Battle Droid Army:

The Great Wall of Clones:

Biker Scouts:

Storm Commandos:

Keller's Marines!

Nom and the Gang...

Spacetroopers!

Geonosis Assault Clone Pilots:

Most of you have seen these photos in the Cloneaholics threads over the years, but I thought I'd give them a permanent home here. Here we go...

Coruscant Landing Platform:

501st Legion:

Utapau Clone Army:

The Galactic Marines of Mygeeto:

Betrayal on Felucia:

442nd Siege Battalion:

Treachery on Saleucami:

Attack on Kashyyyk:

The Shock Troopers:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now for some EU:

Mace Windu's Attack Battalion:

Fifth Fleet Security:

Mandolorian Clone Trainees:

ARC-170 Elite Clone Troopers:

Covert Ops Clone Troopers:

Eriadu Barc Troopers:

Kashyyyk Barc Troopers:

ROTS #41 SA Clone Troopers:

Jedi-Con Shadow Troopers:

Saga Legends ROTS Clone Troopers:

Reaction score
I've always loved your armies, bro. Everything looks great and neatly displayed too. Do you collect other figures besides clones/troopers?

Reaction score
dinix said:
Ur kidding me

fantastic collection man
Thanks dinix!

AnthonyP said:
I've always loved your armies, bro. Everything looks great and neatly displayed too. Do you collect other figures besides clones/troopers?
Thanks AnthonyP!

And to answer your question, yes. I've got loose figures from most collections dating back to ROTS, as well as carded sets of most everything dating back to TPM 1999.

I've got about 50 loose astromech droids (all different ones), a bunch of rebel pilots, bounty hunters, EU, etc.

If it is super-articulated, I most likely have two of it (one to keep carded and one to open). There are a few exceptions to that rule, but not many.

Reaction score
Very neat. If you don't mind me asking, what the primary way you find all of these? I remember the Covert Ops and Shadow troopers form the Legends line of the TAC were really hard to find and you have a ton!

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
Very neat. If you don't mind me asking, what the primary way you find all of these? I remember the Covert Ops and Shadow troopers form the Legends line of the TAC were really hard to find and you have a ton!
Those are actually the Jedi-Con Shadow Troopers, even harder to find!

Also the BFII Heavy Troopers look nice with the Coruscant Landing Platform troopers if you have some lying around.

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
I actually found 60 of those Covert Ops Clone Troopers at brick and mortar, with a little help from my local collector friends. The other 43 were traded or sold to me by people here on the rebelscum boards.

And GarvenDreis is right, those are the Jedi-Con Shadow Troopers. I ordered the majority of those off of StarWarsShop.com when they were running sales on them.

It's all a matter of persistence, as well as knowing people who can help you out when needed.

Reaction score
WOW... that is a ton of Clones... very very impressive. my wife thinks I'm nuts when i want to army build squads of 10.. i can only imagine what she would think if had as impressive of a collection as you sir... my hat is off to you. well done. !

Reaction score
This series of pix got me into big trouble years ago- turned me into an army builder (10-20 each) almost overnight. I'm happy to say that I've seen the madness of my collecting ways and have scaled back and sold most of it off. I respect army building, but it requires a lot of money and space, which most houses in California lack. Still, I love these photos- especially the good lighting and sharp focus.

Reaction score
hmmm... where are the white marines and BF2 engineers?

this makes me want to start adding re-enforcements to my 6 squads of AOTC clones

Reaction score
DarkArtist said:
WOW... that is a ton of Clones... very very impressive. my wife thinks I'm nuts when i want to army build squads of 10.. i can only imagine what she would think if had as impressive of a collection as you sir... my hat is off to you. well done. !
Thanks DarkArtist! It's truly been a labour of love and frustration all at the same time!

JangoSpeck said:
This series of pix got me into big trouble years ago- turned me into an army builder (10-20 each) almost overnight. I'm happy to say that I've seen the madness of my collecting ways and have scaled back and sold most of it off. I respect army building, but it requires a lot of money and space, which most houses in California lack. Still, I love these photos- especially the good lighting and sharp focus.
lol! I was being an instigator and I didn't even know it.
I hope you didn't get rid of any White Galactic Marines without getting a hold of me!
Thanks for the compliments!

Orangepeace said:
Nice Collection! I bet those clone/storms are itching for the Imperial March to start.
Thanks bud! I hear the imperial march in my head everytime I look at 'em!

Herb said:
Very impressive collection! Extremely well displayed
Thanks man! It's amazing how long it actually takes to set those damn things up! Of course, it would probably go a lot faster if I wasn't quite so meticulous in nature.

medic62812 said:
hmmm... where are the white marines and BF2 engineers?
**waves hand** These aren't the clones you're looking for. He can go about his business. Move along...

medic62812 said:
this makes me want to start adding re-enforcements to my 6 squads of AOTC clones
Go for it, dude. I don't regret a single clone purchase!

Reaction score
awesome collection
CRAZY good!
Thanks guys!

Epic Thats so sick I want to do squads of tens and my wife about smacked me lol
You can never tell about women. Some would love it, others not so much. I've actually had the good fortune of dating both types, and have seen both perspectives up close.

Just show your wife the pictures of my collection. If she says, "ugh! what is that guy thinking!" then she probably won't be down with the idea of it. On the other hand, if she says "wow, that actually looks pretty bad ***" go for it! :)

Amazing collection! I could stare at those pictures all day long.
Thanks man. Clone army-building is the core of my collection. The rest of it is just icing on the cake.

Holy crap! Love it!
lol! Thanks man!

Aren't the magnificent?! What a fine clone army. Dare say I OCD?
Some call it OCD, others call it dedication. I'll defer judgement to the viewers.

I do have those freakish moments of "OMG, I need to find more of them tonight," so OCD is probably (at least) part of the truth. :)

Reaction score
Wow,never saw something like this !!
Too funny! I heard those same words the night I met one of my best friends. He had about 8 silver galactic hunt figures in his cart, and I had about 25 Utapau Clones in mine. He looked at my cart and said, "Are you actually going to buy all of those?" To which I replied, "you don't even know the half of it, man." And then came those words, "I've never seen anybody buy that many of the same figure before!"

Reaction score
You know what would be totally awesome?! If there were 8 more Walmart Comic Pack White Galactic Marines that somebody could help me acquire so I could complete my army and add it to my displays. That would be so cool, the person who stepped up to the plate would added to the list of greatest scummers ever!

In addition to my gratitude, that person could also potentially acquire a squad of TVC Rebel Fleet Troopers in exchange. How cool would that be?!! :victorious:

Reaction score
You know what would be totally awesome?! If there were 8 more Walmart Comic Pack White Galactic Marines that somebody could help me acquire so I could complete my army and add it to my displays. That would be so cool, the person who stepped up to the plate would added to the list of greatest scummers ever!

In addition to my gratitude, that person could also potentially acquire a squad of TVC Rebel Fleet Troopers in exchange. How cool would that be?!! :victorious:
LOL. I'm sure you'll be able to find some eventually. I'm surprised eBay doesn't have a plethora of them.

Reaction score
LOL. I'm sure you'll be able to find some eventually. I'm surprised eBay doesn't have a plethora of them.
I've been checking frequently, but the only ones available for a reasonable price are the ones that are missing all their accessories. Those don't do me any good.

Reaction score
Wow... just wow! These kinds of collections nearly intimidate me out of collecting whenever I see them! I am seriously impressed, though I notice no Republic Commandos, are they planned additions at all?

Reaction score

Star Wars Comic Pack Galactic Marine 100% Loose | eBay

Found this one, cheapest I found and had free shipping, though I am not sure what your price limit is.

I have to say this, you've inspired me. Now I want a platoon of 25 of each Imperial troop.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Star Wars Comic Pack Galactic Marine 100% Loose | eBay

Found this one, cheapest I found and had free shipping, though I am not sure what your price limit is.

I have to say this, you've inspired me. Now I want a platoon of 25 of each Imperial troop.
Go for it, brutha! Army-building was the drive behind my collecting, and I have to admit that my collecting has slowed WAY DOWN since they stopped using the SA #41 clone sculpt.

