My collection (Vintage and more)

Reaction score
Hi there, I've just signed up as I'm looking for a few valuations but thought I should share a few pics of my collection too. Like most people my age I had the Kenner/Palitoy toys when I was a kid but sold them all in the mid 80s to fund a Transformers habit!

I started collecting them again while I was at University in the mid 90s and picked up around 95% of my collection before the prices started to go crazy in the early 2000s. I had all the newer POTF2 range and lots of vehicles and playsets but thined the collection down a bit about 15 years ago, just retaining a complete set of vintage loose figures, a few carded ones, my favourite vehicles and lots of R2-D2s as he's my favourite character :)

Nowadays I don't buy much to add to the collection, although I have been trying to improve the quality of a few of my figures over the last couple of years and occasionally pick up something newer if it takes my eye.

Here's a few recent pictures of some of my collection (I also collect retro video games). Sadly I can't display the full set of loose figures so I rotate them around once a year.

JIdHSOn.jpg

Ns1h51g.jpg

Fgt9GBD.jpg

8zv7QWA.jpg

wLAQdy9.jpg

IekTl2r.jpg

i1XdVT5.jpg

RuFFB2V.jpg

Reaction score
i really like that glass cabinet on your display. can you tell me if you happen to remember where you got it

Reaction score
i really like that glass cabinet on your display. can you tell me if you happen to remember where you got it
Yes as mentioned above it was from IKEA but no idea if they still do them as I bought it about 10 years ago! I had to paint the top and bottom black as at the time they only have them with a fake woodgrain style.