FS MR/EFX/Anovos items (lightsabers, helmets, other props) McVader, Red 5, Tie Fighter

Reaction score
This is completely unrelated, but you are disposing amazing items including studio scale tie & x-wing and McVader. May I ask if you are quitting the hobby for good?

Reaction score
This is completely unrelated, but you are disposing amazing items including studio scale tie & x-wing and McVader. May I ask if you are quitting the hobby for good?
Not getting out completely just making a drastic cut in size due to purchasing a new house soon. I’m also trying to get rid of some of the duplicate items that I have.

Feel free to make an iffer

Reaction score
Not getting out completely just making a drastic cut in size due to purchasing a new house soon. I’m also trying to get rid of some of the duplicate items that I have.

Feel free to make an iffer
I wonder if your McVader is a duplicate that you're selling. Hmmm. :whistling: :grin: Good luck with your sale! You got a lot of good stuff there. I'd love the eFX X-Wing, but it's a bit out of my budget. I need a higher paying job.

Reaction score
Some items have been sold. Added pictures, most items have been boxed away for many years.

Message if interested, entertaining any offers as I am trying to reduce the size of the collection significantly.

Reaction score
Bumping this up for a stellar trader. I bought three items off of John and he is an excellent trader and communicator. GC

Reaction score
If any of these items are still available please PM me looking for the MR falcon and the RFX tie fighter possibly others. Also please let me know where your located as I agree pickup would be better but if not I'll cover shipping