MR Comic-Con Sweepstakes

Reaction score
Oooo, that would be a nice contest to win. A friend invited me to join her at SDCC this year, and I turned it down because I wasn't sure I could justify the expense of the trip. Now if it were being paid for by MR as a prize, well that changes things slightly.
smile.gif
Already put my entry in.

Thanks for the news Amy!

P.S. Amy, your link worked fine, but the link on the front page of the website ad for the contest goes to
http://masterreplicas.com/destiny/index.php

Reaction score
I was trying to justify the expense also, I didn't make it to the party last year, even though I made the invite list. Here's hoping I win, good luck to everyone else also. Thanks Amy!

Reaction score
I've been figuring out the drive time, if gas would be more/as expensive as flying... which hotel's are closer...

this would make things SO MUCH EASIER!

Reaction score
wow...I just thought is was a contest for those going to attend...I didnt realize it was to get a free trip out there...

entry entered....can I have this trip as my prize to the trivia last week?

Reaction score
Even though I'm 0 for oh I don't know 300 with MR sweepstakes, entered and smiling!
grin.gif

Reaction score
I entered it as well!!!!

So I can't remember...having a mind blip - but this is a one time entry or is it a 24 hour entry?

Reaction score
24 Hour Entry and I'll be there same bat time, same bat channel tomorrow!
grin.gif

Reaction score
I entered, and pretty much guarenteed myself a win.
frown.gif
I can't actually make it. My wife reminded me after I entered that my parents are visiting that week.

Argh!

Still, I hope a scummer wins it.
smile.gif

Reaction score
Shalamar said:
I entered, and pretty much guarenteed myself a win.
frown.gif
I can't actually make it. My wife reminded me after I entered that my parents are visiting that week.

Argh!

Still, I hope a scummer wins it.
smile.gif

I'd go anyways

Reaction score
I tried it again and it says that you can only enter once every 24 hours so thats good

G

Jedi_Rainman said:
I tried it again and it says that you can only enter once every 24 hours so thats good

Huh, I'll have to do that then.
I remember for their other contests you could only enter once, and that was the only entry you could send them. Hmm....

Reaction score
Why are these contests only for the US?
I mean, ok you wont pay a trip to US to assist to a convention, but at least the other prizes, why not?

Reaction score
Jedi_Rainman said:
Laws I'd assume
That's what we've been told in the past.

What worries me is that I've asked a few times whether the CS only contests will be US only, and there has not been an answer as yet....

Reaction score
I know someone on the US that is participating in my name
smile.gif

BTW, he is the head of the Argentinian team on the X-Prize that was held a while ago. I have been working with him since then (of course we comunicate by email) in a simulator for his rocket.

Reaction score
so I think I have enetered almost 7 times. will keep doing it as long as I remember to do it.

good luck, and may I win....

Reaction score
Why NOT you??
I participated 4 times I think...
I cant go to the comicon so I am just for the saber...

Reaction score
Not me, because my parents are visiting during Comic-Con, AND, I already have a full sized Maul, thanks to some trivia here.
smile.gif

Reaction score
Hey, what gives? The contest rules state that it's open until 11:59 PM (PT) on June 16, 2006, but I just tried to get one last entry in and I'm getting a message that the contest has already ended?

Reaction score
Well it looks like I am going to SDCC, not by winning this prize however. Anyone else staying at the Holiday Inn Select San Diego? I guess it's like 5 miles away or something, but hopefully not too bad of a bus/cab ride.

Reaction score
Cirielle said:
So any news on when we will here about the winners???????

Master Replicas “Comic Con Vacation” Sweepstakes Official Rules
Drawing will be held on or about June 21, 2006...Grand Prize winner will be notified in writing on or about June 23, 2006.

Reaction score
I'd love to win but not counting on it

Not like I can afford it when I just paid college
frown.gif

Reaction score
I got one of the second prizes, a double blade Maul Force FX. Thanks again MR!
I wasn't aware you could enter more than once. Guess I just got lucky. I'll never win anything again in my life, but at least the first (and last) time was something really cool.

Reaction score
Congrats. I haven't been notified, so it seems my almost-daily entries netted me nothing. Seems to be the way things are going for me lately.