WTB MR AT AT LE/SE

Reaction score
Hello,

searching the MR AT AT LE/SE. Please contact me for offers.

Kind regards
Michael

Reaction score
Hey,

I got a offer from a local owner for a SE, he wants 5.000 $ for it. The package is complete and in good condition. The best thing, i could get it easy by car.

Any advice from the experts that the price is ok or not?!😅

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey,

I got a offer from a local owner for a SE, he wants 5.000 $ for it. The package is complete and in good condition. The best thing, i could get it easy by car.

Any advice from the experts that the price is ok or not?!
Are you happy with the price? Then get it. It is a great collectible, I love my AT-AT SE. But if having second thoughts maybe you should wait. It is all about your budget and desire to own this. There is one thing related to shipping, as this being a huge piece, the cos of shipping can be a lot. In the end it is your choice. Good luck

Reaction score
have you checked ebay.. I have seen a couple in the $2,500.00 to $3,500.00 range in the last couple of months.. I bought mine for $2,200 about 2 years ago.. Prices have been dropping recently..

Last edited:
Reaction score
have you checked ebay.. I have seen a couple in the $2,500.00 to $3,500.00 range in the last couple of months.. I bought mine for $2,200 about 2 years ago.. Prices have been dropping recently..
Mate I just looked and there is only 1 on there for 11000 AUS. I cant even find any using the advanced previously sold button
Can you show me these listings as was going to sell but not at the prices you stated

Reaction score
Mate I just looked and there is only 1 on there for 11000 AUS. I cant even find any using the advanced previously sold button
Can you show me these listings as was going to sell but not at the prices you stated
i have also seen a few sell for $4200, $5200 (best offer accepted) on EBAY recently. In the last year, I do recall one sell for $1800 but it had a lot of issues and another sell for $2000 in decent condition. There’s an LE right now for $4000 listed. I was fortunate to buy my LE for $1000 with local pickup about 3 months ago in beautiful condition. It didn’t have original packaging or paperwork but I didn’t mind. It took a 10 hour round trip for me but well worth the trip!