WTB MR Millennium Falcon Acrylic Case

Reaction score
hey all i know it’s a bit of a stretch but 10 years later my mr falcon is finally out of storage and i realize i need a case for it.

anybody looking to unload a custom case for the falcon in the long island new york area? if not does anybody magically make cases locally or know a reputable acrylic person in the same area? local pickup seems to be the only real option and i have no idea where to start.

all i have are some interior measurements and a dream!

thanks.

Reaction score
hey all i know it’s a bit of a stretch but 10 years later my mr falcon is finally out of storage and i realize i need a case for it.

anybody looking to unload a custom case for the falcon in the long island new york area? if not does anybody magically make cases locally or know a reputable acrylic person in the same area? local pickup seems to be the only real option and i have no idea where to start.

all i have are some interior measurements and a dream!

thanks.
You should have one made

Reaction score
Local pickup is the best way as shipping one this large is a challenge unless you find a MR version MIB. That would be a challenge.

Reaction score
You should have one made
yup, kind of a hail mary here. i was just hoping for a miraculous unneeded local pickup or maybe just someone who knows of a local place similar to a store like cases for collectibles that has experience with making these previously.

Reaction score
Local pickup is the best way as shipping one this large is a challenge unless you find a MR version MIB. That would be a challenge.
the reason for my dilemma is that MR didn’t even make one, so all the actual cases you see are literally all custom jobs...

Reaction score
Yep your right the Bases were MR and everybody had to make a custom cover. Regardless its best to buy it locally because shipping without breaking or cracking will be a significant challenge