, though. "Elizabeth. I'm coming to join you, honey. " "You big dummy! You just dumb, son. You just dumb" By the way I was watching the other day The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast for Redd Foxx. Wow! Awesome. :)

Reaction score
I owned all the Sanford and Sons from way back. At some point I was at a Blockbuster that was closing down and I got all the complete seasons (even the crappy Graddy ones where Fred is on strike) for nearly nothing :).

I will have to get King of Queens off there though. The episode where the guy hates Doug and calls him "Heffer-can", that's Mandalorian director Jon Favreau!

There will never be a greater comedian than Redd Foxx.

Reaction score
The other original, unpeeled stickers from my childhood. Like I said, they loved the Tusken Raiders!
IMG_6143.JPG

Reaction score
These were released 5 years ago when TFA was coming out. Not knowing how bad the sequels were, I got tons of these cards. But the good news is they had great homages like these stickers and insert cards (which were incredibly hard to acquire) from the OT that are pretty hard to get. Here are the ones I own:

STICKERS:
IMG_6144.JPG
Luke was a pain to get, even buying at least a $100 in cards I could never get him. I had to get it off ebay.

INSERTS:
IMG_6145.JPG
The fact I got a Boba Fett (of all characters) CONCEPT ART card was amazing. Also love the one of McQuarrie at work!

Reaction score
Julian, I think you'll like these! Some pretty cool "figure" covers Marvel had released. These are at the beginning of the run. The Luke is from SW #1 and Vader is from his own series #1 and are rare:
IMG_6147.JPG
IMG_6146.JPG

Reaction score
I like everything you posted, Travis. My favorites: The Fett concept art card, the figure covers by Marvel and the last two with Fett. Time to add The Mandalorian stuff! :)

Reaction score
I like everything you posted, Travis. My favorites: The Fett concept art card, the figure covers by Marvel and the last two with Fett. Time to add The Mandalorian stuff! :)
Thanks Julian! I knew as a fellow artist you would like those figure covers. The last two Fett ones are just awesome.

And yes, I agree. I have pre-ordered the Mandalorian Hot Toys 1/6 figure, FS helmet, GG Legends Bust, Vintage collection figure and the Heavy Artillery / IG-11 6" Black Series figures. I think I have Mandoed up :)!

Reaction score
Wow! That's a lot of The Mandalorian stuff. As I posted in my thread, I'm really considering Regal Robot's silver Mythosaur skull from the show and the Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure to go with it, or the upcoming Mandalorian statue by GG. I have room for one more wall shelf in my collection room, and I think it'll make a nice display having the character posed there with the Mythosaur skull behind him. This is way! 👍

Reaction score
Wow! That's a lot of The Mandalorian stuff. As I posted in my thread, I'm really considering Regal Robot's silver Mythosaur skull from the show and the Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure to go with it, or the upcoming Mandalorian statue by GG. I have room for one more wall shelf in my collection room, and I think it'll make a nice display having the character posed there with the Mythosaur skull behind him. This is way! 👍
I think the skull belongs in your collection, since as you said you have others. DO IT.

I got the Hot Toys figure, my first SW one ever because I just know if I don't it will be like $700 soon and I will kick myself for passing on it. It already sold out at BBTS. I had $40 in points from SS so got it off there. I think you should get it while you can, bud!

I know the action figures are not in your wheelhouse anymore, but I think the GG Legends in 3D bust looks solid and was happy to get that as well.

Reaction score
I think I might end up getting the Hot Toys piece, as I have a good number of reward points from them. But, I'm waiting for GG to show images of their The Mandalorian statue to make a determination. That silhouette of the statue they have up is not cutting it for me right now. The skull is pretty much a given I will get. I'm just waiting for that Black Friday discount. :)

* I wish Code 3 would still be around with those fantastic 3D sculpted posters they did for the movies back in the day. A 3D The Mandalorian poster would be nice to have.

