My collection in my new custom-made display with LEDs!

Reaction score
It's been a dream for a few years to have this kind of display and I finally made it a reality! Built the whole shelf unit from scratch.

Close up shots of every shelves are in the following post!

Here are some wide shots :

And here is a comparison shot of my display in the past 4 years :

Last edited:
Reaction score
EP IV : A New Hope

EP V : The Empire Strikes Back

EP VI : Return of the Jedi

EP I : The Phantom Menace

EP II : Attack of the Clones

EP III : Revenge of the Sith

EP VII : The Force Awakens

EP VIII : The Last Jedi

EU : Clone Wars

EU : Rogue One

EU : The Force Unleashed, Concept Characters, Deleted Scenes, Legends Characters.

And last but not least... The Millenium Falcon!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love the backgrounds, We don't see enough people using them. But they bring much needed focus to the collections. (As opposed to random or almost random figures displayed next to each other.)

Done some stuff with LED myself so I can appreciate the work that went into it.

Reaction score
That looks awesome! I'm currently building a collection room and I'm trying to decide how to display my 3 3/4" stuff. Your shelf is great inspiration for me!

Reaction score
Very effective display! Love how vibrant the colors look due the lights. Did you use any particular UV neutral LED light strips? Also, how did you angle them?

Reaction score
Very nice job. As others have said, good use of the backgrounds. Out of curiosity, which Luke head have you used for your X-Wing pilot? oh and I think your X-Wings wings are upside down (They should sweep forward)

Reaction score
Wow that is excellent, you've got the light intensity just right. What type of leds are you using and are they on a dimmer?
Thanks! The lights are not on a dimmer. I bought them from China on Ebay. 50$ for 20 meters (4 rolls of 5 meters). They were 3528 (small ones) cool white, but some were warm white. The lights are not oriented towards the figures, but towards the background, so this gives a nice smooth lighting. The backgrounds are printed on matte photo paper, so there is no reflections.

Reaction score
Thanks! The lights are not on a dimmer. I bought them from China on Ebay. 50$ for 20 meters (4 rolls of 5 meters). They were 3528 (small ones) cool white, but some were warm white. The lights are not oriented towards the figures, but towards the background, so this gives a nice smooth lighting. The backgrounds are printed on matte photo paper, so there is no reflections.
Thanks for sharing your project, those string lights are very useful alright. I've seen folk install them in some very small models also. Inspired choice and totally invisible. I could stare at that cabinet for hours, pure eye candy. Well done!

Reaction score
This is just an AMAZING DISPLAY!!!!! in the words of Darth Vader : "Impressive... Most Impressive." I like the mix of all areas of figures from the start of the 95 Kenner line up to the recent offerings of Hasbro's TLJ assortment as well as the groupings for the figures. just all around awesome in one display!

Reaction score
Love the backgrounds! Very impressive collection and set-up.

Reaction score
Excellent collection and setup! Looks awesome! Can you tell me what Vader that is in your New Hope Display? Looks like the VC93 Vader but the helmet and cape are throwing me off. Thanks!