My collection thus far....

Reaction score
Wow man that is quite an order list...

How long till this massive haul comes in?

Reaction score
Wow man that is quite an order list...

How long till this massive haul comes in?
Well when I have an idea or vision I really go to town on it..., hopefully about 75% of it should turn up this month, the rest will be turning up in drips & drabs over the rest of the year as they are preorders & delays seem rather common place now-a-days really.

Reaction score
Well I'm looking forward to seeing some photos :) will almost be able to use the pics as a catalog of GG mini busts lol

Reaction score
Well I'm looking forward to seeing some photos :) will almost be able to use the pics as a catalog of GG mini busts lol
Well as my focus got messed up ages ago & now that my new focus is mainly Gentle Giant, the idea for film/movie specific displays popped into my head but seeing as most of my mini-bust collection is mainly baddies that meant I needed to introduce some more variety really, I prefer baddies collectibles wise but I love all the main characters in the films so I wanted more adequate representation on the shelves I've got..., only realised this morning that I have too many Luke's now, could have 2 per shelf & I don't really want 2 of the same character on a shelf so not sure what I'll do with my spares yet. lol ;)

Reaction score
Well as my focus got messed up ages ago & now that my new focus is mainly Gentle Giant, the idea for film/movie specific displays popped into my head but seeing as most of my mini-bust collection is mainly baddies that meant I needed to introduce some more variety really, I prefer baddies collectibles wise but I love all the main characters in the films so I wanted more adequate representation on the shelves I've got..., only realised this morning that I have too many Luke's now, could have 2 per shelf & I don't really want 2 of the same character on a shelf so not sure what I'll do with my spares yet. lol ;)
I've gone through all of the mini-busts that Rebel Scum have listed & of the ones I haven't yet got, there are still 36 I wouldn't mind owning..., as I'm limiting myself to 1 mini-bust a month from next month, that should take me 3 years to complete then BUT as I'm saying just 1 a month it's at least easily doable. :)

Reaction score
I'm stoked people!!! lol ;) Pictures will be amassing shortly as I'm pleased to report my holy grail items have been obtained by chance today..., ESB Boba Fett, Blackhole Stormtrooper, Darth Malak, Commander Neyo & the chase version of the Tie Fighter Pilot, managed to nab several others to at very reasonable prices so couldn't pass them up (16 in total & I hadn't thought I'd be getting any to be honest, just a pot luck question & I scored). VERY HAPPY INDEED!!! :)

Reaction score
I'm stoked people!!! lol ;) Pictures will be amassing shortly as I'm pleased to report my holy grail items have been obtained by chance today..., ESB Boba Fett, Blackhole Stormtrooper, Darth Malak, Commander Neyo & the chase version of the Tie Fighter Pilot, managed to nab several others to at very reasonable prices so couldn't pass them up (16 in total & I hadn't thought I'd be getting any to be honest, just a pot luck question & I scored). VERY HAPPY INDEED!!! :)
Congrats brother, always a great feeling when you snag the item you've been wanting for a long time. Felt the same when I got my Emperor 1:1 bust :)
Post pics, love to check out the new acquisitions.

Reaction score
Congrats brother, always a great feeling when you snag the item you've been wanting for a long time. Felt the same when I got my Emperor 1:1 bust :)
Post pics, love to check out the new acquisitions.
I got asked what I was after & offered individual prices for each but then the seller said I could buy the lot for a set price, it was a lot of money of course (these things aren't really cheap) but over all the prices worked out very nicely if divided up between the whole lot of them so I couldn't agree to the deal quick enough..., can't wait to get them all. :)

Reaction score
I got asked what I was after & offered individual prices for each but then the seller said I could buy the lot for a set price, it was a lot of money of course (these things aren't really cheap) but over all the prices worked out very nicely if divided up between the whole lot of them so I couldn't agree to the deal quick enough..., can't wait to get them all. :)
I hear you, I'm always giddy just waiting on things.

