My collection thus far....

Reaction score
It's £144.99 here in the UK with free delivery, I'm guessing you might not get the free delivery because of where you live but I don't know what European retailers are like nearer to where you are???
I will have to find a good deal on it. But I have a few other items that I plan getting first. ;)

Reaction score
I will have to find a good deal on it. But I have a few other items that I plan getting first. ;)
I bet you do, 1:1 scale things I'd guess??? ;) I have lots of things on my want list, been good today though & I'm returning something sent to me that's not part of my focus..., I really liked it but there are several things in the pipeline that I'd really like so I'm really going to have to stick to my focus as there will be no room for them otherwise & my spendables don't stretch as far as I'd like them to either.

Reaction score
I bet you do, 1:1 scale things I'd guess??? ;) I have lots of things on my want list, been good today though & I'm returning something sent to me that's not part of my focus..., I really liked it but there are several things in the pipeline that I'd really like so I'm really going to have to stick to my focus as there will be no room for them otherwise & my spendables don't stretch as far as I'd like them to either.
Something like that ;) Besides I have to stick to my focus due to budget and space limitations.

Reaction score
Something like that ;) Besides I have to stick to my focus due to budget and space limitations.
I had several things already that weren't part of my focus, before I had a focus I mean & once I got a focus I think I should've sold those items really because I've ended up buying several more things to go with them that I'd no intention of buying originally BUT I had this idea for a rebel corner so it seemed a good idea, obviously I could've spent that money on the things I still want on my list SO now I'm sticking to the focus & have turned down several nice bargain things so as to keep funds available ready for when my major wants show up..., probably on eBay. The biggest wants being the Attakus 1:5 scale Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper Squad Leader & Tie Fighter Pilot. :)

Reaction score
Well I've finally gotten around to taking a few updated pictures of how my collection is looking now..., apologies for the picture quality, I can't afford an expensive camera & all cheaper digital camera's seem to be about the same quality wise & that's basically NAFF!!! lol ;) Anyway..., hopefully you'll get the idea as all pictures are at least viewable...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have been having a feeling that something was missing upon looking at the latest pictures I uploaded..., & I was right, 2 additional pictures weren't put on so here they are (update part 2)...

Reaction score
Looking really good Kevb, it all looks great wouldn't mind a couple of those pieces myself :p also the kneeling Vader looks epic. What's the go on the Grevious statue ????

Reaction score
Looking really good Kevb, it all looks great wouldn't mind a couple of those pieces myself :p also the kneeling Vader looks epic. What's the go on the Grevious statue ????
I'm expecting to finally take delivery of the Attakus General Grievous (& Darth Vader 2) statue(s) next Saturday (the 9th), really looking forward to getting a Grievous piece for my collection as I've not got anything of him as yet & the 1:5 scale statue is definitely the perfect collectible to have of him I think. :)

Reaction score
I'm expecting to finally take delivery of the Attakus General Grievous (& Darth Vader 2) statue(s) next Saturday (the 9th), really looking forward to getting a Grievous piece for my collection as I've not got anything of him as yet & the 1:5 scale statue is definitely the perfect collectible to have of him I think. :)
take some pictures the minute you get it, i cant wait to see that Grievous piece it will look great.

Reaction score
take some pictures the minute you get it, i cant wait to see that Grievous piece it will look great.
Will do!!! :) Been looking forward to getti g him for ages now..., at the moment my favourite statue is the kneeling Vader but that may well change when Grievous turns up.

Reaction score
I'm finally feeling like the various displays are just about finished..., need more room though now. lol ;)
That's always the issue, isn't it? I'm about caught up with all I want for my GG collection, at least in terms of busts, but I don't have the room at this point to expand to greatly into anything else.

Reaction score
That's always the issue, isn't it? I'm about caught up with all I want for my GG collection, at least in terms of busts, but I don't have the room at this point to expand to greatly into anything else.
Yes, I'm forever finding new ways to find a bit of extra space for something new BUT I think I'm just about out of luck with regards to find anymore space for the time being (until I move), there are still several mini-busts I'd like to buy..., I haven't got any of the phase I clones yet & I'm still after a couple of EU Darth's plus Commander Neyo, anything else will probably have to wait now though as I just can't fit it all in really. :)

Reaction score
Will do!!! :) Been looking forward to getti g him for ages now..., at the moment my favourite statue is the kneeling Vader but that may well change when Grievous turns up.
I think it will considering all the detailing in the Grievous piece plus it's size.