The only figure I see myself army-building in the future is the Emperor's Red Royal Guard from Return of the Jedi. Of course, it will depend on whether the ankles are articulated or not. If not, I will pass.

Reaction score
Go for it, brutha! Army-building was the drive behind my collecting, and I have to admit that my collecting has slowed WAY DOWN since they stopped using the SA #41 clone sculpt.

The only figure I see myself army-building in the future is the Emperor's Red Royal Guard from Return of the Jedi. Of course, it will depend on whether the ankles are articulated or not. If not, I will pass.
I wouldn't start working on it for a while, just can't afford such a money-sink like that right now and I want to finish my other collections first.

I am curious, do you plan on getting any of the Republic Commandos? Those guys were my first temptation into Clone collecting, I loved their game.

I have one army-building question as well. Would you say it would be better to have seperate platoons for the Orange/White/Black pauldron Sandtroopers and for troopers of the same tpye but with different weapons. I.E. I have one Stormtrooper with the short, regular blaster and one with the long, do you think it would be better to have them seperate?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wouldn't start working on it for a while, just can't afford such a money-sink like that right now and I want to finish my other collections first.

I am curious, do you plan on getting any of the Republic Commandos? Those guys were my first temptation into Clone collecting, I loved their game.

I have one army-building question as well. Would you say it would be better to have seperate platoons for the Orange/White/Black pauldron Sandtroopers and for troopers of the same tpye but with different weapons. I.E. I have one Stormtrooper with the short, regular blaster and one with the long, do you think it would be better to have them seperate?
To me, a stormtrooper is a stormtrooper so I wouldn't separate them by weapons. Even though I don't, I think it is okay to build armies with troops holding different weapons.

Now the sandtroopers, that is a matter of personal goals. I have sandtroopers (multiples of each pauldron color) that I use to supplement my stormtrooper army (as you can see in the picture on the first page of this thread). I did it that way mainly because I was army-building other clones at the time, and I didn't want to over-spend by purchasing 400 Sandtroopers all at the same time. Plus, I wasn't very thrilled with the overall look of the TAC Saga Legends Sandtroopers. They looked okay, just not great. That said, I might be tempted to army-build the newest sandtrooper sculpt (TVC) in full armies of each different pauldron color if Hasbro ever released them.

For me, army-building is a matter of where my head is at when a particular trooper is released. When Hasbro released that newest AT-RT Driver, I was very tempted to build a full army of them. But when I actually saw them in person, I didn't care for certain attributes on the figure so I decided not to do it. I had the same experience with the 2008 TAC Kashyyyk Trooper. I was very excited for that figure before it was released. When I actually saw it, I thought it was a poor-quality figure so I didn't army-build it. Hasbro still has never gotten that figure right in production. Even the comic pack version from 2010 was still a bit too short.

Probably more info than you were looking for. Guess I went off on a tangent. :)

Reaction score
what's an army builder to do when they are pulling the only troop you buy off the shelves?
hopefully i can find some on sale until i have to scour ebay and our for sale threads to finish my Phase 1 clone company.
i have 72 with a goal of 144

Reaction score
what's an army builder to do when they are pulling the only troop you buy off the shelves?
hopefully i can find some on sale until i have to scour ebay and our for sale threads to finish my Phase 1 clone company.
i have 72 with a goal of 144
I can keep my eyes peeled around here if you like. I know a couple of Walmarts that still had 8 or more of them the last time I was there. But that has been a while ago, so I can't make any promises.

Let me know if you'd like me to pick some up for you. What are they, $7.96 each these days? That's what they were running when I was buying Spacetroopers recently, anyway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can keep my eyes peeled around here if you like. I know a couple of Walmarts that still had 8 or more of them the last time I was there. But that has been a while ago, so I can't make any promises.

Let me know if you'd like me to pick some up for you. What are they, $7.96 each these days? That's what they were running when I was buying Spacetroopers recently, anyway.
walmart has Legends on clearance at 50% off. going for $3.80 here, i seen reports of cheaper.
of course i've already cleaned out at 15 mile radius from my house, time to expand!

IF you can find them cheap let me know, if you still need spacetroopers i can keep an eye out as well