Reaction score
I hear you, I'm always giddy just waiting on things.
I had a good day for deliveries today, got 12 new mini-bust additions. :) Well 11 really as I got sent the wrong one by giantbusts.co.uk..., they did send me 8 though so I guess I can forgive 1 mistake, just got to try & get it replaced for the right mini-bust now (not answering the phone or replying to my e-mail as yet..., makes me laugh when they give you a customer service phone number & all it does is ring).

Reaction score
I would go as far to say this recent spree has to be one of the biggest mini bust hauls on record lol
Congrats mate can't wait to see some pics I image it will be impressive...

Most impressive ;)

Can you tell me what's the difference with the chase tie fighter bust?

Reaction score
I would go as far to say this recent spree has to be one of the biggest mini bust hauls on record lol
Congrats mate can't wait to see some pics I image it will be impressive...

Most impressive ;)

Can you tell me what's the difference with the chase tie fighter bust?
I've definitely gone a bit over board but to be fair I did cancel 3 premium format statues plus 3 1:6 scale figures too, so Sideshow's loss was someone else's gain really & my want list was always being hampered by preorders so I decided a rethink was needed & that ultimately made me decide to stop collecting Sideshow & Kotobukiya & concentrate on Gentle Giant..., they make some of the best collectibles there are & have been consistent in impressing me with their products where as both Sideshow & Kotobukiya have been a mixed bag for me really, more so of late too. My only gripe with Gentle Giant in the same period of time (last 3 years) has been the General Veers mess & whilst I blew my stack at the time, it really only was because I'd been creating a display & the armoured General was supposed to be the centrepiece for it..., after I'd calmed down I realised that just having Hoth Luke as the centrepiece worked really well as he stood out from the crowd more, one rebel amid the Empire & bounty hunters..., I'm quite happy with it now anyway. :)

Basically with regards to the chase version of the Tie Fighter Pilot, the difference is subtle as they refer to it..., there are 2 silver lines running vertically down the helmet (one either side), that's it to my knowledge but the extra bit of paint commands a premium..., £90.00 for it on this occasion & I think I paid £54.00 for the standard version (that's a guess though as I can't really remember). :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought I would add some pictures of my recent purchases, they aren't permanently homed yet (I have them currently resting on bookcases before they get to their new homes).

Apologies for the poor picture quality, I'll make sure to use my camera when taking pictures of the displays..., I've got another 11 mini-busts coming next week & will then just be waiting on preorders I think SO I'll finally be able to start sorting out my displays. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
you need shelving dedicated to your busts, but you have an awesome collection thus far
I bought some shelves for mini-busts only but soon realised I had too many for what I had planned so I've since bought bigger shelves that are deeper so I will be able to fit 2 rows of mini-busts on, I'm just waiting for some more mini-busts to arrive & some acrylic risers & then I'll be able to rehome most of my mini-busts. :)

Reaction score
Alright, Kev! Nice GG haul you've gotten there :)

Are you planning on getting every single bust released by GG so far? I skipped getting the Holiday Salacious Crumb and the Holiday Silver Sandtrooper. These were just way too expensive, and not really much different than their regular versions. I never bought the animated CW busts either as I wanted just the maquettes in that style. Everything else I've got. What are your future plans as far as collecting busts and statues from GG? ... and don't forget to post pictures once you have them all in their permanent home.

Reaction score
Alright, Kev! Nice GG haul you've gotten there :)

Are you planning on getting every single bust released by GG so far? I skipped getting the Holiday Salacious Crumb and the Holiday Silver Sandtrooper. These were just way too expensive, and not really much different than their regular versions. I never bought the animated CW busts either as I wanted just the maquettes in that style. Everything else I've got. What are your future plans as far as collecting busts and statues from GG? ... and don't forget to post pictures once you have them all in their permanent home.
There are mini-busts that I'm not really a fan of, the original AOTC mini-busts without arms don't really speak to me & I've resisted buying those even though I've been offered the set for £220.00 delivered. I have however decided to take a look at one of them & the silver version of the armless Jango will be delivered on Wednesday..., that one wasn't apart of the £220.00 deal so I thought it a good one to get & make my mind up with, Dooku would be my motivation for buying them though really but as I have the statue of him with Ventress I'm thinking I may just wait for Gentle Giant to make another mini-bust of him with arms.

I don't like the snow bunny Padme either, for starters it looks nothing like Natalie Portman (to me) but at the same time I'm not sure why but I just dislike it?!? I did consider buying all of the mini-busts & statues released to date but the problem ones like slave Leia (mini-bust) & the General Kenobi in clone armour statue don't really appeal so won't get into my collection, same with slight variations..., I ordered the standard version of the Snowspeeder Luke, I'm not interested in getting another with a light sabre too (if that makes sense). Currently I'm looking for a Mynock hunt version of Leia as I have Han & Chewie with the masks on, I dislike both the Han & Leia likenesses in those mini-busts so I'll not buy either unmasked..., I have caved in & bought a Hoth Han even though I think his facial sculpt looks terrible, I want him for my ESB display though & the rest of the mini-bust looks great, getting the correct colour coat & won't buy the other as it doesn't appeal..., anyway I think you get the idea (sorry for the essay reply to basically say no, I'll not collect everything).

Future purchases wise, I want several statues still..., quite a few actually. lol :) But mini-bust wise I'm just going to be picking up the odd one or two whilst waiting for new ones to be released (I still need to get a couple of the AOTC clone mini-busts, Salacious Crumb but not the holiday version & I wouldn't mind the silver/gold Sandtrooper but only if it came up at the right price & I just missed out on one because I didn't think..., it had a missing hand & blaster so sold cheap, the chrome Stormie also sells cheap so I should've bought a second & just used the hand & blaster from that, typical I thought about it later though).

Reaction score
I thought I'd take a few shots of how things are progressing with my collection since the moves..., it's not gone to plan but I've managed to find a place for about two thirds of my collectibles (or there abouts) & this is how they are currently looking (picture quality isn't the best as it's getting dark now so had to use the flash..., was going to just leave it for another day but I'm very forgetful when it comes to taking pictures at the right time SO I figured something was better than nothing)...

Chrome armless Jango mini-bust with Attakus R2-D2 statue (1:10 scale version)..., not sure what the marks are on Jango's helmet, not there when I took a look??? lol

Not having much space I've had to place a fair few mini-busts in front of my DVDs & CDs, it's not ideal but better than having them sit in boxes in the attic (I thought)

Next up, I've got a few pictures of my Mythos statues, I did have them on a shelf all to themselves but got worried about the weight of them altogether so decided to stick them on top of my bookcases for safety...

Now for my pre-trilogy display (could've done with more room really but that's always the way)...

& now for my favourite display, the ESB one (the best of the 6 films, in my opinion)..., it's still a work in progress as I've not been able to find my Bossk mini-bust at all plus I've not got Boba Fett as yet (mini-bust) so Yoda & 2-1B are filling the gaps for now, at least they are film specific though. :)

Just a few items with a less than satisfactory home now...

My Imperials display...

& a few shelves I put up last weekend...

The clones (I've currently got 2 gaps for Commander Wolffe & the veteran clones I'm expecting next month..., I do have 4 other clones not on display though, just no where to put them as yet)...

Various troopers...

& a closer look at a small display I'm quite pleased with...

The view from the end of my bed (Attakus Cody's X3 plus a few other items)...

Finally, a few other pictures of what I've already shown you but with additional statues in them...

I have a few other statues dotted around but decided this will do for an update..., got to find a home for a fair few more collectibles yet SO that'll be for part 2 (when I get around to it)... :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking good, my friend. You have gathered a very nice collection. Are you planning on putting together your Detolfs? I think I remember a while back you bought like ten of them. Those will sure highlight even more the many items you now have ... Oh! Where is your second Tusken with rifle bust? I really like this character, that's why I ask. I'm getting the Tusken mask by Godzilla. Love all Tatooine characters.

