Must Read If Starting A Thread Here

Philip_Wise

Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have been noticing a number of members have been deleting the text of their offer posts and even the thread titles.

As a condition of using this section, please do not do this. When you do so, you cause us to lose important information that the community can use to better understand these collectibles.

When you have a completed thread, or one you no longer want open, simple append "sold, done, lock" or some other nomenclature to the end of your subject.

If it continues to happen we will need to prevent user edits of posts minutes after posted, something I do not wish to do.

Thanks.

Reaction score
I also agree with you Philip.I have seen acouple of theads edited after selling and need the info from there post.

Reaction score
This still seems to be a reoccurring issue with no end. I don't understand the difficulty behind not erasing the item description and price.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just wanted to add something to this list.

Please do not create multiple For Sale threads if you can put them all in one thread. It makes it much easier to manage.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bumping this up as a reminder: Please do not delete your For Sale thread titles or content. Simply add the word (SOLD) to the end of the thread and we'll lock it up.

Reaction score
Sorry about that. Remembered not to delete contents but forgot about the title.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For anyone wishing to sell their items, you MUST include an asking price for each item. This is not an option. I've seen many threads with no prices listed in the last few days. These threads will be removed without warning from now on.

Reaction score
More and more members (even old members) simply cannot/do not want to understand that, as per forum rules stated here, they should not remove the prices after they sold the stuff.

Reaction score
Hi can we share gentle giant busts we have for sale on ebay here? I have rare ones up which collectors may be looking for.

Reaction score
Question: is it considered acceptable to list items for sale on ebay and here concurrently? I won't post direct links, but I would like to cast as wide a net as possible. I'd prefer not to post here and then wait for bites before I list remaining items on ebay.

Reaction score
Question: is it considered acceptable to list items for sale on ebay and here concurrently? I won't post direct links, but I would like to cast as wide a net as possible. I'd prefer not to post here and then wait for bites before I list remaining items on ebay.
Nothing wrong with that. I do that with all my items. More of my items sell via ebay rather than any of the forums.

Last edited: