My collection sell off

Reaction score
Well, I pulled out the first tub tonight and started listing items up for sale. I am going to post everything in this link and update as I pull out more. If anyone is interested in anything we can arrange a local pick up.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1076749/#post18695662

Also two things I don't have listed because I don't want to pay to ship is the TRU exclusive Degobah X-wing set with swamp monster and the Target OTC Slave I. Would like to sell these locally.

Reaction score
Also, if any of the local Scummers are interested in one of these complete sets, shoot me a PM.

Vintage Original Trilogy Collection
Original Trilogy Collection
Revenge of the Sith
The Saga Collection

Reaction score
Jumbo Lightsaber

We are redoing my son's room that used to be all Star Wars. So we are selling off some of his decor. Some of it was part of the Pottery Barn Star Wars collection. One of the cool pieces was the jumbo Vader lightsaber. If anyone is interested in purchasing this saber, please send me a PM. Definitely would like to sale this locally because of the size.

Reaction score
One more bump to see if there was any interest in the jumbo lightsaber and also a stars/galaxy picture from Pottery Barn. The saber and the picture is shown in this picture. My son had the whole set up and now we have redone his room so we selling off his decor. I also have about 8 SW bobbleheads and a couple of Mighty Mugs (Boba Fett, Capt. Rex, Han Solo, Vader) if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
Well pretty much my entire collection is gone. In cleaning out my closet I found a Master Replica FX Darth Vader lightsaber. Anyone interested in this? Looking to sell for $50. I believe I still have the box also.

Reaction score
$40 for the FX lightsaber? Last call before it goes to Craig's List.

Reaction score
It's in good condition. Just been sitting in my closet all this time. I will try to take some pics tonight.