Reaction score
Such a good collection mate, so many pieces I would love to have in mine.

Gotta say it's annoying dusting my collection but you have got so many more pieces than me it must be a full day job lol....

Have you got everything listed down for insurance purposes?

With such a big collection might be a good idea to get a inventory of it all down on paper....

Big congrats mate it's impressive to look at a good achievement :)

Reaction score
Looking good, my friend. You have gathered a very nice collection. Are you planning on putting together your Detolfs? I think I remember a while back you bought like ten of them. Those will sure highlight even more the many items you now have ... Oh! Where is your second Tusken with rifle bust? I really like this character, that's why I ask. I'm getting the Tusken mask by Godzilla. Love all Tatooine characters.
Unfortunately I no longer have any detolfs, they were delivered to my old house but my dad took delivery for me (or a neighbour who then got my dad to come get them, can't remember), although it was Ikea's fault for delivering the cases to the billing address & not the shipping address, they refused to redeliver them so my dad hired a van & brought them down to me..., all were broken & my dad swears he took it easy & doesn't know how it could've happened..., having been in cars, vans & lorries with him many times over the years, I totally believe him SO the detolfs were a bust, I've since been trying to buy more but you can't order them online anymore & the nearest stores to me have all sold out, I emailed Ikea about it & they tell me the detolf case has now been discontinued..., not happy but that's that I guess, currently looking for something else that looks as good for the money but not found anything as yet. :(

As for my second Tusken Raider mini-bust, I don't believe I have one. lol I've been through the attic numerous times & I've been unable to locate several of the mini-busts I know I have, like my Bossk mini-bust..., I even managed to misplace my McQuarrie Snowtrooper mini-bust up there after finding it last weekend, there are just SO many boxes. lol ;) I'll be on the hunt for them again today & tomorrow as I've got some more spaces to fill now, hopefully I'll find them all..., just got no where to put all the boxes though & that's the problem. lol

There are several mini-busts I intend to buy seconds of, the Stormtrooper & Royal Guard for instants..., just a lack of space & funds that stops me really. I did display the Tusken Raider with the riffle at first but found that pose took up more space so changed it, it's the better look for the mini-bust though & I'm sure having both pose options on display would be great. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Such a good collection mate, so many pieces I would love to have in mine.

Gotta say it's annoying dusting my collection but you have got so many more pieces than me it must be a full day job lol....

Have you got everything listed down for insurance purposes?

With such a big collection might be a good idea to get a inventory of it all down on paper....

Big congrats mate it's impressive to look at a good achievement :)
Dusting is definitely a pain, makes me want more space so I can thin my collectibles out more & make dusting that much easier. lol ;) I've started an inventory list but not finished it yet, definitely needs insuring though I'm thinking..., couldn't replace all of my collection again that's for sure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
... I emailed Ikea about it & they tell me the detolf case has now been discontinued..., not happy but that's that I guess, currently looking for something else that looks as good for the money but not found anything as yet. :(
Kev, it's been discussed before quite often Ikea misguides people about their Detolfs. For instance here in Florida , more than once their nearest store to me has shown Detolfs not to be in stock however, I've driven there and they have them. What happens is that sometimes they move them to a different location within the warehouse, do not enter their new location in their computers, and they show as being out of stock. Also, Ikea has been saying for years the Detolf case is being discontinued. That is also not accurate. This is one of their best selling pieces as it was explained to me by a store manager. The only thing Ikea has actually done with the Detolfs is reduce the availability of colors they were made in. No longer will you find them in beech. Black is the only color they are producing them now. Last week for instance, my nearest Ikea had 26 Detolfs in stock but they were all black. I know this because I personally went there looking for a fourth Detolf for my collection, but I needed it to be in a beech color to match the rest of my display cases. My advice to you, if you still would like to get some Detolfs and your nearest store isn't too far, just drive there. I don't think, being all the same company, that Ikea will just discontinue the Detolf in England.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kev, it's been discussed before quite often Ikea misguides people about their Detolfs. For instance here in Florida , more than once their nearest store to me has shown Detolfs not to be in stock however, I've driven there and they have them. What happens is that sometimes they move them to a different location within the warehouse, do not enter their new location in their computers, and they show as being out of stock. Also, Ikea has been saying for years the Detolf case is being discontinued. That is also not accurate. This is one of their best selling pieces as it was explained to me by a store manager. The only thing Ikea has actually done with the Detolfs is reduce the availability of colors they were made in. No longer will you find them in beech. Black is the only color they are producing them now. Last week for instance, my nearest Ikea had 26 Detolfs in stock but they were all black. I know this because I personally went there looking for a fourth Detolf for my collection, but I needed it to be in a beech color to match the rest of my display cases. My advice to you, if you still would like to get some Detolfs and your nearest store isn't too far, just drive there. I don't think, being all the same company, that Ikea will just discontinue the Detolf in England.
My nearest store is an hour away in Nottingham so I'll go have a look next time I'm over that way then, thanks for the advice. :)

Reaction score
As for my second Tusken Raider mini-bust, I don't believe I have one. lol I've been through the attic numerous times & I've been unable to locate several of the mini-busts I know I have, like my Bossk mini-bust..., I even managed to misplace my McQuarrie Snowtrooper mini-bust up there after finding it last weekend, there are just SO many boxes. lol ;) I'll be on the hunt for them again today & tomorrow as I've got some more spaces to fill now, hopefully I'll find them all..., just got no where to put all the boxes though & that's the problem. lol

There are several mini-busts I intend to buy seconds of, the Stormtrooper & Royal Guard for instants..., just a lack of space & funds that stops me really. I did display the Tusken Raider with the riffle at first but found that pose took up more space so changed it, it's the better look for the mini-bust though & I'm sure having both pose options on display would be great. :)
Oh, yeah!. What hides in the attic among the disfigured shape of hundreds of boxes is a mystery and a travel back in time. There you'll find stuff you haven't seen in years :) My attic isn't even a walkable area, but actually one to crawl around in. Nonetheless that's where all my GG boxes go, along with things I used to collect before. Thinking of the extreme heat that builds up in there during summer time, I went in my attic last week and reopened all the big boxes containing the smaller GG boxes. I wanted to take out all the extra parts from the Deluxe busts and keep them inside the house where the temperature is controlled. Jesus! It was like another world up there, and having all the trusses from the roof around you with nails sticking out doesn't help either. I must have banged my head more than five times, but I did find some "missing" Action Fleet ships, action figures and even an R2- D2 phone I didn't even remember I had. So when you mention of the trouble with your boxes in your attic and misplacing of some busts, I can completely understand it.

Good luck lurking within the confines of such mysterious place in search of your missing busts! :)

Reaction score
Oh, yeah!. What hides in the attic among the disfigured shape of hundreds of boxes is a mystery and a travel back in time. There you'll find stuff you haven't seen in years :) My attic isn't even a walkable area, but actually one to crawl around in. Nonetheless that's where all my GG boxes go, along with things I used to collect before. Thinking of the extreme heat that builds up in there during summer time, I went in my attic last week and reopened all the big boxes containing the smaller GG boxes. I wanted to take out all the extra parts from the Deluxe busts and keep them inside the house where the temperature is controlled. Jesus! It was like another world up there, and having all the trusses from the roof around you with nails sticking out doesn't help either. I must have banged my head more than five times, but I did find some "missing" Action Fleet ships, action figures and even an R2- D2 phone I didn't even remember I had. So when you mention of the trouble with your boxes in your attic and misplacing of some busts, I can completely understand it.

Good luck lurking within the confines of such mysterious place in search of your missing busts! :)
I always bang my head when venturing into the attic, it's just something I've accepted will happen..., that & needing a bath afterwards, no idea how it gets so yucky up there?!? lol Found a few things I was looking for today but not the mini-busts I'm still after.

