MrFlavaFlave's Room!

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I am having to remove my Star Wars "room" from the house (some items are moving to other rooms within our house, some are going into storage, and a few are being sold) as we are having another child (which I am super pumped about) and so I wanted to share the room before it is dismantled. Enjoy it and glad to be a part of this community!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dude! Kids ruin everything. JK, congrats on the baby.

Funny, after all theses years we've been on the boards, I think this is the first time I've seen your collection. I always knew you had something brewing. Ironic, "…only now, at the end, do you understand."

Reaction score
Dude! Kids ruin everything. JK, congrats on the baby.

Funny, after all theses years we've been on the boards, I think this is the first time I've seen your collection. I always knew you had something brewing. Ironic, "…only now, at the end, do you understand."
Yes and only at the end does it have to go. I will end up moving everything to a FS thread at some point....

Reaction score
The end comes for all of us at some point. I'm wondering if I sell now, or wait until my official retirement. Guess that will depend on when the college tuition bills start rolling in. Which will be later this year. So hey, I may be joining you. We'll see. Good luck with the everything my friend.

Reaction score

I also wanted to add my Slave Leia to the mix that I found in storage and I guess I just forgot about it.........how could I? B)

Last edited: