WTB MR Darth Vader SIGNATURE Edition Lightsabers (ESB & ROTJ)

Reaction score
Greetings!

I am searching for the following lightsabers;

1) Master Replicas Darth Vader's TESB Signature Edition Lightsaber (SW-117S)
2) Master Replicas Darth Vader's ROTJ Signature Edition Lightsaber (SW-164SE)

and MAYBE

3) Any Master Replicas Luke Skywalker Signature Edition lightsabers!

I would like everything (documentation, CoA, acrylic, plaque, black box, brown shipping box, and etc.) all intact.

Also, almost flawless condition of the prop should be greatly appreciated (not too picky on the shipper box as long as it can “box” all the contents).

Please kindly message me or respond to me via Rebelscum!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes I know of course, I was kidding. :)
I am on the hunt for one of these myself but not for 2K+ which imo no-one would pay.
Chris

Reaction score
But you already have one! Why do you need more?!
The Vader Signature TESB is missing unfortunately, but no worries, I bought some extremely expensive items yesterday so I won't have the money right now if there is one for sale at them moment :)
Chris

Reaction score
The Vader Signature TESB is missing unfortunately, but no worries, I bought some extremely expensive items yesterday so I won't have the money right now if there is one for sale at them moment :)
Chris
Congratulations on your new acquisition! Perhaps you can share with us this new treasure that you recently acquired :)

Reaction score
As soon as both items arrived I will do for sure :)
I should never have started with Star Wars, I could have bought a nice car with all that money already LOL
Chris

Reaction score
I have a signed MR ESB Vader lightsaber I am interested in selling if you are still looking. I also have a signed MR ANH Luke saber as well.

Last edited: