FS MR LE Lightsabers

Reaction score
Hello. Been a long time fellow Scummers! I kind of lost interest in collecting a few years ago, but held on to a lot of these in case the itch came back around. But, that never really happened so I figured it's time to pass these on. I haven't really kept up to date on prices, just a quick glance here and there at ebay, so feel free to make a reasonable/serious offer.

Prefer to sell in the US only at this time. Shipping included in price. I will be adding more as time goes by so if neither of these are of interest to you, check back later.

First, a Master Replicas Mace Windu AOTC LE. Includes black and blue foam display box AND mirrored display case. All paperwork and MR plaque included. Original shipper box also included, but has been written upon from pervious seller "Handle like an infant. Very fragile."

To the naked eye it is an excellent condition. However, there may be micro scratches and what not from handling so it's listed as used - like new

$1800/OBO $1600/OBO

wyPhcZHm.jpg
4cN6ynWm.jpg
7s4P94Pm.jpg
Y4qurmDm.jpg
f8P13hqm.jpg
0hvmMfkm.jpg

Second, is my Master Replicas Yoda ROTS LE. Includes mirrored display case, black presentation box. All paperwork and MR numbered plaque included. Not sure if I overlooked the edition size plaque, but I did not see it when I opened it up for pictures. So assume it is not included. Original shipper box is also not included.

$1100/OBO $1000/OBO

Lkwldpwm.jpg
ED55yZOm.jpg
6PUdb1Im.jpg

Darth Sidious Master Replicas LE. All paperwork included. Display case included. No original shipping box, but all ROTS themed black boxes included. Individually numbered plaque and separate edition size plaque included.

$1100/OBO Sold on Ebay

2EqwowHm.jpg
aYvXSRdm.jpg
ltDfYJPm.jpg
HfCVvoZm.jpg
kaAbhAfm.jpg

Count Dooku MR LE. All paperwork included. MR plaque. Black and blue foam display case and clear mirrored base display case included. One of the foam grip pads is pulling up slightly from the hilt (see pictures). As with the Mace, condition looks to be very good/excellent but there may be micro scratches from handling that are difficult to see. Original shipper not included.

$1200/OBO $1000/OBO

n8Sg3Wkm.jpg
FPoyXbjm.jpg
WDSfTG9m.jpg
Efghpa9m.jpg
5kqoutGm.jpg

Anakin Starkiller Unibody Luke V2. This is a one-piece version of AS's Luke V2 saber. There is a slight dent along the emitter rim. It was there when I received the hilt, but as it was a V2 I figured I would simply incorporate it into any weathering I was going to do. No clamp, but d-ring and cone knob accessories included.

$250

4t3V59hm.jpg
W1Lasuwm.jpg
A6T5VYPm.jpg

Incomplete MR Luke ROTJ V2. Everything is included in this except for the clamp. I'm a liitle fuzzy on when and why I bought this, but the clamp had already been removed. There are a coupe light scratches underneath the clamp area presumably from removing the clamp, but everything else is as new. Black box has a slight crumple in one corner. Original shipper included.

$800/OBO $600/OBO

PO5ckjVm.jpg
usSWhgGm.jpg
36pvC38m.jpg
Yw2GwMrm.jpg
kAAPJ7Vm.jpg
buwbb1Qm.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Had the unfortunate experience of selling one of these on ebay. It had been a while since I had dealt with ebay and was shocked at just how much they take in fees these days. Please, don't make me do that again.

Accepting offers!