Reaction score
I think it will considering all the detailing in the Grievous piece plus it's size.
I saw the Attakus Grievous statue next to the Attakus Jango statue & it made Jango look small in comparison & he's anything but small so I'm expecting to be very impressed when it turns up. :)

Reaction score
Not 100% sure what I last added picture wise regarding updates SO I figured I'd just take a few pictures of what I've received this month...

Reaction score
Some awesome stuff as usual Kevb, really like Grievous he looks absolutely awesome can't wait to get that piece also Vader looks great, very impressive Vader I'm tempted now to be honest haha. Where is little anni to go with Sebulba ?

Reaction score
Some awesome stuff as usual Kevb, really like Grievous he looks absolutely awesome can't wait to get that piece also Vader looks great, very impressive Vader I'm tempted now to be honest haha. Where is little anni to go with Sebulba ?
I took some close ups of the General Grievous in the recent acquisitions area of the Attakus section..., the Vader is great, I'd certainly recommend getting him if you can & Herb sent me Sebulba, he's got Anni. :)

Reaction score
That is an amazing update to your collection Kevin! I'm kinda on the fence with the Mythos Maul, but the more i see it pop up in collections, the closer i get to picking him up.:whistling:
Would you recommend the Mythos Maul? Im 90% down for the Mythos Vader, it's the ultimate Vader statue IMO. Just the price tag holding me back from PO at the minute.

Reaction score
That is an amazing update to your collection Kevin! I'm kinda on the fence with the Mythos Maul, but the more i see it pop up in collections, the closer i get to picking him up.:whistling:
Would you recommend the Mythos Maul? Im 90% down for the Mythos Vader, it's the ultimate Vader statue IMO. Just the price tag holding me back from PO at the minute.
The Mythos Maul is an awesome statue, it really is something in my opinion one of the best Mauls you can buy I was also on the fence about it but when I received it I loved it. You won't be disappointed by this piece it is excellent.

Reaction score
I too would recommend the Mythos Darth Maul statue, it is a superbly detailed piece & it's sheer size makes it quite imposing, giving it an edge over most other things (a wow factor, if you like)..., I'm not entirely sure if the Mythos statues are proper 1:5 scale as they seem to be slightly smaller than the Attakus 1:5 scale but from what I've seen so far I think all of the Mythos line are worth owning, I have the other 4 ordered anyway. :)

Reaction score
Looking great Kev, Maul and Grievous are just awesome!!! Really like Sebulba too.... Collection is awesome mate

Congrats bro!!!

Reaction score

A few of the newer things I bought whilst living in Portsmouth (or received even as I preordered & paid for them before moving). lol ;)

Darth Malgus premium format statue
Shaak Ti premium format statue
C3PO concept mini-bust
Jango Fett 1:10 scale ArtFX+ figure
Captain Rex legendary scale bust
Lego Stormtrooper clock

I've got a few more things to add but I'll do that another day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've just won the Savage Opress maquette on eBay for £44.99 including shipping which I'm quite pleased with..., it should turn up next week & hopefully so will the mini-busts I've purchased from peterpainter. :) Things I've either recently got or I'm expecting to arrive within days: -

Gentle Giant

Greedo mini-bust
Clone pilot mini-bust
Black chrome Vader mini-bust

Concept Boba Fett mini-bust
Clone armour Obi Wan mini-bust
Mace Windu PGM mini-bust
Chrome Vader statue (ROTS)
Aurra Sing mini-bust
Commander Fox (animated) mini-bust
Commander Bly (animated) mini-bust
Han Solo Mynock Hunt mini-bust

Sideshow Collectibles

Mythos Boba Fett statue
Mythos Darth Vader statue

Attakus

1:5 scale Jawa statue

Kotobukiya

Jaina Solo figure (supposedly 1:7 scale but probably more like 1:8 or 1:9 in my opinion)

I think that's everything for update purposes (oh, my sister bought me 2 4" Lego keyrings for Christmas, Boba Fett & a Stormtrooper) but I'll add the pictures tomorrow when I'm home & if I've missed anything I'll add it to the tally then. :)

Reaction score
Some moderate buying there, Kev :) At this rate you might be needing a warehouse sooner than me :)
* Congrats on all your purchases and enjoy!

Reaction score
Some moderate buying there, Kev :) At this rate you might be needing a warehouse sooner than me :)
* Congrats on all your purchases and enjoy!
I do need to trim down the collection a fair bit to be honest & have just cancelled 5 preorders (all Sideshow, 3 premium format statues & 3 1:6 scale figures of which 1 is a 2 pack set)..., I'm now going to sell all of my 20+ 1:6 scale Sideshow figures & either some or all of my 1:10 scale Kotobukiya figures. Decided as I haven't got a focus as yet I'll focus on Gentle Giant for the time being. :)

Reaction score
Prioritizing and down sizing for the sake of space and focus. I've also been doing the same. Smart move!

Reaction score
There is some great pieces listed there kev, looking forward to seeing some pics

Reaction score
Prioritizing and down sizing for the sake of space and focus. I've also been doing the same. Smart move!
I think Sideshow make some great things but really they are for people with collection rooms or richer people than me anyway, I'll keep the Mythos statues & probably 3 of the 4 premium format statues I've already got & I'm definitely keeping my Rex legendary scale bust as he's my favourite clone but nothing new will be added to my collection from Sideshow now (unless they decide to make more Mythos statues)..., Kotobukiya don't make the 1:7 scale figures I like collecting anymore so I've been buying the 1:10 scale figures as 2nd best purchases really & I've not been wowed by any of them so I think it's time to call it a day with them too, just cancelled the Mara Jade figure I preordered..., I've already paid for Grievous, the Sandtroopers & R2-Q5 so I'll take a look at them when they arrive but I'll probably sell them on along with the 1:6 scale figures now to be honest (well not R2-Q5 but the rest). It's good to reassess things I think, collections evolve & mine certainly needs to, Vader is going to be culled as he's getting out of hand in my collection really, upto 21 now (1 to be sent to me) & that's far to many really I think so I'll probably just sell 4 of the 5 1:7 scale Kotobukiya figures & 1 of the 2 1:10 scale figures, 16 is an even number so I'll be happier with that although I don't like the big Lego Vader I have but as it was a present I won't sell it, just stick it in the attic. lol ;) Anyway, I'm rambling here too now so I'll shut up now...

Reaction score
Do you have the SS 1:6 white pauldron sandtrooper?
I only have the one Sandtrooper from Sideshow & I didn't really like how the armour sat on the figure so I never bought anymore..., the one I have has a white pauldron with it & a more grey looking one too, it was called a deluxe 1:6 scale Sandtrooper, desert sands detachment figure, it has some nice weathering on the armour but like I said, I wasn't impressed with it myself. :)

Reaction score
Very nice Koto display!
Kotobukiya were my favorite collectibles company for a while really, back when they were still making 1:7 scale figures I just had to have them in my collection (well excluding human characters as the likenesses were terrible) but since they've basically grinder to a halt with their bigger figures I just don't feel as enthusiastic about collecting what they produce, I still buy their smaller products but the more they carry on with just the smaller items the less I'm interested..., personally I think I'd have still been enthusiastic about the company if they'd just broke it up a bit & made a couple of the bigger figures in between the 1:10 scale line but they don't seem to be interested in making anything substantial anymore unfortunately, still they were a good company for decent sized collectibles once apon a time. :)

Reaction score
Kotobukiya ... were a good company for decent sized collectibles once apon a time. :)
I wholeheartedly agree with you. You know about the work I did for them years ago, and it was because of the way their bigger figures looked, what basically motivated me to highlight their line. Unfortunately, this newer scale doesn't cut it for me. I still pick up very few pieces in the 1:10 but only to use as fillers here and there on my shelves or to compliment some bigger statues ( Sandtroopers and Stormtroopers ) by other makers. That Wow factor their 1:7 scale has isn't part of the smaller line. Whatever they produced on the 1:7 looked great except for human faces, and those are the ones that truly look great in any collection.

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree with you. You know about the work I did for them years ago, and it was because of the way their bigger figures looked, what basically motivated me to highlight their line. Unfortunately, this newer scale doesn't cut it for me. I still pick up very few pieces in the 1:10 but only to use as fillers here and there on my shelves or to compliment some bigger statues ( Sandtroopers and Stormtroopers ) by other makers. That Wow factor their 1:7 scale has isn't part of the smaller line. Whatever they produced on the 1:7 looked great except for human faces, and those are the ones that truly look great in any collection.
It does seem odd to me that they removed themselves from the bigger scale figures end of the market, it actually got me wondering more recently when they've been trying to say that the Bishoujo line is 1:7 scale when it's not much bigger than their 1:10 scale line, whether or not maybe they'd got themselves into a bit of hot water??? Because oddly enough, some of the 1:7 scale figures I have are actually bigger than some of Gentle Giant's 1:6 scale statues & Sideshow's 1:6 scale figures, a bit odd really when they are clearly marked up as being smaller scale wise but yet they manage to be bigger?!? Of course I don't mind, I like those figures & the size they are adds to that appeal really BUT like I said, maybe they got told off for not keeping to their licence & that's maybe why the line is now pretty much dead (just a thought that popped into my head)? Ideally I'd have liked for them to have finished off making the other 3 clone Commanders in the bigger scale (just having the 2 bothers me some what, I'm a bit OCD though & like completion), there are also several other original trilogy characters I really wanted them to make but most of all I wanted them to make an AT AT Driver..., requests fell on deaf ears though so as they seem committed to the 1:10 scale line I've decided unless they produce certain characters of interest, I'm no longer going to support the line as each figure I get is quite underwhelming & like you said, it doesn't have the wow factor their bigger figures did.

Reaction score
Well this weekend I'm hoping to put up a fair few shelves & get the bulk of my collection back out of their boxes..., I was thinking of just leaving it till I move but my dad's unwell & has to have a few ops so I'm going to be staying with him for the foreseeable future as I'll need to be taking care of him (no bad thing). :) Anyway, got some shelves specifically for mini-busts & the plan is to have 1 for each film & 10 mini-busts on each..., realising I was going to be short on some shelves as I have mini-busts already allotted for my bigger displays, I've ordered a few more mini-busts to help fill the new film specific displays. :)

01) Sy Snootles
02) Pilot Battle Droid
03) Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder)
04) Watto
05) Droopy McCool
06) Ree Yees
07) Max Rebo
08) Tedn Dahai
09) Figrin D'an
10) Garindan
11) Tusken Raider
12) Princess Leia (in Bousch disguise)
13) Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
14) Luke Skywalker (farmboy)
15) Oola
16) Elite Corps Clone Trooper
17) General Veers
18) Obi Wan Kenobi (episode III)
19) Imperial Gunner (I have one but fancied a second)
20) Obi Wan Kenobi (the spirit of)
21) Lando Calrissian (General)

Also for these displays will be: -

22) Queen Amidala (PGM)
23) Luke Skywalker (Endor - PGM)

& a couple of EU characters that I just like..., no particular display yet but I've probably got enough for their own shelf too really: -

24) Grand Admiral Thrawn
25) Darth Talon
26) Commander Bly (animated)
27) Darth Malgus

Thats it for mini-busts ordered or preordered..., the only other things I have ordered Star Wars wise now are: -

ArtFX+ Sandtrooper Squad Leader 2 pack set
ArtFX+ Sandtrooper Sergeant
ArtFX+ R2-Q5
Bishoujo Mara Jade
1:6 scale Probe Droid figure
1:6 scale Han in Stormtrooper disguise statue
1:6 scale Yoda statue

& I got the 2 newest released 1:10 scale Attakus clone trooper statues yesterday (they are ace) plus a not so great ArtFX+ General Grievous figure & the small statue of Darth Malak..., that's going to be my major spending over now for the year really, limiting myself to 1 new thing a month from February & it's going to be mini-busts mostly (there are still 3 statues I'm after).

Pictures to follow once the shelves are up (it will be a work in progress though as some of my mini-busts are preorders. :)

Last edited: