My Clone Armies and other...

Reaction score
Keep doing your thing, urbnns69! By the way, I think read in one of your posts that you aren't a fan of the VC45 sculpt. I'm not to crazy about it either, so does this mean your armybuilding is now focused to troopers from the previous molds? What has been your personal favorite trooper to collect? Oh, and to show my support to you, I want to share a pic of some of the Naboo Guards I am currently army building, LOL as well as Phase II CW clones

Reaction score
i just dont know how you keep all those figures standing so nice without any kind of stands, or how you keep those shelves looking so nice and dust free.

Reaction score
Keep doing your thing, urbnns69! By the way, I think read in one of your posts that you aren't a fan of the VC45 sculpt. I'm not to crazy about it either, so does this mean your armybuilding is now focused to troopers from the previous molds? What has been your personal favorite trooper to collect? Oh, and to show my support to you, I want to share a pic of some of the Naboo Guards I am currently army building, LOL as well as Phase II CW clones

Keep going man, it's looking good! :)

My favorite trooper is probably the Shock Trooper as far as appearance is concerned, but I've enjoyed building all of my armies up until TVC. Remember when it was possible to go to the store and actually find what you were looking for?

I'm hoping they repack the newest clone pilot in a Saga Legends-type series in the near future. I've got some serious army-building to do with those guys! And the Emperor's Royal Guard for that matter!

Thanks for the compliments, and support everyone!

i just dont know how you keep all those figures standing so nice without any kind of stands, or how you keep those shelves looking so nice and dust free.
Very carefully! :)

Reaction score
Very carefully! :)
I can see it now, some one gently leaning over, dusting with a broom SO small, that even his figures can hold it. And as he brushed around the figures, he is just sweating and holding back screams with each dust...

Yeah, leave it to a Star Wars fan to have an over-active imagination. XD

Once again, great collection!

Reaction score
Thank you for showing us what our childhood dreams and fantasies actually look like in real life!

I honestly wonder how many clone troopers, stormtroopers, ARCs, pilots, gunners, and various republic commandos there are in total, floating around out there on Earth. If everyone lumped together their clone/stormtrooper armies, how large would the real Grand Army of the Republic be? Does anyone else ever think of that? ;-)

Reaction score
I'd like to add some more VC112 Sandtroopers to this mess if anyone can help.

Send me a pm if you can! :)

Reaction score
still massive army building urbnns69 ?
Yep, still at it. I don't buy very many clones these days, but I have started army-building Gam Guards, Tusken Raiders, Sandtroopers and Battle Droids instead.

How 'bout you?

Welcome back Soundwave!

Reaction score

Love the Setup, inspiring..

Reaction score
Jeez. Most impressive.

Any problems with yellowing on any of your white-armored troopers?
I've only noticed minor yellowing on the EU Spacetroopers, VOTC Stormtroopers and AOTC Clone Troopers. The rest of them are a-okay!

Reaction score
Stumbled on this thread while looking for Kashyyyk Troopers...& found a whole lot more besides! Breathtaking collection & display. Incredible work.

Reaction score
this is my first viewing, and you must have incredible patience a steady hand and possibly a touch of OCD lol. Amazing army, what is the total count btw.

Reaction score
this is my first viewing, and you must have incredible patience a steady hand and possibly a touch of OCD lol. Amazing army, what is the total count btw.
Thanks! Yes, definitely very meticulous when it comes to setting up my armies for display. Each army takes an hour or longer to set up.

Total troop count is well above 3,500 at this point. :)

Reaction score
Incredible! I have over a 1000 figures and have the most 20 similar clone troops. I only have one Mace Windu clone and a few you have a hundred off, I don't even own not a one! I like your collection

Reaction score
Incredible! I have over a 1000 figures and have the most 20 similar clone troops. I only have one Mace Windu clone and a few you have a hundred off, I don't even own not a one! I like your collection
Do you have photos of your collection to post? I'm always interested in seeing the collection of a fellow army-builder. :)

Reaction score
I'm just boxing them all up, looking for a bigger home to move into (with a large enough man-cave). I'll post them here in a few months :)

Reaction score
I showed this thread to another collector I know who probably has more figures then I do, to see the look in his eyes when he saw your collection lol

Reaction score
I showed this thread to another collector I know who probably has more figures then I do, to see the look in his eyes when he saw your collection lol
lol! Thanks for sharing my collection photos with your fellow collectors. I always enjoy hearing about people's reaction to my collecting OCD. :)

Reaction score
that is an awesome collection! I'm glad even more glad we recently made a trade, hopefully my clone trooper i sent you will be added to your army, super cool man.

Reaction score
Love your armies, but how did you manage to get all of those VC Battle Droids to stand up so nice and straight?
Thanks man. The answer to your question is... very carefully but not good enough as they did collapse a couple of days after I took that photo! :p

Impressive,most Impressive.
Thanks. Much appreciated.

that is an awesome collection! I'm glad even more glad we recently made a trade, hopefully my clone trooper i sent you will be added to your army, super cool man.
Thanks for the compliment, and for the trade. The clone you sent me will make a fine addition to my army for sure!

LOL, Totally unbelievable, i know its rude but do you have a dollar value on what youve put in to amass those, unbelievable stuff.
Thanks! I would guess I'm around the $30k mark at this point just in my loose armies, though that is purely a guess as I have not tracked every dollar spent. The money really hasn't mattered to me, just the end result of my collection pursuits. Whatever the actual dollar amount is, it would be even higher if you factor in my carded collections and sealed multipacks, vehicles, beasts, etc.

Reaction score
Wow. Did I mention...Wow.

Holy crap!! You army builders are nuts! I mean that in a good way, of course!

:grin:

Thanks for your comments guys.

Just realized I hadn't posted in this thread for a long while, so I thought I'd take a minute to update on some armies either completed or in progress at the moment which are not pictured above. Pictures to follow soon.

Other armies:

TAC Saga Legends AOTC Clone Troopers
TLC Clone Scuba Troopers
TLC Geonosis Assault Clone Pilots
TVC Sandtroopers (version 1)
TVC Battle Droids
TVC Sandtroopers (version 2)
TLC Droid Factory Sandtroopers (not complete yet)
TLC Droid Factory Battle Droids (not complete yet)

I'm still in the market for some TLC Droid Factory Sandtroopers and Battle Droids, so if you have any available for trade or sale let me know!

Cheers everyone!