My collection thus far....

Reaction score
I started out collecting Hasbro/Kenner figures as I'm sure plenty of people did..., I then decided to move onto the higher end collectibles as I was getting fed up with not being able to find the figures I wanted in the Hasbro range (I've sold most of the figures I had now, got maybe about 30 or 40 in the attic & 5 on display).:(

When I got into the higher end collectibles I was mostly focused on Statues in the 1:6 scale so I mainly bought Gentle Giant items but when I realised most of what they make are mini-busts I then moved onto Koyobukiya as they made more of the whole characters that I wanted to buy (Imperial & Republic troopers) & their 1:7 scale really doesn't seem to be any different from the 1:6 scale statues I own from other manufacturers. :)

More recently I've started buying Sideshow Collectibles figures (1:6 scale), I mainly started buying the clones because I got fed up of waiting for Kotobukiya to make the rest of the Commander clones, Bly & Cody are great but I wanted the other 3 to go with them so I went hunting & found Sideshow were in the process of releasing them all..., I now have 4 of the 5 & I'm waiting for Neyo to be released!!! :) I did however get a bit carried away buying Sideshow's clone figures & currently have 9 in hand plus 6 more ordered..., 3 of which should be with me by the end of the month (Waxer, Boil & Commander Fox).

Having seen the Attakus 1:5 scale statues on this forum I immediately started looking for some for my collection BUT unfortunately I found them to be pretty pricey so I ended up getting some of the 1:10 scale statues they released BUT I did manage to get the order 66 version of Commander Cody in the larger scale & I'm still looking to add more 1:5 scale statues to my collection as & when I can afford to do so...

So, basically there's a mix of everything here really & it continues to grow..., I wasn't going to take pictures until my current display is complete BUT I've realised recently that I doubt it will ever be complete seeing as I always want new things for my collection & often get side tracked too, buying other non-focus Star Wars figures like the bounty hunter series Kotobukiya made in 2008..., decided I had to have the Vader that comes with the set so now I'm getting some mini-busts of the bounty hunters too so they can make up a display with the 1:7 scale figures. :)

& my newest arrivals today (got R2-A6 as well but he's pictured above with my 1:7 scale R2-D2 & C3PO)

I don't have a great camera at the moment, going to be ordering one soon though & hopefully I can take better pictures then..., currently my collection is all over the place too which isn't helpful for taking bigger picture shots BUT I thought I should show something of my collection rather than just a few pictures of my latest collectibles as & when I get them (I've also got a 1:1 scale Master Replicas ANH Stormtrooper helmet but there's no where to display it at the moment so it's up in the attic for the time being). :)

Reaction score
Looks great Kevb I always like looking at your collection I really like the scaled helmets they look awesome I think I might have to pick one or two up how much did you get them for ?

Reaction score
Looks great Kevb I always like looking at your collection I really like the scaled helmets they look awesome I think I might have to pick one or two up how much did you get them for ?
Thanks..., the most I have paid for a scaled helmet has been £30.00, you can get a set of either 3 or 6 on ebay though & they then work out even cheaper but I didn't know about that until after buying the one's I have. :)

Reaction score
Thanks..., the most I have paid for a scaled helmet has been £30.00, you can get a set of either 3 or 6 on ebay though & they then work out even cheaper but I didn't know about that until after buying the one's I have. :)
Awesome I've decided to get the clone trooper helmet since it is only $50 at a shop I buy from.

Reaction score
Awesome I've decided to get the clone trooper helmet since it is only $50 at a shop I buy from.
They sell quite a few on ebay that are reasonably priced & in Australia BUT shipping to the UK is terrible so I've never bought any. :)

Reaction score
Great collection! I'm jealous of all the Koto and Sideshow stuff.

Reaction score
Great collection! I'm jealous of all the Koto and Sideshow stuff.
Thanks, Kotobukiya are my favorite manufacturers for Star Wars collectibles I think, I seem to have more of their statues/figures than anything else..., I like ALOT of what they've made & have more ordered & on the way. :)

Reaction score
Don't spose I could trouble you for a link to these 3 or 6 pack helmets could I Kev?

I'm from Oz but have never come across many of these helmets on the bay and would love to add some to my collection :)

Reaction score
Don't spose I could trouble you for a link to these 3 or 6 pack helmets could I Kev?

I'm from Oz but have never come across many of these helmets on the bay and would love to add some to my collection :)
The packs of helmets being sold altogether aren't from Australia (unfortunately) but here's the link to the seller selling them all anyway. :)
movie-store-london | eBay

Reaction score
I realised after posting all my pictures that my Attakus Shadow Stormtrooper isn't in the display as I got him after taking the photos of Commander Cody & he now sits in front of him (the Shadow Stormtrooper does) so here he is...

& now for yesterdays new arrivals...

On the strength of those 3 Attakus 1:10 scale statues I've ordered the other 5 clones as they are that good..., VERY nicely made & I hope they make more soon!!!B)

& now for todays arrivals...

Just got the 1 Surgical Droid BUT took 2 pictures because of it's light up feature..., very cool!!! :) Happy with my second set of C3PO & R2-D2..., although smaller the detailing is still just as good as it is on the bigger scale version & the Darth Nihilus mini-bust is awesome!!! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Attakus clones look very cool
I was really pleased with them when I got them out of the boxes..., went ahead & ordered the other 5 clones straight away, I thought they were that good. :) On the down side I was going to buy an AT AT Driver mini-bust but now I have to wait until the end of the month & see how much money I have left because I over spent on collectibles really..., well spent more than I was going to anyway. :)

Reaction score
Awesome additions to your collection buddy I really like the Nihilus hopping to get mine tomorrow and payment in my Revan mini bust just went through so that should be here in a week or two. I had a feeling you would like the Attakus clones in the 1:10 scale they are very cool I've been thinking of getting one myself I have said this before but if you like them you will really love the Vader 1:10 scale it looks incredible one of my favourite piece so far.

Reaction score
Awesome additions to your collection buddy I really like the Nihilus hopping to get mine tomorrow and payment in my Revan mini bust just went through so that should be here in a week or two. I had a feeling you would like the Attakus clones in the 1:10 scale they are very cool I've been thinking of getting one myself I have said this before but if you like them you will really love the Vader 1:10 scale it looks incredible one of my favourite piece so far.
The Nihilus mini-bust is a nice chunky piece, he's not merely perched on his base..., he encompasses it. Very nicely detailed too, I'm pleased I bought it. :) Personally I think Revan is the better of the 2 but both are very nice mini-busts.

I wasn't sure I'd like the clone statues to be honest..., I originally ordered the Stormtroopers & when I got the white version I was very disappointed with it BUT the black version was better so I carried on with my order for the 3 clones but I was still a bit dubious as to what they'd look like in hand, that may be why I was REALLY happy with what turned up, they looked great..., so great I've ordered the other 5 clones before several other things I'd planned on buying first. As for Vader, having already got 11 I'm not sure about getting it BUT I'm still pondering on it..., 12 is better than 11 after all. lol ;)

Reaction score
I do like that nihilus bust, i see what you mean with hime taking over the base of the bust. Very nice pieces in your collection

Reaction score
The Nihilus mini-bust is a nice chunky piece, he's not merely perched on his base..., he encompasses it. Very nicely detailed too, I'm pleased I bought it. :) Personally I think Revan is the better of the 2 but both are very nice mini-busts.

I wasn't sure I'd like the clone statues to be honest..., I originally ordered the Stormtroopers & when I got the white version I was very disappointed with it BUT the black version was better so I carried on with my order for the 3 clones but I was still a bit dubious as to what they'd look like in hand, that may be why I was REALLY happy with what turned up, they looked great..., so great I've ordered the other 5 clones before several other things I'd planned on buying first. As for Vader, having already got 11 I'm not sure about getting it BUT I'm still pondering on it..., 12 is better than 11 after all. lol ;)
I just bought Nihilus today and he is AMAZING !!!! Looks so good and I didn't expect it to be that big, I also caved in and bought and eFX Count Dooku stunt saber and I love it two great additions to my collection and Revan is being shipped out tomorrow :D

Reaction score
I just bought Nihilus today and he is AMAZING !!!! Looks so good and I didn't expect it to be that big, I also caved in and bought and eFX Count Dooku stunt saber and I love it two great additions to my collection and Revan is being shipped out tomorrow :D
Sounds good, your getting a nice collection together..., have you bought a Count Dooku statue or mini-bust yet??? The statue of him with Ventress looks great..., I've been tempted to get it myself. :)

Reaction score
Sounds good, your getting a nice collection together..., have you bought a Count Dooku statue or mini-bust yet??? The statue of him with Ventress looks great..., I've been tempted to get it myself. :)
Nah the saber is the first Dooku thing I have bought but it won't be the last.

Reaction score
Nah the saber is the first Dooku thing I have bought but it won't be the last.
I don't have Dooku in my collection..., I would've if Kotobukiya hadn't cancelled their Clone Wars figures, he was in the next set & I'm still miffed they ended the line before releasing the baddies, you should always release some baddies, not just the good guys (in my opinion)!!! :(

Reaction score
I don't have Dooku in my collection..., I would've if Kotobukiya hadn't cancelled their Clone Wars figures, he was in the next set & I'm still miffed they ended the line before releasing the baddies, you should always release some baddies, not just the good guys (in my opinion)!!! :(
Yeah I only get the baddies I might pick up the Dooku mini bust to go with his saber but and again Nihilus is fantastic.

Reaction score
I've got a few more things now..., I got 2 more mini-busts for my Kotobukiya bounty hunter series display (Gengar & concept Darth Vader) & another of the Attakus (1:10 scale) clones has arrived, love these little statues..., they are ace. :)

The Bossk mini-bust I won should be with me soon so that'll just leave IG-88 & 4-LOM to get (until Gentle Giant release the ROTJ Boba Fett mini-bust that is). :)

Reaction score
Nice additions to your collection, I like the Attakus statue looks very cool my Revan was just shipped from the UK today so hopefully I will get him within one week.

Reaction score
Nice additions to your collection, I like the Attakus statue looks very cool my Revan was just shipped from the UK today so hopefully I will get him within one week.
I really like the clones that Attakus have made, they look very impressive & even more detailed than I thought they would be considering the size of them..., I'm expecting the Commander Neyo & 501st statues in this line to turn up next week. :)

Reaction score
I really like the clones that Attakus have made, they look very impressive & even more detailed than I thought they would be considering the size of them..., I'm expecting the Commander Neyo & 501st statues in this line to turn up next week. :)
Awesome post some pics when you get them wouldn't mind seeing them.

Reaction score
Awesome post some pics when you get them wouldn't mind seeing them.
Will do..., had confirmation that Commander Gree & the Kashyyyk Trooper in this line will be delivered mid-week too now SO I'll have the whole set of Attakus 1:10 scale statues (well apart from Darth Vader BUT that may change before the day is out). :)

Reaction score
Will do..., had confirmation that Commander Gree & the Kashyyyk Trooper in this line will be delivered mid-week too now SO I'll have the whole set of Attakus 1:10 scale statues (well apart from Darth Vader BUT that may change before the day is out). :)
Awesome when the last of the Attakus 1:10 statues arrive could you upload a photo of all of them I would like to see what they all look like because I wouldn't mind getting one or two but I don't know which ones to get.

Reaction score
Awesome when the last of the Attakus 1:10 statues arrive could you upload a photo of all of them I would like to see what they all look like because I wouldn't mind getting one or two but I don't know which ones to get.
Yes I can (will do)..., I think they all look great, don't think I have a favorite yet but that may change once I have all 8 together. :)

Reaction score
Great additions Kev, the Attakus Coruscant Clone trooper looks superb. :)

Reaction score
Great additions Kev, the Attakus Coruscant Clone trooper looks superb. :)
Commander Neyo & the 501st trooper have just arrived, they look great too (I think)..., bit of a niggle on the 501st clone trooper statue, the blue paint on the helmet is thinner on one side of the visor than it is on the other BUT apart from that the detailing is great & I'm happy to have them in my collection. :)

I actually started typing this message about an hour ago BUT I got another delivery, 4 Kotobukiya figures SO they took a bit of time to make. :) I now have Zuckuss & IG-88 from the bounty hunter series SO that's 4 out of 6 arrived now..., Bossk is still lost in France but the person who I bought it from is chasing it up with the Post Office over there so I'm hopeful I'll soon have 5 out of the 6 bounty hunters & that much closer to making the Darth Vader statue that comes with them all, got to be patient though as the 4-LOM figure has been delayed & wont arrive till November. :\ Anyway, I also got the latest Darth Vader (squatting on the steps base), he looks great, not a huge fan of the pose but the detailing & light up features are superb. Last but not least I also got the 1:10 scale Darth Maul, he's nicely detailed & I decided to go for the screaming face rather than the closed mouth version as I already have him in that pose (Gentle Giant statue). :)

Pictures to follow shortly...

Reaction score
Commander Neyo & the 501st trooper have just arrived, they look great too (I think)..., bit of a niggle on the 501st clone trooper statue, the blue paint on the helmet is thinner on one side of the visor than it is on the other BUT apart from that the detailing is great & I'm happy to have them in my collection. :)

I actually started typing this message about an hour ago BUT I got another delivery, 4 Kotobukiya figures SO they took a bit of time to make. :) I now have Zuckuss & IG-88 from the bounty hunter series SO that's 4 out of 6 arrived now..., Bossk is still lost in France but the person who I bought it from is chasing it up with the Post Office over there so I'm hopeful I'll soon have 5 out of the 6 bounty hunters & that much closer to making the Darth Vader statue that comes with them all, got to be patient though as the 4-LOM figure has been delayed & wont arrive till November. :\ Anyway, I also got the latest Darth Vader (squatting on the steps base), he looks great, not a huge fan of the pose but the detailing & light up features are superb. Last but not least I also got the 1:10 scale Darth Maul, he's nicely detailed & I decided to go for the screaming face rather than the closed mouth version as I already have him in that pose (Gentle Giant statue). :)

Pictures to follow shortly...
Wow kevb looks like you added a lot to your collection recently can't wait to see the photos, I had no idea Koto released a bossk in that scale buti guess it makes sense since all the bases click together to make a whole bounty hunter/ Vader diorama.

Reaction score
Wow kevb looks like you added a lot to your collection recently can't wait to see the photos, I had no idea Koto released a bossk in that scale buti guess it makes sense since all the bases click together to make a whole bounty hunter/ Vader diorama.
Yeah, I got a bit carried away I think. :) Didn't originally intend to buy the bounty hunters & the mini-bust version or all of the Attakus clone statues but I'm pleased with what I've bought, it's all very nicely detailed & definitely an asset to my collection, just need to put up another shelf now as I've run out of room for new things to be displayed. :) I'm hoping my Kotobukiya Bossk will make an appearance soon, the retailer I bought it from is chasing it up SO hopefully I'll hear some good news about that shortly & I'm hoping Bossk comes with Darth Vader's torso as I've got his helmet, arms, cloak & base at the moment & I'd really like to start putting him together. :)

Reaction score
Yeah, I got a bit carried away I think. :) Didn't originally intend to buy the bounty hunters & the mini-bust version or all of the Attakus clone statues but I'm pleased with what I've bought, it's all very nicely detailed & definitely an asset to my collection, just need to put up another shelf now as I've run out of room for new things to be displayed. :) I'm hoping my Kotobukiya Bossk will make an appearance soon, the retailer I bought it from is chasing it up SO hopefully I'll hear some good news about that shortly & I'm hoping Bossk comes with Darth Vader's torso as I've got his helmet, arms, cloak & base at the moment & I'd really like to start putting him together. :)
So does that mean if you want the Vader you have to buy each bounty hunter and get all the pieces to put him together ? Cleaver business idea but that's also kind of stupid how you get a piece of him with every statue you buy. Yeah I keep getting distracted with what I am getting since I got my new job I have been on a few spending sprees haha but each week I put at least $70 AUD into my PayPal account so shortly I will have enough money to buy the Malgus PF which I can't wait for.

Reaction score
So does that mean if you want the Vader you have to buy each bounty hunter and get all the pieces to put him together ? Cleaver business idea but that's also kind of stupid how you get a piece of him with every statue you buy. Yeah I keep getting distracted with what I am getting since I got my new job I have been on a few spending sprees haha but each week I put at least $70 AUD into my PayPal account so shortly I will have enough money to buy the Malgus PF which I can't wait for.
Yes, unfortunately the only way to get that Vader is to buy all 6 of the bounty hunter figures/statues..., I wasn't going to go down this route originally but when the Mythos statues Sideshow are making turned out to be VERY expensive to collect I wanted a new idea for a display & upon seeing the bounty hunter series Vader it reminded me of the pose of the Mythos statue so I thought it'd be a great center piece with the bounty hunters displayed either side. :)

Who are you buying your PF Malgus statue from??? I went direct as I wanted the exclusive & the paying monthly option is cool to as they time it in line with the release date next year (April), looking forward to seeing it in the flesh..., I'm sure it'll look awesome!!! :)

Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately the only way to get that Vader is to buy all 6 of the bounty hunter figures/statues..., I wasn't going to go down this route originally but when the Mythos statues Sideshow are making turned out to be VERY expensive to collect I wanted a new idea for a display & upon seeing the bounty hunter series Vader it reminded me of the pose of the Mythos statue so I thought it'd be a great center piece with the bounty hunters displayed either side. :)

Who are you buying your PF Malgus statue from??? I went direct as I wanted the exclusive & the paying monthly option is cool to as they time it in line with the release date next year (April), looking forward to seeing it in the flesh..., I'm sure it'll look awesome!!! :)
pyeah the Mythos line is pretty expensive I am still hopeing on getting the Boba Mythos which would look great, but Malgus is my top priority now. I'm buying it from this shop call popcultcha they are in Aus and offer free shipping domestically if your item is over $100 AUD so I'm happy about that they have great Star Wars stuff and at decent prices, and they accept PayPal on pre orders which is good for me.

Reaction score
That is good, always nice to find a decent retailer in your own country I think, saves all the hassle with shipping & handling fees plus customs charges. :) That being said, sometimes it's worth going direct to buy some things..., might be doing it again soon seeing as the PF Shaak Ti statue has been posted on Facebook as coming soon..., really looking forward to that & seeing what the difference is between the standard & exclusive statues? :)

Reaction score
That is good, always nice to find a decent retailer in your own country I think, saves all the hassle with shipping & handling fees plus customs charges. :) That being said, sometimes it's worth going direct to buy some things..., might be doing it again soon seeing as the PF Shaak Ti statue has been posted on Facebook as coming soon..., really looking forward to that & seeing what the difference is between the standard & exclusive statues? :)
Yeah hopefully there is a good difference between the two it is a nice statue but its not for me, much prefer the Malgus PF.