MR, Thank You for the Zelda piece!!!!!

Reaction score
Amy and Gang at MR,

I just picked up the Legend of Zelda Master Sword and Shield piece from Target. I'm a huge Zelda fan and was going to pick this up regardless, but when I saw it was an MR product I got excited because I knew it would be a quality piece.

Please, please, please keep up the license with Nintendo and do more gaming related pieces! Here are some idea's to get those creative juices flowing...

- Mario hat (and Luigi, Wario, whoever)
- Power up mushroom or fireflower from the Mario games
- Link's Ocarina from Ocarina of Time
- Triforce from the Zelda games
- Samus Aran's helmet (that one's a bit of a stretch) from Metroid
- mini Samus Aran in morph ball form (w/ light up feature)
- Arwing model from the STarfox games

Like I said, these are just a few ideas. I know that you guys actually pay attention to your fans and customers (theres a novel idea, huh?), so I thought I'd give you A. my thanks for the awesome piece from Target and B. some ideas.

Thanks
Slavefive (Chris)

Reaction score
eh, my camera is messing up on me. I did find one on ebay. I looked for "zelda twilight princess collectors" and found one.

Guys, this thing is VERY COOL for the Zelda fans.

Reaction score
How much was it at Target??? This IS very cool! How did we not know about this???

Reaction score
It's $39.99 and comes with an "official" soundtrack for the Twilight Princess game (although it's only 6 tracks). It's in the electronics dept. on an endcap. It's part of Target's limited run stuff, along with the Imperial Shuttle from Hasbro.

I follow game and Sw news daily and i heard NOTHING of this before seeing it in the ad on Saturday.

Again, this is very cool and I hope we see more of this kind of stuff.

Here are a couple of pics I swiped off of ebay:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data//500/a7f3_1.jpg

http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data//500/8f85_1.jpg

Also, here's a link to a game site where they have a discussion going about it:

cheapa$$gamer.com