My Attakus Collection

Reaction score
Well, after months of searching I finally got cases for my Attakus statues today. I'm a bit naffed off that Jabba doesn't fit, but overall I'm very pleased. What do you think?

Before:

After:

Reaction score
Dad_of_Mace said:
Dude. It's nice and all...but where's your Padme man? Get on that STAT.

Nah, I don't like that one at all. I don't like the second edition Yoda either. Even the completist in me says no to them.

Reaction score
Very impressive. I've still never seen an Attakus statue in person. I feel like such a loser.

Reaction score
Very cool man. The upcoming Tusken Raider would look really good next to the Jawa, R2 and 3PO, but then you'd have to move Maul I guess. Really nice setup though.

I also like the word "naffed".... bummer that Jabba wouldn't fit.

Reaction score
Really nice display. I love the Attakus statues. I really think you should reconsider picking up Padme though; she's much more impressive in person, and you can get her for cheap.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words, it's really appreciated. I'm about to settle down and watch a movie with the missus, but I don't think my eyes are going to be on the screen that much tonight.

Reaction score
A lot of money in those cases...you could put
Jabba on the top outside your cabinet.

And where's Grievous gonna go?

Reaction score
larbob said:
A lot of money in those cases...you could put
Jabba on the top outside your cabinet.

And where's Grievous gonna go?

Yeah, I was thinking about putting Jabba, Leia & Salacious on top and getting an acrylic case made for them. That would then free up some space for the Tusken, Grievous, Luke Jedi, Probe Droid and Wicket statues that I have my eye on...

BTW, happy birthday TA2215!