MR scored the Nintendo license - now what?

Reaction score
What do YOU want to see?

Legenf of Zelda
Swords
Shields

F-Zero die-cast cars

Mini Nintendo Console Replicas

Metroid - Samus Aran 1/6 figure - MR armor fitted on a Sideshow/Medicom body

Classic game sprite ornaments - light-up, wall-mounted? Dioramas?

Pokemon
  • Pokeball
  • Pokedex with a complete audio/video library of all pokemons.

Reaction score
Love the idea of a 1/6 armoured Samus. Give us a 1:1 Helmet as well I say. And a die cast model of her gunship.

Zelda wise, it's got to be a 1:1 Master sword,Hylian shield and Ocarina of Time.
And I'd love it if MR give Starfox the respect it deserves(at least the early games in the series) I'd love a scaled Arwing to display beside my Wii. I'd even buy four to have the full squad.

Reaction score
Mario Kart mini karts with characters in them.

1:1 Master Sword, Hylian shield, and ocarina of time.

F-Zero mini cars

1/6 Samus (with removable armor!!) =)

a 3D "Screenshot" of a game set up as a diorama would be cool too. Like any of the SMB games, Metroid games, the original MB or Donkey Kong

Reaction score
Oh, man another thing for me to get hooked on. If they ever released anything Zelda that would burn a hole right in my pocket

Reaction score
copied from my post in another prop thread...

I'd be first on line for a 1:1 master sword and hylian shield from Twilight Princess...

what kind of video game nerd wouldnt want these hanging on his/her wall? (but pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase make the guard of the sword blue instead of purple... i hate the purple of the mini that was released >_<)

Plus, MR can go helmet crazy with all the different versions of Samus' helmet...

or give us 1:1 replicas of these... :

and I'm not talking about her gun...

Reaction score
How about Mario? What kind of props make the most sense?

A Mario cap SE signed by Mario Segali & Miyamoto would be awesome, but maybe a bit ridiculous!

Reaction score
I would, in all seriousness,pay good money for a 3D Super Mario Item Block that could be mounted to the wall.

Imagine an FX version,with appropriate sound effect!

Reaction score
Amanaman said:

A Mario cap SE signed by Mario Segali & Miyamoto would be awesome, but maybe a bit ridiculous!
Who's Mario Segali, wouldn't Charles Martinet and Miyamoto make alot more sense?

Reaction score
I want a 1:1 Master Sword from Twilight Princess, matched with a 1:1 Shield and a 1:1 Samus Helmet!!!

Reaction score
Enchurito said:
Amanaman said:

Who's Mario Segali, wouldn't Charles Martinet and Miyamoto make alot more sense?
Segali was the landlord for NoA at the beginning, and he inspired Miyamoto to name Mario after him. His whereabouts are unknown now, but yeah, Charles Martinet is the logical choice - he is the voice of Mario after all!

Reaction score
A set of high quality "blueprints" with all the incarnations of Mario & Luigi in sprite form would be a good idea, much like those SW character keys from ACME.

Reaction score
i was just talking with two girls about this topic... and they were drooling when i told them someone has the license for nintendo props, because they're huge zelda fans. apparently, lots of females have a thing for the franchise, so take heed, MR, because this is a another license that has the potential to attract some female shoppers...

Reaction score
jcoffman99 said:
I want a Mario coin. My whole gaming experience started from those little coins .
hmm... should the coins be standard coin size, or as big as a human head? ^_^