muppets

Reaction score
Apparently we need a thread for Muppets.

Enjoy.

The Band

The 118th is a path some consider unnatural.

Reaction score
OK VideoViper - that is hysterical and awesome.

I was a little bummed that the Diamond Select Muppets were smaller than Palisades, but you gave me a whole new perspective. Outstanding!

Reaction score
These are brilliant, they have so much character and fun. I couldn't wait for Series 1 and 2 to arrive in the UK so had them imported. Don't regret it. Just need to wait for series 3! Really hope the line is a success

Reaction score
DST stated that if it is a success they would consider Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock, both to which they have the rights!

Reaction score
That would be amazing! The opportunity of getting the Fraggle Rock characters were one of my biggest regrets about Palisades going under. Fingers crossed for DST (And for Uncle Deadly to make an appearance!)

Reaction score
I want a Cookie Monster so I can make a Chewchilla the Wookiee Monster!

Yes I know, Muppets =/= Sesame Street, but still...

Reaction score
Have they made a Swedish chef?
The first wave was Kermit, Robin and Bean Bunny. Fozzie and Scooter and Gonzo and Camilla. The second wave was
Statler and Waldorf, Bunsen and Beaker, and Animal. The third wave will be Floyd and Janice, and Rowlf, Mahna Mahna and Crazy Harry and Miss Piggy, with Foo Foo and a Penguin

Reaction score
ordered a few of The Muppets sets recently.... can't wait to get them. picked up Animal w/ Drums, Dr. Bunson Honeydew and Beaker and of course Statlor and Waldorf

Reaction score
just opened up Statler and Waldorf (my 2 favorite muppets) and this set is AWESOME. I love it. I have it on my office desk at work and people are always complimenting me on the set.

Reaction score
Something I wanted to say about these.

The figures come in 2 types of packaging. Apparently the Toy R Us exclusives do not have some accessories, although the ebay prices are about the same. So when ordering online verify that you are getting the package that you want. Don't want anyone getting a great deal on W&S only to find no balcony.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I was watching the Muppet Show Star Wars episode yesterday, (introducing the kid to muppets)

Some fun things I noticed,

1. spot the camera man in C3PO's & R2 reflection
2. C3PO had enough range in the costume to actually dance, (This is never seen is any other footage I've seen.)
3. How come we never got a naked Chewie figure?
4. Also the finial number fortells the Disney/Star Wars merger.
5. The landed on a planet based on a comedy variety show & still did a better job than the Holiday special.

Reaction score
Just got the next series, packed with a lot of extras.
Originally I thought Ralph came as a stand along, but I opened the package & there is his piano!!!!! Yay!

Reaction score
Just got the next series, packed with a lot of extras.
Originally I thought Ralph came as a stand along, but I opened the package & there is his piano!!!!! Yay!
These are great sets. Just received mine. Wish the scale matched the Palisades figures, but oh well.

Reaction score
I like this scale better, (I only collect 1:18thish) so the props work better with Joes/SW. I have some Palisades stuff but will be phasing it out due to breakage & size