Had a proper reshuffle of my ESB display too..., decided I wanted more variety on it so I've chanced the bounty hunter mini-busts with some other characters from the film instead, I've got the bounty hunters behind the mini-busts after all so they're still represented on the shelf. :)

Reaction score
My god man is there anything you don't have? Your collection is stunning Kev. I particularly like the 3 Attakus cody's. I had the Attakus Bib but sold it last year and now kind of regret it. Need to find myself a cheap Attakus pilot now seeing yours.

Reaction score
My god man is there anything you don't have? Your collection is stunning Kev. I particularly like the 3 Attakus cody's. I had the Attakus Bib but sold it last year and now kind of regret it. Need to find myself a cheap Attakus pilot now seeing yours.
Unfortunately lack of space is preventing me from displaying all of my collection..., I still have another 100 or so pieces that I need to find a home for, the joys of leaving a house & ending up with merely one room. lol ;) The Attakus statues are great, I've also got Jango, Vader 2, a Sandtrooper Sergeant, a Tusken Raider, phase I clone trooper & a Gamorrean Guard..., I'd love to get a Stormtrooper, the first Vader statue & the Sandtrooper Squad Leader, maybe Boba Fett & the X-Wing Luke too. :) I think eBay is the best place for the Attakus Tie Fighter Pilot, I got mine from France, I think it cost me around about £160.00..., I'm sure one will turn up reasonably priced again sooner or later. :)

Reaction score
You need to get an Attakus Oola mate that's a really nice piece

Reaction score
You need to get an Attakus Oola mate that's a really nice piece
Yes, I think your right, it does look to be a nice statue..., I've got the mini-bust of her (made by Gentle Giant) & that's rather nice & it's always best to have more than 1 example of a character if possible. :)

Reaction score
I thought I'd do an update as I've had a shuffle round plus added new things to my collection too..., it's dusting day today but as the light was good I decided to take pictures now, instead of waiting as it'll take ages & could be too dim light wise by then..., anyway here are some new current pics...

My Sith display, very pleased with how this one has turned out. :)

Not really got a title for this bunch..., bit of all sorts trooper wise plus Vader too as I wanted a centrepiece & he fits the bill nicely.

My clones, well some of them anyway..., still haven't found Gree, Bacara, Neyo & the 442nd figures yet but their up in the attic somewhere, only got the one space left to fill though anyway.

Finally got Malgus out of the attic as it was a crime not to have him displayed..., this is by far my favourite collectible out of everything in my collection to date. :)

My pretrilogy display, I think it's come together nicely but there's still some tweeking to be done..., going to get my Sideshow figure of Bacara on the back row as soon as I find it & then remove the mini-bust of him from the front & replace it with the AOTC Yoda mini-bust. :)

My favourite display now, from the ESB..., some mini-busts aren't strictly correct I know but as they were all in the film that doesn't really matter I think (& I used the chrome Vader bust so it'd stand out in front of the black Kotobukiya Vader figure)

This is my Imperial display, it could be better but I'm happy enough with the look of it for now..., tweeking will be done at some point though. ;)

Just took this one as I have holiday Cody now...

Many new busts on the book shelves now (the temporary home)...

Had a few changes to this mostly clone display...

Running out of space..., can you tell??? lol ;)

I've got some other things dotted around but not really set up for proper display as yet..., hoping to get an ANH display sorted out soon & do another clone trooper display too once the last 2 clone busts arrive but for now that's it update wise. :)

P.S. Sorry about the poor pictures, should've edited them first but transferred them from my phone to photobucket & I didn't want to faff about then saving them to my computer, editing them then saving them back to photobucket..., lazy or sensible??? lol ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is a lot of Star Wars. You need accent lighting now!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I'll hopefully be moving later this year & then I can buy some proper display cases with lighting. :)