Reaction score
I think I might end up getting the Hot Toys piece, as I have a good number of reward points from them. But, I'm waiting for GG to show images of their The Mandalorian statue to make a determination. That silhouette of the statue they have up is not cutting it for me right now. The skull is pretty much a given I will get. I'm just waiting for that Black Friday discount. :)

* I wish Code 3 would still be around with those fantastic 3D sculpted posters they did for the movies back in the day. A 3D The Mandalorian poster would be nice to have.
Yes, the Hot Toys piece is an easy buy. Especially if you have points it really helps. Diamond are what they are, I know the scale for that piece is all wrong so unless it is just a mind blowing sculpt it might be the one Mandalorian piece I pass on.

The Code 3 posters back in the day were nice. I had the ROTS one, but it broke in a move.

Reaction score
Also wanted to rant some and post this. So one year ago when I started work at my current position, I loaned a copy of my "Art of Rogue One" book out. I even lent it out with a plastic bag covering the book itself. The idiot I loaned it to never mentioned it again, then after a couple months I asked where it was? He made up some BS excuse. My other co-worker who is my friend (the one who got me the Carbonized Mando as a gift) told the guy to give him the book because he knew how annoyed I was about it.

My friend texts me and says yeah I got the book, you are going to be pissed. Cover is missing, and it is all banged up. What kind of POS "borrows" a book for a year, screws up or loses the cover and never says anything or pays for it (book was only $25). The worthlessness of the younger generation staggers me at times.

PS) This moron is the son of a higher up to explain who he is. I am really mad, more on principal. I am not a huge Rogue One fan and honestly if there was a book for me to lose, this would of been it. But again, it's all kinds of wrong from a thoughtless *****.

Reaction score
I hear you. You really need to know someone for a while and see how that person behaves all around before trusting something of personal or sentimental value to him or her. I say this because something similar happened to me many years ago with Motley Crue: Uncensored, a VHS tape I had bought and loved. I lent the thing to a guy I barely knew at work because we both liked the same music. The weeks went by, then a couple of months, and no tape. I kept asking him to bring it back and there was always some sort of excuse not to return it. Here is where it gets creepy. I'm watching the local news at home one night, and they report on this guy that was taking pictures of women in the dressing rooms of JCPenney while they were changing. I jumped off my seat when I see the guy is the same guy that worked with me to whom I lent my VHS tape, and he was being arrested. The guy got fired from work, of course, and I never got my tape back. So to me the moral of the story was: Trust but confirm first before you lend something to someone. It sucks this guy did this to you, and took for granted the trust you had put in him with your collectible. Some people, plain and simple, just don't care.

Reaction score
Agreed Julian, hindsight being 20-20 this guy is a moron and a half who everyone pretty much cannot stand. I was trying to be nice to nepotism Pete here and instead got burned. People who do not respect borrowed property are the lowest form of scum. It's very disrespectful.

How I can only wish this loser would end up on the news like that haha.

Reaction score
Also wanted to rant some and post this. So one year ago when I started work at my current position, I loaned a copy of my "Art of Rogue One" book out. I even lent it out with a plastic bag covering the book itself. The idiot I loaned it to never mentioned it again, then after a couple months I asked where it was? He made up some BS excuse. My other co-worker who is my friend (the one who got me the Carbonized Mando as a gift) told the guy to give him the book because he knew how annoyed I was about it.

My friend texts me and says yeah I got the book, you are going to be pissed. Cover is missing, and it is all banged up. What kind of POS "borrows" a book for a year, screws up or loses the cover and never says anything or pays for it (book was only $25). The worthlessness of the younger generation staggers me at times.

PS) This moron is the son of a higher up to explain who he is. I am really mad, more on principal. I am not a huge Rogue One fan and honestly if there was a book for me to lose, this would of been it. But again, it's all kinds of wrong from a thoughtless *****.
I feel you. A few years ago I helped a colleague who was studying for his Ph.D and lent him a big marketing book for his research. He brought it back to me in a month with the spine all broken and the pages flying out. I was not happy, it was not a cheap book, and it was not easy to bring it into my country. Some people do not understand the value of a book, any book that is. Didn't give and will never give him anything else, despite the fact that I have enough materials that could help him. He doesn't deserve it.

Reaction score
I feel you. A few years ago I helped a colleague who was studying for his Ph.D and lent him a big marketing book for his research. He brought it back to me in a month with the spine all broken and the pages flying out. I was not happy, it was not a cheap book, and it was not easy to bring it into my country. Some people do not understand the value of a book, any book that is. Didn't give and will never give him anything else, despite the fact that I have enough materials that could help him. He doesn't deserve it.
Well said Serg. I don't care it if it a book, a Blu ray, a video game, etc. Any time I borrow something, I consider it a privilege that someone values me enough to trust me with their property. They spent their hard earned money on that item and it means something to them. It's pathetic to not reciprocate that respect.

I'm sure we have all been burned (I was burned on a graphic novel before too, but the guy did return it to me when I was leaving the job-2 years later. At least in that instance it was still in the condition I gave it to him in).

Reaction score
Received my 1G-11 figure today (from the first episode). Now just waiting for the Heavy Artillery Gunner! I have so far passed on the red eyed Jawas from the show. I could of got two yesterday in person but for now, want to stick to the Bounty Hunters I guess.
IMG_6150.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those are really funny, Travis. By the way: Have a great Thanksgiving Day! 🦃 :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you Julian! Enjoy the turkey and Pumpkin pie. BTW, the one with Amidala and Vader serving the Calamarian was just too awesome not to post. Kind of like a creepy "What If" ending of ROTS haha.

Reaction score
So being this is the last day of November, shocking the EFX Boba Fett helmet is NOT on time. It has now been pushed back to December. Hmmm...

I have to say liking my decision to go with the Anovos Mandalorian version better all the time now.

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you Julian! Enjoy the turkey and Pumpkin pie. BTW, the one with Amidala and Vader serving the Calamarian was just too awesome not to post. Kind of like a creepy "What If" ending of ROTS haha.
Thanks man! All I want to know is where they keep the pasta for the Calamarian to go on. C'mon! I have this recipe I can suggest ... :)

Reaction score
So being this is the last day of November, shocking the EFX Boba Fett helmet is NOT on time. It has now been pushed back to December. Hmmm...

I have to say liking my decision to go with the Anovos Mandalorian version better all the time now.
EFX is pretty much like a magic act: "Now you see me, now you don't"

Reaction score
Well, it was bound to happen. Just watched episode 4 of the Mandalorian. Ehh.

Like a combo of Ewok movies and a bad '70s Battlestar Galactica episode when the Cylons were gone from the show all those episodes. Yes, it "tried" to be a Seven Samurai homage but instead was pretty flat and boring. I didn't hate it, but let's just say I hope they got this kind of episode out of their system going forward.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Received my 2nd SIGMA ROTJ figurine today, this time the iconic C-3P0 and R2-D2. Nothing says Star Wars to me more than those droids! I also got Lord Darth Vader coming next week. I really do love these older pieces, nostalgia wise. Here it is posed with my Boba Fett SIGMA piece.

IMG_6151.JPG
IMG_6153.JPG

Reaction score
Those are nice, Travis. A very retro look to them and indeed, nostalgic for the Star Wars that once was.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those are nice, Travis. a vet retro look to them and indeed, nostalgic for the Star Wars that once was.
Thanks bud! I have taken quite a fancy to them. I want to stop at Vader, because these three are the core SW characters. But I keep finding myself watching other ones LOL. I do not want to end up with the whole set, yet could see it happening :).

Reaction score
Thanks bud! I have taken quite a fancy to them. I want to stop at Vader, because these three are the core SW characters. But I keep finding myself watching other ones LOL. I do not want to end up with the whole set, yet could see it happening :).
If you are enjoying picking these up, give yourself the pleasure to own them. If at some point you get tired of them, just sell them. But if the feel of the whole experience brings you joy go for them.