Movie Heroes / Discover the Force - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Found a couple of the Yoda-carded movie heroes figures here in Germany while on vacation. No Sandtrooper like I wanted, but I have to say the same figures that pegwarm back in the States do the same here, whether it's Movie Heroes, Vintage, or Black Series.

I really feel sorry for our overseas brethren though as to the price. Not only are the figure series I just mentioned 11.99 Euros each (at the store I saw), but the Mission Series figures, which are supposed to be cheaper with 5 POA, are actually 12.99 Euros over here. Crazy.

Reaction score
I really feel sorry for our overseas brethren though as to the price. Not only are the figure series I just mentioned 11.99 Euros each (at the store I saw), but the Mission Series figures, which are supposed to be cheaper with 5 POA, are actually 12.99 Euros over here. Crazy.
Indeed. It's the same thing in Belgium and that's why I buy 90% of my figures from online stores instead of retail.

Reaction score
I really wish they would clearance out all leftover TCW, MH, and TVC figures here. I've seen some stores get fresh cases of both TCW and the last Darth Maul MH figures in the last few months.

Luckily most stores have sold down their stock and there isn't much left now. However, with the new Rebels series, it would be nice to get rid of the 2012/13 stuff before that hits.

Reaction score
One store that I frequent still has 10 MH Darth Maul carded figures. The Price was 13 Euros and I saw the last figures were marked down to 10 Euros. They had 2 Obi-Wans and 8 Qui Gons. I should have taken a Picture and sent it to Hasbro.

Reaction score
I'm finding these at 5 Below stores, but it's the same 3 figures, nothing exciting. I also find 1 at most Tuesday Morning stores, lately. Never more than 1 figure in this line (I found 5 VC and 1 of these, but still not many of THIS line there)

Reaction score
I'm sure they don't, hence why they're folding them into the Rebels line. Too early to completely give up on something most people don't buy. ;)

Reaction score
I'm sure they don't, hence why they're folding them into the Rebels line. Too early to completely give up on something most people don't buy. ;)
They're folding the newer 2013/14 Saga Legends into the Rebels line, not Movie Heroes. The Movie Heroes line was the Darth Maul cardback line with 99% Phantom Menace figures, the majority of which were rereleases of horrible outdated figures.

I agree with DarthJefe--- MH was Hasbro's biggest blunder in the modern line.

Reaction score
I'd take Movie Heroes style repacks of older figures over the pegs and pegs and pegs and pegas of SAGA Legends 5POA junk.