Reaction score
Those Scout Trooper you have the koto and GG look out of place. I think you need to send them my way. :p
My trouble is that I can't seem to part with any of my collectibles, that's why my focus got totally ruined..., the non focus statues & busts were to good to sell on & then because there weren't that many I bought more to make them a feature & in the end just gave up & now my collection is everything Star Wars, easier that way..., if it speaks to me then I buy it kind of thing. lol ;)

Reaction score
My trouble is that I can't seem to part with any of my collectibles, that's why my focus got totally ruined..., the non focus statues & busts were to good to sell on & then because there weren't that many I bought more to make them a feature & in the end just gave up & now my collection is everything Star Wars, easier that way..., if it speaks to me then I buy it kind of thing. lol ;)
I've been there, for the longest time I was like one of the seagulls on Finding Nemo every time I came across an item I wanted. Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! After having so much and running out of room it does feel nice to just focus on a few things.

Reaction score
I've been there, for the longest time I was like one of the seagulls on Finding Nemo every time I came across an item I wanted. Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! After having so much and running out of room it does feel nice to just focus on a few things.
Yeah, I know what you mean there..., I decided to stop buying the bigger things that took up too much space so cancelled all my premium format statues on preorder, I also decided to stop buying other things though like Sideshow's 1:6 scale figures & Kotobukiya's 1:10 scale figures as neither line were impressing me all that much & so I figured I'd sell them off..., that being said of course, Sideshow then announced the phase II Captain Rex so I had to have him & so my idea of selling the 1:6 scale figures also went out of the window too as I can't really sell everything & only have 1 figure left (at least that's what I'm telling myself anyway). lol ;) My current focus is the Gentle Giant mini-bust line but due to recent good fortune I've nearly managed to get every last one of those, I'm still in shock I managed to get so many so quickly & yet it took me over 2 years to get the others that I had.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean there..., I decided to stop buying the bigger things that took up too much space so cancelled all my premium format statues on preorder, I also decided to stop buying other things though like Sideshow's 1:6 scale figures & Kotobukiya's 1:10 scale figures as neither line were impressing me all that much & so I figured I'd sell them off..., that being said of course, Sideshow then announced the phase II Captain Rex so I had to have him & so my idea of selling the 1:6 scale figures also went out of the window too as I can't really sell everything & only have 1 figure left (at least that's what I'm telling myself anyway). lol ;) My current focus is the Gentle Giant mini-bust line but due to recent good fortune I've nearly managed to get every last one of those, I'm still in shock I managed to get so many so quickly & yet it took me over 2 years to get the others that I had.
Yeah, I noticed you were buying up the mini busts pretty fast.

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed you were buying up the mini busts pretty fast.
Well I got over 30 from 1 collector & some were real bargains I thought so it made me buy more than I'd planned..., then I just seemed to find others at good prices too & haven't stopped since really BUT now it's almost done mini-bust wise so at least I can now save my money & just buy new things as they get released (more slowly too the way Gentle Giant is going). :)

Reaction score
Alright, Kev! I like seeing how many Star Wars collectibles you have amassed. You mentioned to be moving later this year, so I'm sure your display issues will come to an end then. My only suggestion right now is to try to better secure your shelves. I'm a bit concern about the one long shelf over your TV. It seems to be dangerously bowing, and could mean disaster is brewing. Unless you've already done it and can't be seen it your picture, try to use an L bracket or center support to better hold the weight that's on it.

As for having trouble parting with some of your collectibles, we've all been there. I still have a complete set of Action Fleet, baseball cards, model cars and X-files statues put away. If you like them that much ( I know how much you like Dalek), just rotate some of the collectibles you have on display and bring out some of those you've stored away. That way you get to see them all at some point or another. Theme-wise, whenever possible try displaying your collectibles by films, but if space becomes an issue, keep in mind it is all Star Wars, and sometimes sculpts from different movies display better together than those from a same film. I'm sure you'll be entertained for quite a while when you move. Packing and unpacking will be quite a challenge :)

Note: I hope the Salacious Crumb bust I sent gets there fast

Last edited: