SOLD MR Star Trek First Contact Patrick Stewart SE Phaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD

This is for a Master Replicas Star Trek First Contact Patrick Stewart Signature Edition Phaser replica in immaculate condition.

SOLD

Open to reasonable offers.

Includes everything from MR.

Lights and sounds still function like new.

Selling to fund one of my all time grails.

I'd be happy to take additional photos as the lighting in my closet is less than stellar.

This will ship via UPS double boxed, insured with signature confirmation.

SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now that's a beauty! Good luck on the sale!

On a side note, is there a Star Trek prop replica collector forum? I love Rebelscum and scummers, but I was just curious. Love me some Star Trek too.

Reaction score
Now that's a beauty! Good luck on the sale!

On a side note, is there a Star Trek prop replica collector forum? I love Rebelscum and scummers, but I was just curious. Love me some Star Trek too.
Thanks! If I wasn't after a couple of specific all time grails, I'd certainly hang on to it.

Also I haven't found any. I thought there would be but RPF doesn't even really have a separate Star Trek section.

Reaction score
Thanks! If I wasn't after a couple of specific all time grails, I'd certainly hang on to it.

Also I haven't found any. I thought there would be but RPF doesn't even really have a separate Star Trek section.
I hear you. I had a TOS Phaser Shatner SE that I sold about five years ago. It helped fund another purchase but I still think about it.

Reaction score
I have this one in my collection it is almost 100% made out of metal. The power up sequences power segments all the way to self destruct mode and then simulates overload before it turns itself off. Made when the original Mater Replicas was in its stride and in a low edition of 500. If I already didn’t have this one Yoda I would be all over it. I posted this info to help with your sale. Good luck that is a great phaser. GC

Reaction score
I have this one in my collection it is almost 100% made out of metal. The power up sequences power segments all the way to self destruct mode and then simulates overload before it turns itself off. Made when the original Mater Replicas was in its stride and in a low edition of 500. If I already didn’t have this one Yoda I would be all over it. I posted this info to help with your sale. Good luck that is a great phaser. GC
Thanks GC! It does have a really nice weight to it and really smooth feeling.

Is there anything you don't have though? ;)

Reaction score
yeah hard bugger to find at a fair price. I have the LE but I have so many props signed by MH that not sure if I will pick this one up.
Oh don't I know lol. I'm prepared to make some offers if any pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.