SOLD MR Falcon SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Scummers,

All items will be shipped UPS tracked within the Continental U.S. The Falcon is complete, mint, and will be shipped in its factory packaging. I have had it displayed in a collectors home around no smoke or pets, and no direct sunlight; price does not include shipping or the PayPal fee (3%).

Master Replicas Millennium Falcon Signature Edition Studio Scale-$6000. It comes with the SE and LE plaques (total of three plaques), COA, and all collateral; however, the left headlight does not work and price does not include the acrylic case.

The signature plaque is not for sale separately.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry to here this, that Falcon tho....Grail piece, best of luck. Do you have to sell that one lol?

Reaction score
I have been told that it is fine to keep the falcon and thanks to all those who emailed, but that beauty is staying here!

Reaction score
Congrats on selling everything so quickly and thanks for updating your original post with the actual sold prices. (Thumbs up)

It’s awesome that “the boss” let you keep the falcon. :)

Reaction score
Congrats on selling everything so quickly and thanks for updating your original post with the actual sold prices. (Thumbs up)

It’s awesome that “the boss” let you keep the falcon. :)
Yes sir! I am pumped that I get to keep her and I updated the list with another item and will keep updating as I find more stuff in storage...

Reaction score
Found an old Kylo Ren Costume base costume that I used once. I listed the website for reference only. I also found some old MR display cases for a MACE, a Luke ROTJ V1/Obi ATOC, and a full size Darth Maul case from the old and defunct kodofett website. Let me know if you are interested as they are used....

Thread is now open again!

Reaction score
Pictures have been uploaded and I will say that these cases are no way MINT. They are used and have been in storage for years. Some of them have scuffing on the stands, the acrylic covers, the mirror bases so please check photos. I will charge a standard $15 rate to ship them as I will need to pack them very well and I will include insurance just in case they break. I do not have any original packaging for them and what you see is what you get.

Reaction score
Damn... I'm sorry I missed this... I definitely would have grabbed a display case. Congrats on the sales!

Reaction score
Wedge helmet is now for sale! Shipping cost is included but buyer will need to pay the fee or send as gift.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As I have said before..... David is good scum. His feedback speaks volumes on his dealings here. He's a good friend (who I met on here) and I will vouch for him any day.
James

Reaction score
Added in final items from the Collection and that is it!

I will get anyone who is interested in the acrylic case for the falcon a price on just the materials that UPS will need to package it up safely and I will pay the shipping for it.

Reaction score
One of the headlights does not work on the Falcon but this is common with these models. The recent one that sold on fleabay and had the same light out as this one and still sold for $9400...

Reaction score
Wedge helmet has SOLD and the other items are still up for grabs. For those inquiring about the Falcon, please remember that I will pay the shipping cost (consider before offering a price) and the acrylic case is not included.

Reaction score
Dang, guess I should have waited to buy the Kodofett case. lol ;) Good luck with the remaining sales man! Top notch Scummer here, packs items to survive anything a carrier could throw at them!

Status
Not open for further replies.