My Collection

Reaction score
20+ years in the making. I finally got around to taking them out of bins and setting them up. I wish I had more space to display all my vehicles, expanded universe, clone wars and rebels. Generally, I don't try to go out and pick up every single figure, just one of each character in a unique outfit. I still need to set up Solo and Last Jedi.

The Collection (in order of appearance):

The Phantom Menace:

Attack of the Clones:

Revenge of the Sith:

Rogue One:

A New Hope:

The Empire Strikes Back:

Return of the Jedi:

The Force Awakens:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love this... looks great. This is something I'm hoping to do and build up between Winter of 2019 and Spring of 2019. I'm tired of all my figures being in boxes. I want a nice display that captures the beauty and feel of each movie.

Reaction score
Great collection of 3.75” wonder that spans the entire saga. Well done!

Reaction score
That is really cool to see. How many figures is that on your shelves? And I feel your pain about space. I'm about to run out of room myself. But hasn't stopped me yet.:D

Reaction score
That is really cool to see. How many figures is that on your shelves? And I feel your pain about space. I'm about to run out of room myself. But hasn't stopped me yet.:D
There's probably around 1500 on display. Solo, TLJ, Rebels, TCW, Resistance, and EU will bring the count up to about 1800 once I can squeeze them onto those shelves.

Reaction score
Well that's got me beat on collection size but you got more space to display being an opener. My packaged figures take up a lot of room. Good luck with the other 300 figures.