FS MR Falcon SE, Anovos, EFX and more for FS

Reaction score
Combing this thread to add more items. Few things came up so I need to sell a lot of my collection. Added 4% for PayPal fees if you go that route. Shipping will vary item to item. US only at this time as I have had problems shipping overseas.

Master Replicas MF signature edition $7,500: OBO local pick up preferred as shipping is almost impossible without the correct packing material. I'm open to offers.
I no longer have the shipping box so I'm looking for a local sale in the San Jose / Bay Area California area. It will come with an acrylic case but that will need to be replaced as there is a crack to the acrylic case itself. I have it on for now to keep the dust out. There is some wear to the bottom base but everything is in working order. All the lights work perfectly All plaques and certificates are included.

Please PM me for more details and pics.

Master Replicas Snow Speeder $1,950. #365 of 1500 Comes with case and COA. I no longer have the shipping materials. May be better for local pick up
Master Replicas Stormtrooper Blaster $1300.00. #1338 of 3500Comes with COA but no packing material. May be better for local pick up

Master Replicas Rebel Fleet Trooper blaster $1,300. #1778 of 2500Comes with COA but no packing material. May be better for local pick up

I'll be listing more in the coming days. Along with pics. Again please PM for more details.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would really love to take that Mace Windu off your hand for 750USD shipped to Malaysia via USPS Priority with Tracking. But unfortunately you dont ship overseas

Reaction score
Would you be able to update your original post with the sold prices? It'd be very helpful for future reference. Thanks and congrats on selling a few things.

Reaction score
I love how people are quick to judge others for selling for profit and say "collect to collect"...but when it comes crunch time for them it is ok to sell for high profits. lol