FS MR/EFX/Anovos items (lightsabers, helmets, other props) McVader, Red 5, Tie Fighter

Reaction score
Many items for sale including MR Millennium Falcon, AT-AT, EFX X-wing and Tie Fighter along with many sabers and helmets.

Feel fee to make an offer as I am trying to significantly reduce the size of my Collection.

Anovos

All Anovos helmets are still sealed in box and never displayed unless noted

SWHELMET005-SH - Imperial Stormtrooper TK Shock Trooper Red Variant Helmet. $450
SWHELMET005-CM - Imperial Stormtrooper TK Commander Blue Helmet. $450
SWHELMET005-IN - Incinerator Stormtrooper Helmet $375
SWHELMET005-MG - Crimson Stormtrooper Helmet $375
TFAHELMET002 - Kylo Ren Helmet Premier Line $950
01161090 - ROGUE ONE Shoretrooper Helmet $750
01161110 - Rey Salvaged X-wing Helmet $500

EFX

***SOLD*** EFX Ralph McQuarrie "McVader" helmet - item is complete and mint with all collateral from EFX. It is an Artist Proof and I am asking for $8,000 shipped through UPS within the Continental U.S. It also has an acrylic cover that I will have professionally packed by UPS. The plaque is signed by Ralph McQuarrie

EFX Imperial TIE fighter Limited Edition - item is complete and mint. $3,000

IMG_3284.JPG

EFX Red 5 X-Wing - item is complete and mint. This is an artist proof still sealed in the box. $6,000

IMG_3281.JPG

EFX Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot Helmet Episode IV: A New Hope $1,250

IMG_3283.JPG

EFX Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot Helmet Signature Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back $3,000

IMG_3282.JPG

EFX 40th Anniversary Stormtrooper Helmet $600

IMG_3287.JPG

EFX 40th Anniversary Darth Vader Helmet $800

IMG_3288.JPG

Master Replicas

Master Replicas Millennium Falcon- complete, mint, all packaging and certificates. $8,000 Prefer local pickup

Master Replicas AT-AT - complete, mint, all packaging and certificates. $5,000 Prefer local pickup

Master Replicas Battle-Damage Darth Maul Limited Edition- item is complete, mint, and has a semi-broken acrylic cover. It is an Artist Proof and I am asking for $1,000 shipped through UPS within the Continental U.S.

Master Replicas Ob-wan Lightsaber SW-109 $1,250

IMG_3289.JPG

Master Replicas Darth Vader Episode III Helmet SW-138 $1,000

IMG_3285.JPG

Master Replicas Darth Vader Episode III Dual Signature Helmet SW-138DS $3,000

IMG_3286.JPG

Many more to come, I'll be adding additional items as I work through all of the boxes

I accept PayPal, I am not looking for any trades, the buyer will need to pay the 4% PayPal fee, and I am not shipping international.

Please message with any questions/pictures or reasonable offers, I have stellar feedback, and thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is completely unrelated, but you are disposing amazing items including studio scale tie & x-wing and McVader. May I ask if you are quitting the hobby for good?

Reaction score
This is completely unrelated, but you are disposing amazing items including studio scale tie & x-wing and McVader. May I ask if you are quitting the hobby for good?
Not getting out completely just making a drastic cut in size due to purchasing a new house soon. I’m also trying to get rid of some of the duplicate items that I have.

Feel free to make an iffer

Reaction score
Not getting out completely just making a drastic cut in size due to purchasing a new house soon. I’m also trying to get rid of some of the duplicate items that I have.

Feel free to make an iffer
I wonder if your McVader is a duplicate that you're selling. Hmmm. :whistling: :grin: Good luck with your sale! You got a lot of good stuff there. I'd love the eFX X-Wing, but it's a bit out of my budget. I need a higher paying job.

Reaction score
Some items have been sold. Added pictures, most items have been boxed away for many years.

Message if interested, entertaining any offers as I am trying to reduce the size of the collection significantly.