My Collection - full collection pics

Reaction score
Hey All

I posted this limelight on FB and thought I do so here as well since this is where I first started on social media. First off, thanks to all that have helped me through along the way to put together what I have now. There are so many of you that I need to and should thank - I just don't know where to start. :grin: So if you see something familiar the pics, please know that I am very grateful to you for so graciously allowing me to add a piece of what you had owned to my collection. Its been a quite a ride.

My place is not big and I only have my study to put my toys. So please pardon the display (or lack thereof). :oops:

Alright, here goes:-

Reaction score
So many rare pieces....unceremoniously displayed.....it burrnsssss!!!!

Love it Mark. Gotta say if I could steal a shelf, it would be the Canadian one.

Turk

Reaction score
And I'm sorry, but is that a sealed EB certificate on the floor?

Do you use 12 back proofs as wallpaper? :awesome:

Reaction score
Amazing stuff! One of the top 5 production collections out there, no doubt! Especially love the foreign stuff. (Droling on a certain Harbert;)

Reaction score
I love the sealed early bird certificate on the floor.

It' like "Eh...I already have 2 prominently displayed on the shelf and a few others on the shelf too..."

Reaction score
No wonder I can't find anything I'm looking for....it's all here;)
Just endless stacks of incredible figures, rare stuff, foreign stuff...grails just jammed in corners.
Incredible collection and amazing pics

Reaction score
Amazing collection....... Lots of gems there. Loving the special offer 3 packs. Good work fella!!:p

Reaction score
Rockin! Been hoping to see some full room pics at some point. Definitely brought you A game. LOL Thanx for sharing.

John

Reaction score
Mehhhhh ok collection.....jk :) glad you added a bunch of photos besides just the 1 you originally posted on Facebook

Reaction score
That's it!? Not impressed at all...not at all... ;)

Great to see that one of the Jawa packs is still intact. Love to see all the foreign items that are just stacked...damn!

-Alex

Reaction score
WOW........... AMAZING STUFF! Thanks for sharing your treasures!! If I had a room like that, I'd probably never leave it. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, what a lot of rare and high end vintage in one place - thank you for sharing! Mark can I ask what is the big black SW logo box on the bottom shelf next to the Slave 1?

Reaction score
I am going straight home right now to burn down my entire collection for not being worthy of this greatness! Wow man. I could look at this all....day....long. Awesome stuff, Mark.

Reaction score
Wow, what a lot of rare and high end vintage in one place - thank you for sharing! Mark can I ask what is the big black SW logo box on the bottom shelf next to the Slave 1?

Japanese Vintage Star Wars Collecting
Takara. First 12 Action Figures Display Bin. 1977.
These pictures show various angles of the type of display bin used to hold the figures when originally sold at the store.

01taka11.jpg
02taka11.jpg
03taka11.jpg
04taka11.jpg
05taka11.jpg
06taka10.jpg
07taka10.jpg
08taka10.jpg

Reaction score
That cat has been worked to death Mark! Great to see some photos of your overall display. You've got some really top items in there!

Reaction score
Holy moly Jesus jumping Jehovah! o-o

I've been waiting to see your collection altogether for ages now Mark & it certainly HASN'T disappointed! B)

What's next for you now,ESB MIB display stand???

Reaction score
You need a bigger collection space NOW!!!!

seriously....with the amount of change that's obviously been thrown at that behemoth of rarities,you simply NEED to have it in a space that is worthy of its awesomousity!!!(I even invented a new word to describe it!!!!)

stop buying high-end pieces and invest in a good architect.......and start the build.....and shopping for glass display units....and retire that cat!!

Darren

Reaction score
Well done sir. Top collection for sure. Question, when you have a collection that impressive, is it insured? That is a sizeable investment obviously. Do you have this insured through your homeowners insurance or some other protection?

Reaction score
Mark my friend absolutely Stunning , Someone please pick my Jaw off the floor :p

Am with Darren you need to display every one of your moc's and crazy hard to get full runs you have put together.

Cheers

Vince

Reaction score
incredible collection , don't like the items stacked like cord wood , but it's all the rage to have everything graded and then shoved on a shelf..lol

-James

SAX

Reaction score
Awesome stuff, very jealous, hows the collection holding up against the year round summer?
Am in Singapore next month for the F1 weekend, any chance of a collection tour? ;)